Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are the one defending a Communist. Not me. Carry on.
Who the fuck cares? He was elected. He serves out his term. That's how it works here you little asswipe,

Could you explain why exactly you think he should be permitted to stay? I find no valid reason for permitting him to finish his term.
Yeah, he was elected to clean up police brutality. Which he is attempting to do.

You're a phony and a liar. In another thread you said he was asked to stay away from the Ramos funeral when in fact the family welcomed him to attend.

Enjoy hell, liar.

The NYPD is family in many respects. They appear to be united in their desire for Mayor de Blasio to not attend their funerals. He should respect that. Obviously he has not. He should be forced to resign for his actions.
Ok, the actual wishes of the family are not as important as the wishes of the cops. You sure do love you some police state.

Pay attention here and listen to the facts on this case. Then realize it is time for de Blasio to resign!

When did dumbshit number one get out of prison? And just as I said, Fox tells you what to think.

Does MoveOn.org work for Fox? They have a petition for the Mayor's resignation on their website.

13 Reasons Bill de Blasio Should Resign as NYC Mayor

A petition circulating on the Internet, calling for de Blasio to resign, has collected more than 50,000 signatures.

Evidence has mounted in support of calls for the mayor's resignation:

1. He infuriated police when he referred to seven protesters who assaulted two police lieutenants on the Brooklyn Bridge as "alleged" attackers even though the actions were clearly shown on video, while praising the "peaceful" protesters.

2. De Blasio has so alienated police that when he showed up at a hospital on Saturday where the two slain officers had been taken, a line of police officers turned their backs on him in protest.

3. Even before the two officers were slain, Patrolmen's Benevolent Association President Pat Lynch had suggested that officers sign a petition barring de Blasio from attending their funerals should they die in the line of duty.

4. Lynch's call came in response to de Blasio's disclosure that he had warned his biracial son Dante to be wary of police, saying he worried about Dante's safety around cops because he is a young man "of color."

5. Lynch said de Blasio has created a climate of mistrust that allowed the killing of the two officers to occur.

6. A prominent black pastor in Harlem, the Rev. Calvin Butts, charged that de Blasio is "not showing the leadership that a city like New York needs."

7. Former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani said de Blasio has perpetuated the notion that the NYPD is racist. He also said the mayor waited too long before urging people protesting Garner's death, and the grand jury decision not to indict a police officer, to stop shouting that they wanted "dead cops."

8. Giuliani also criticized de Blasio's handling of recent anti-police protests, specifically his tolerance of the protesters' habit of choosing whatever route they liked for their demonstrations regardless of the city's needs.

9. Sergeants Benevolent Associates head Edward Mullins said "the mayor has turned his back on us — he got elected on his campaign of attacking the police all along."

10. Former New York City Police Department Commissioner Bernard Kerik said de Blasio has created an environment of violence in the city. Police "feel that the mayor has abandoned them, called them racist, said publicly that they target the minority community, they harass people that don't need to be harassed," Kerik said. "This type of rhetoric has created this anti-cop, racist rhetoric, which is a lie."

11. Former FBI Assistant Director Ron Hosko said de Blasio's actions are a classic case study in how not to deal with the police department.

12. Heather MacDonald wrote in The Wall Street Journal that de Blasio's rejection of "stop-and-frisk" police tactics has hamstrung the NYPD and provoked resentment. She also charged in October that the mayor's "alliance with the racial provocateur [Al Sharpton] is now creating the biggest crisis of his mayoralty."

13. De Blasio appeared to side with Michael Brown, a black teenager who was killed by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. De Blasio said the incident is a reflection of "centuries of racism," adding that 'we've lost so many young men of color, young men who should still be alive and with us today."

Could you explain why exactly you think he should resign?

I'll explain why....he openly sided with the Garner family and protestors against the NYPD the same way he'd campaigned against their successful stop and frisk policy that cut crime in half under Rudy and Bloomers. The crap about advising his mulatto son to beware of white police can't be repaired....he's gotta go.
If I had a"mulatto" son I'd advise him to beware of cops, too. The cops should quit acting like assholes if they want respect.

If you were the Mayor of New York, your first responsibility would be to the people of New York and those who have been sworn to protect New York. The NYPD. It appears you have your priorities confused. It is a good thing you are not the Mayor of New York, Ravi. Now if the Mayor of New York will resign we can move forward.
The people are more important than the cops. The mayor's first duty is to stand up for the people even if it means getting rid of police corruption.

Ravi says: The people are more important than the cops. The mayor's first duty is to stand up for the people even if it means getting rid of police corruption. - end quote

The people of NYC are calling for the resignation of Mayor de Blasio. See this petition, Ravi.

MoveOn Petitions - Resignation of New York City mayor Bill DeBlasio

Resignation of New York City mayor Bill DeBlasio
Petition by The people of NYC

To be delivered to The New York State House, The New York State Senate, and Governor Andrew Cuomo

NYC residents demand the exit of Mayor Bill DeBlasio after 2 NYPD officers were shot and killed today 12/20/14. Accountability for his actions and words MUST be handed down.
There are currently 64,868 signatures. NEW goal - We need 75,000

Could you explain why exactly you think he should resign?

I'll explain why....he openly sided with the Garner family and protestors against the NYPD the same way he'd campaigned against their successful stop and frisk policy that cut crime in half under Rudy and Bloomers. The crap about advising his mulatto son to beware of white police can't be repaired....he's gotta go.
If I had a"mulatto" son I'd advise him to beware of cops, too. The cops should quit acting like assholes if they want respect.

If you were the Mayor of New York, your first responsibility would be to the people of New York and those who have been sworn to protect New York. The NYPD. It appears you have your priorities confused. It is a good thing you are not the Mayor of New York, Ravi. Now if the Mayor of New York will resign we can move forward.
The people are more important than the cops. The mayor's first duty is to stand up for the people even if it means getting rid of police corruption.

The people of NYC are calling for the resignation of Mayor de Blasio. See this petition, Ravi.

Who the fuck cares? How long before you get that it doesn't fucking matter?

Who the fuck cares? How long before you get that it doesn't fucking matter?

How long until you get that it does matter?

Bill Bratton for Mayor. That is what some of New Yorks finest are asking for. Force de Blasio to resign and replace him with Bill Bratton. Bill Bratton should be the new Mayor of New York they say. This man sounds like a capable leader.

William J. Bratton

Last edited:
TOM SELLECK FOR MAYOR!
clap.gif

tom_selleck_2.jpg

At this point? Anyone would be better than de Blasio. They could open a telephone book and find someone more honorable than de Blasio, I believe.

Yes, but he won't. Democrat/progressives believe they are Entitled to be in office

Just look at Billy boy Clinton. He was impeached and refused to step down

None of them have any honor or care how much people dislike them or the damage they bring on the people

Yes, but he won't. Democrat/progressives believe they are Entitled to be in office

None of them have any honor or care how much people dislike them or the damage they bring on the people
When you get elected you are entitled you dumb ****.

You are truly good for two things, three if you'll take it up the ass.

Serving as Mayor of New York is a privilege not an entitlement.

Personal attacks against members of USMB are against USMB rules. Read the rules and stop trying to rerail my thread, PMH.

Serving as Mayor of New York is a privilege not an entitlement.

Personal attacks against members of USMB are against USMB rules. Read the rules and stop trying to rerail my thread, PMH.
When you win the job it's yours until you lose it you little asswipe. Complain to mommy Mods all you like you fucking pussy.

I do not complain to mommy Mods. They are busy and you should be able to control yourself without a Moderator doing it for you. As for me? I take my complaints directly to the LORD in prayer, PMH.

Forum List

Back