Should muslims be allowed to be airline pilots?

View attachment 38635 "Our holy martyr Lubitz died for the prophet". Religion of Peace indeed!
why would his facebook page be in english ?
where is the link?

It's not his page, it's a tribute page. He seems to have some real nice friends.:splat:
he is from Germany why are his friends all English..clearly it is fake

Amazing that you know who all of his friends are. What sort of connections do you have? CIA, FBI, DHS?

How many people have to die before we figure this out? All the planes that are deliberately crashed have had muslim pilots. Are we so afraid of hurting their feelings that we'll continue to sacrifice innocent lives, including children? Should passengers be allowed to know if their pilot is muslim? If not, why not?
This is what we are talking about has far as having critical thinking skills: you don't have any. You are the perfect example to support the research that shows racists and bigots are of lower intelligence and lower education than the average person.

The ones with low intelligence, are the ones who aren't keeping one eye on the cult of blood. I don't know Bruce, but he has swamped you in the area of intelligence, with very little effort I would guess.

You think his remarks are intelligent. What do you think that says about you?

He added a hell of a lot more than you just did Jr.

How many people have to die before we figure this out? All the planes that are deliberately crashed have had muslim pilots. Are we so afraid of hurting their feelings that we'll continue to sacrifice innocent lives, including children? Should passengers be allowed to know if their pilot is muslim? If not, why not?
This is what we are talking about has far as having critical thinking skills: you don't have any. You are the perfect example to support the research that shows racists and bigots are of lower intelligence and lower education than the average person.

The ones with low intelligence, are the ones who aren't keeping one eye on the cult of blood. I don't know Bruce, but he has swamped you in the area of intelligence, with very little effort I would guess.

Quantity doesn't compensate for ignorance.

Even if concrete proof came out that this had islamic ties. You progressives would still fall all over yourselves to protect this cult. Unreal! I can see how yall are bracing for that outcome now, calling it out as blatant lies, before you even know. Gotta love progs!

No shit. Here are HIS contributions to this thread . . . . How fucking intelligent. :rolleyes-41:

Were you born like this? Or were you dropped on your head later?

Have you ever wondered why you aren't smarter? You should think about that, because it seems to be a real problem.

Do you ever actually think? Have you thought about how obviously stupid your remarks are?

An obvious fake too. Who could be stupid enough to post a link like that?

View attachment 38635 "Our holy martyr Lubitz died for the prophet". Religion of Peace indeed!
where is the link?

It's not his page, it's a tribute page. He seems to have some real nice friends.:splat:

Amazing that you know who all of his friends are. What sort of connections do you have? CIA, FBI, DHS?

just the ability to reason..it would seem highly probable he would have friends that were German

Even if concrete proof came out that this had islamic ties. You progressives would still fall all over yourselves to protect this cult. Unreal! I can see how yall are bracing for that outcome now, calling it out as blatant lies, before you even know. Gotta love progs!

What cult is that?

What cult is that?

Not playing word games with trolls, you know exactly what the hell I mean.

No shit. Here are HIS contributions to this thread . . . . How fucking intelligent. :rolleyes-41:

Have you ever wondered why you aren't smarter? You should think about that, because it seems to be a real problem.

Do you ever actually think? Have you thought about how obviously stupid your remarks are?

I've noticed how long winded many people on this forum are, without ever saying anything of any significance.

What cult is that?

How unAmerican would you have to be to support any part of the premise of the OP? How shallow and unthinking do you have to be to find it compelling?

I've noticed how long winded many people on this forum are, without ever saying anything of any significance.

Yeah, and we have our one-liners who have nothing to add, like yourself.

What cult is that?

How unAmerican would you have to be to support any part of the premise of the OP? How shallow and unthinking do you have to be to find it compelling?

Because, Einstein, that is the MO of terrorists. They hijack planes and crash them to kill people.

where is the link?

just the ability to reason..it would seem highly probable he would have friends that were German

Germany has koranimals too. And based on this disaster, I wouldn't be shocked. Lets see how it plays out shall we?

What cult is that?
the cult of suicidal german guys ?

There are plenty of "people" (if that's what you want to call them - I prefer MONSTERS), around the world who follow that sick cult.

where is the link?

Germany has koranimals too. And based on this disaster, I wouldn't be shocked. Lets see how it plays out shall we?

If it is so that the copilot was a muslim----then it is another nail in the coffin of acceptance of Turkey
into the EU -----everything has its ramifications

By contrast, I can't begin to tell you how impressed I've been with your deep, thoughtful manifestos.

What cult is that?

It's un American to want to feel safe? Protecting islam would be more important than protecting Americans. I have a right to know. I don't trust the earths 1.8 billion koranimals as far as I could throw the whole lot of them.

By contrast, I can't begin to tell you how impressed I've been with your deep, thoughtful manifestos.

Thank you. I know. :)

What cult is that?
the cult of suicidal german guys ?

These scholars will cling to whatever slender thread they can find.

Forum List

Back