Should muslims be allowed to be airline pilots?

Even if concrete proof came out that this had islamic ties. You progressives would still fall all over yourselves to protect this cult. Unreal! I can see how yall are bracing for that outcome now, calling it out as blatant lies, before you even know. Gotta love progs!

What cult is that?
the cult of suicidal german guys ?

There are plenty of "people" (if that's what you want to call them - I prefer MONSTERS), around the world who follow that sick cult.
how about that islamochicken little cult..who fear Muslims will fall from the sky

Even if concrete proof came out that this had islamic ties. You progressives would still fall all over yourselves to protect this cult. Unreal! I can see how yall are bracing for that outcome now, calling it out as blatant lies, before you even know. Gotta love progs!

What cult is that?

Not playing word games with trolls, you know exactly what the hell I mean.

How unAmerican would you have to be to support any part of the premise of the OP? How shallow and unthinking do you have to be to find it compelling?

It's un American to want to feel safe? Protecting islam would be more important than protecting Americans. I have a right to know.

Maybe you can explain exactly how the premise of the OP would actually protect anyone. You seem much more interested in targeting one group and denying them constitutionally guaranteed liberties.

What cult is that?
the cult of suicidal german guys ?

There are plenty of "people" (if that's what you want to call them - I prefer MONSTERS), around the world who follow that sick cult.
how about that islamochicken little cult..who fear Muslims will fall from the sky

Another nonsensical dumbass post.

How many people have to die before we figure this out? All the planes that are deliberately crashed have had muslim pilots. Are we so afraid of hurting their feelings that we'll continue to sacrifice innocent lives, including children? Should passengers be allowed to know if their pilot is muslim? If not, why not?
No Official Confirmation That Killer Co-Pilot Of Germanwings Airbus Was A Muslim Convert
I guess this angle is still developing.

Don't expect USMSM to cast much light on any Islamic connection though.

What cult is that?

How unAmerican would you have to be to support any part of the premise of the OP? How shallow and unthinking do you have to be to find it compelling?

It's un American to want to feel safe? Protecting islam would be more important than protecting Americans. I have a right to know.

Maybe you can explain exactly how the premise of the OP would actually protect anyone. You seem much more interested in targeting one group and denying them constitutionally guaranteed liberties.
The Constitution doesn't give Muslims the right to fly planes.

What cult is that?

That has to be one of the very stupidest responses to anything that I've ever heard.

That has to be one of the very stupidest responses to anything that I've ever heard.

Uh, every single one of your responses has been . . . really nothing but insulting other posters. You have added NOTHING to defend your sick ideology.

why would his facebook page be in english ?
where is the link?

It's not his page, it's a tribute page. He seems to have some real nice friends.:splat:
he is from Germany why are his friends all English..clearly it is fake

Amazing that you know who all of his friends are. What sort of connections do you have? CIA, FBI, DHS?

just the ability to reason..it would seem highly probable he would have friends that were German

Germany has koranimals too. And based on this disaster, I wouldn't be shocked. Lets see how it plays out shall we?

When you make up words like that, you automatically remove any possibility of ever being taken seriously by anyone but the very stupidest of people.

Uh, every single one of your responses has been . . . really nothing but insulting other posters. You have added NOTHING to defend your sick ideology.

You lie as well as you read.

Intelligent people would certainly not RULE OUT Islamic terrorism because crashing airplanes and taking hundreds of lives is not out of the question for the rotten cult.
the op is
should muslims be allowed to be airline pilots?

The premise of the OP must be intended as parody. Who could take something this childish seriously?
All I see from you is pejoratives, not counter arguments. I'm beginning to conclude there are no balls in the sack.

How many people have to die before we figure this out? All the planes that are deliberately crashed have had muslim pilots. Are we so afraid of hurting their feelings that we'll continue to sacrifice innocent lives, including children? Should passengers be allowed to know if their pilot is muslim? If not, why not?
No Official Confirmation That Killer Co-Pilot Of Germanwings Airbus Was A Muslim Convert

if it was not depression it might be a touch of the aids or some other terminal illness

Intelligent people would certainly not RULE OUT Islamic terrorism because crashing airplanes and taking hundreds of lives is not out of the question for the rotten cult.
the op is

The premise of the OP must be intended as parody. Who could take something this childish seriously?
All I see from you is pejoratives, not counter arguments. I'm beginning to conclude there are no balls in the sack.

I can hardly wait to read what you call an argument.

if it was not depression it might be a touch of the aids or some other terminal illness

Sure, he could have even been psychotic for all we know, but it is too SOON to rule out anything.

the op is

I gave you one. You can't defeat it. You got nothing.

the op is

I gave you one. You can't defeat it. You got nothing.

You are apparently unfamiliar with the difference between a cohesive argument and random unsupported statements.

Forum List

Back