Should Muslims be labelled a 'Hate Group'?

Jews should be labeled a hate group, as their Talmud is undeniably a book hate. I see intolerance in the Korean, but not hate.
Depends, South Koreans are very tolerant, while the North Koreans aren't.

Depends, South Koreans are very tolerant, while the North Koreans aren't.

Christianity is the dominate religion in South Korea, exceeding even historically Asian religions. North Korea imposes Atheism. Atheism is what Jews want to impose on gentiles. But, Muslims what others to join their religion.

Jews should be labeled a hate group, as their Talmud is undeniably a book hate. I see intolerance in the Korean, but not hate.

Very ignorant.

Torah originated the Golden Rule: Love your neighbor as yourself. Jesus’ main teaching

Muslims hate everyone, including other muslims. So yes.

Get this: Muslims have been massacring Muslims for 14 centuries over who’s a REAL Muslim!

In all fairness, the same holds true for Christians, athough the perps were typically what you'd call Germans.
In all fairness, Germans are not all of Christianity. And not all Germans agreed with Hitler or even knew what was happening.

30 year War, WW1, WW2, all centered on Germans.

That's well close to 100 million Christians killed in wars instigated by Germans.

Get this: Muslims have been massacring Muslims for 14 centuries over who’s a REAL Muslim!

In all fairness, the same holds true for Christians, athough the perps were typically what you'd call Germans.
In all fairness, Germans are not all of Christianity. And not all Germans agreed with Hitler or even knew what was happening.

That's well close to 100 million Christians killed in wars instigated by Germans.
You hate Germans. Got it.

Jesus was a man of peace. Muhammad was a brutal warmonger & sadistic terrorist.

Christians perpetrating violence violate Christianity, while Muslims perpetrating violence are in accord with Islam

So, reality is hateful towards Germans? Got it.

Most Germans denounce Hitler. But, Muslims revere Muhammad, a mass murderer who perpetrated the first holocaust of Jews

Your reality. For sure. :biggrin:

Most Germans denounce Hitler. But, Muslims revere Muhammad, a mass murderer who perpetrated the first holocaust of Jews

Islamic terrorism----is TAUGHT in mosques. Sorry folks----it is. If I had not witnessed it---50 YEARS AGO!!!! I would not
say it. The cure for Islamic terrorism is in the hands of IMAMS. I believe that they can do it if enough of them WANT
to. I lived thru the "civil rights" era in the USA. If the schools and clergy had not "stepped up" to the task----way
back circa 1960, public schools would still be segregated and there would still be "for colored" water fountains.
Germans used to have a very low opinion of Poles----Poles still have a very low opinion of jews. Poles carry a grudge against Germans----so do the French----but not so deeply ingrained If I did not know germans and poles------I would not mention those FACTS. As to the French people---I have never discussed it with them

Very ignorant.

Torah originated the Golden Rule: Love your neighbor as yourself. Jesus’ main teaching

Zionist talking = Zionist lying.

The Talmud defines Judaism, not the Torah.

The Talmud defines neighbor only as a fellow Jew, so to a Jew, loving your neighbor as yourself only means loving other Jews. The Torah is the basis of a priestly religion. Your Jewish sons of Satan don't follow a priestly religion. Too bad you're probably terminally stupid.

Very ignorant.

The Talmud defines neighbor only as a fellow Jew, so to a Jew, loving your neighbor as yourself only means loving other Jews. The Torah is the basis of a priestly religion. Your Jewish sons of Satan don't follow a priestly religion. Too bad you're probably terminally stupid.

Bullet----I am Fascinated with your Talmud expertise. As you know--there are several volumes of that book and I do
not remember in what volume of the Talmud that the term
"neighbor" is defined. I do not even remember the word for
"neighbor" in the Talmud. Please let me know---which volume and-----what is the term for "neighbor" ? thanks

Very ignorant.

Ignorance.

Torah commands to love the stranger (gentiles) because Jews were strangers in Egypt. Talmud is a legal digest of the Torah

Jesus, a devout Jew, quoted from the Torah for his 2 main edicts: Love your neighbor as yourself and love God above all else

The first time in history the word love appears is in the Torah

Now you know

Very ignorant.

Ignorance,

Zion is a biblical reference to Israel, birthplace of the Jewish People, making Zionism an ancient ideology

Jesus, a devout Jew called King of Israel in the Bible, was a Zionist

Very ignorant.

Ignorance.

Torah commands to love the stranger (gentiles) because Jews were strangers in Egypt. Talmud is a legal digest of the Torah

Jesus, a devout Jew, quoted from the Torah for his 2 main edicts: Love your neighbor as yourself and love God above all else

The first time in history the word love appears is in the Torah

Now you know

for GSWTOHEAD -----aka bullet in the brain------Jesus mostly quoted HILLEL-----a big time Talmudist who
died just about the time jesus is said to have been born----
Lots of people still quote Hillel INCESSANTLY---including
some Christians who really like his cute sayings. Jesus
grew up HEARING these quotations----

Forum List

Back