Should muslims be allowed to be airline pilots?

Could ask "Should Christians be allowed to be sex therapists?" (Christianity isn't big on sex.)

Are likely tens of thousands of Muslim pilots, very few do things like this. And lest we forget, everybody had a hard on over the Jordanian pilot murdered by ISIS. So obviously that he was Muslims like the Jordanian (and King of Jordan for that matter) is irrelevant. Don't have to be Muslim to do horrible things.

It's un American to want to feel safe? Protecting islam would be more important than protecting Americans. I have a right to know.

Maybe you can explain exactly how the premise of the OP would actually protect anyone. You seem much more interested in targeting one group and denying them constitutionally guaranteed liberties.
The Constitution doesn't give Muslims the right to fly planes.

That has to be one of the very stupidest responses to anything that I've ever heard.

Uh, every single one of your responses has been . . . really nothing but insulting other posters. You have added NOTHING to defend your sick ideology.

You lie as well as you read.

Ummm, you have added nothing but to insult other posters. That's not a lie. That's a fact. I even quoted your posts. :D

Could ask "Should Christians be allowed to be sex therapists?" (Christianity isn't big on sex.)

Are likely tens of thousands of Muslim pilots, very few do things like this. And lest we forget, everybody had a hard on over the Jordanian pilot murdered by ISIS. So obviously that he was Muslims like the Jordanian (and King of Jordan for that matter) is irrelevant. Don't have to be Muslim to do horrible things.

Muslim terrorists have a well known history of hijackings. This is part of their MO. Do you deny this fact?

How many people have to die before we figure this out? All the planes that are deliberately crashed have had muslim pilots. Are we so afraid of hurting their feelings that we'll continue to sacrifice innocent lives, including children? Should passengers be allowed to know if their pilot is muslim? If not, why not?
No Official Confirmation That Killer Co-Pilot Of Germanwings Airbus Was A Muslim Convert
I guess this angle is still developing.

Don't expect USMSM to cast much light on any Islamic connection though.
if it was not depression it might be a touch of the aids or some other terminal illness

Sure, he could have even been psychotic for all we know, but it is too SOON to rule out anything.
That's right. I'm uneasy with calling it Islamic terrorism because there was no declarations of "Alla Akbar!" The co pilot knew the CVR would record his celebration of martyrdom for everlasting posterity and he didn't utilize it? That's what's chilling is that no explanation fits....even Islamo-terrorism.

Maybe you can explain exactly how the premise of the OP would actually protect anyone. You seem much more interested in targeting one group and denying them constitutionally guaranteed liberties.
The Constitution doesn't give Muslims the right to fly planes.

That has to be one of the very stupidest responses to anything that I've ever heard.

Uh, every single one of your responses has been . . . really nothing but insulting other posters. You have added NOTHING to defend your sick ideology.

You lie as well as you read.

Ummm, you have added nothing but to insult other posters. That's not a lie. That's a fact. I even quoted your posts. :D

You and the other bigoted liars aren't going to answer post # 262.

How many people have to die before we figure this out? All the planes that are deliberately crashed have had muslim pilots. Are we so afraid of hurting their feelings that we'll continue to sacrifice innocent lives, including children? Should passengers be allowed to know if their pilot is muslim? If not, why not?
No Official Confirmation That Killer Co-Pilot Of Germanwings Airbus Was A Muslim Convert
I guess this angle is still developing.

Don't expect USMSM to cast much light on any Islamic connection though.
if it was not depression it might be a touch of the aids or some other terminal illness

Sure, he could have even been psychotic for all we know, but it is too SOON to rule out anything.
That's right. I'm uneasy with calling it Islamic terrorism because there was no declarations of "Alla Akbar!" The co pilot knew the CVR would record his celebration of martyrdom for everlasting posterity and he didn't utilize it? That's what's chilling is that no explanation fits....even Islamo-terrorism.

He definitely could have been just a psychopath. Anyone who would take the lives of 150 innocent passengers is suffering from more than just "depression" IMO.

Even if concrete proof came out that this had islamic ties. You progressives would still fall all over yourselves to protect this cult. Unreal! I can see how yall are bracing for that outcome now, calling it out as blatant lies, before you even know. Gotta love progs!

What cult is that?

Not playing word games with trolls, you know exactly what the hell I mean.

How unAmerican would you have to be to support any part of the premise of the OP? How shallow and unthinking do you have to be to find it compelling?

It's un American to want to feel safe? Protecting islam would be more important than protecting Americans. I have a right to know.

Like I told you, idiot, that is not up to any of US. We are just posters on a message board, you loon.

Muslim terrorists have a well known history of hijackings. This is part of their MO. Do you deny this fact?

I can hardly wait for you tell everyone about all the Muslim airline pilots who have crashed their airplanes.

I can hardly wait for you tell everyone about all the Muslim airline pilots who have crashed their airplanes.

That is irrelevant. If a Muslim terrorist WAS a pilot and wanted to make a statement, he would most likely crash the airplane, no?

These loons sacrifice their own lives to take others' lives ALL THE TIME. It is pretty much an everyday occurrence. No reason to wonder why people would suspect it is related to terrorism. That is certainly not a far fetched idea.

What cult is that?

How unAmerican would you have to be to support any part of the premise of the OP? How shallow and unthinking do you have to be to find it compelling?

Like I told you, idiot, that is not up to any of US. We are just posters on a message board, you loon.

In other words: You have no idea what you believe or why.

No, you would be wrong. I am stating the facts.

That is irrelevant. If a Muslim terrorist WAS a pilot and wanted to make a statement, he would most likely crash the airplane, no?

Would he? Really? And on what do base your superficial characterizations?

Not so far you haven't.

Not so far you haven't.

Please quote one of my posts that you disagree with and explain why.

These loons sacrifice their own lives to take others' lives ALL THE TIME. It is pretty much an everyday occurrence. No reason to wonder why people would suspect it is related to terrorism. That is certainly not a far fetched idea.

Some criminals have a well-known history of also being Muslim. But because of hwo many Muslims there are, if Islam itself made criminal behaviour more likely we probably wouldn't be here.

Would he? Really? And on what do base your superficial characterizations?

Why do you doubt that he would? Explain. You see, this is what you do on a message board. You state your position and explain it. That is what I have done. Your turn.

Missionary position only.

Some criminals have a well-known history of also being Muslim. But because of hwo many Muslims there are, if Islam itself made criminal behaviour more likely we probably wouldn't be here.

Extreme Islam does exactly that. With promises of 72 virgins and all that crap that they believe. There are PLENTY of instances that prove it too.

Why ON EARTH do you think the Israelis go through such rigorous routines to avoid hijackings by Muslim terrorists? For the fun of it?

Forum List

Back