Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not complain to mommy Mods. They are busy and you should be able to control yourself without a Moderator doing it for you. As for me? I take my complaints directly to the LORD in prayer, PMH.
Christianity, a faith for fools, slaves, and children. Fits you perfectly little man, praying to the big daddy of the skies.

When right media is demanding de Blasio's resignation and left media is demanding de Blasio's resignation, it's a sure sign the writing is on the wall here. de Blasio will be forced to resign - I believe - It's for the good of New York!

You've said that already, PMH. You need some new material. Try examining the evidence before condemning it. It's a novel idea but you could use one right about now.

You've said that already, PMH. You need some new material. Try examining the evidence before condemning it. It's a novel idea but you could use one right about now.
The "evidence" is nothing more than you and some other little morons being whiny little bitches. You got nothin', nothing at all.

141023_serpico_dambrosio.jpg

No one should know any better than Frank Serpico. If you've never heard of him - you should.

Frank Serpico - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Police Are Still Out of Control - Frank Serpico - POLITICO Magazine

The country is outraged over de Blasio's actions. He needs to resign immediately!
The country doesn't give a flying fuck, only you are little right-wing reach-around crew does. Wake up!
Wrong. You are an absolute fuck up on every level.
Bullshit. No one fucking cares, they have lives to lead. This is just another Fox-pushed event for dummies.
You, like the thug who killed the cops have no life. You are both scumbags. It makes no difference if you're black or white. Bottom feeders are exactly that.

Bill de Blasio 2 Hours Late to Wake for Officer Rafael Ramos

On Friday evening, thousands of New Yorkers attended a memorial service for Rafael Ramos, one of the two NYPD officers assassinated a week ago by an Eric Garner protester. The service brought mourners from every corner of the city. Noticeably late was embattled Mayor Bill de Blasio, who made it to the service only just before its conclusion.

De Blasio arrived only a short time before the service ended. He arrived around 9 PM to the wake, which started at 7 PM—so late that many assumed he had decided to skip the service, and some early news reports had said he did not attend.

De Blasio’s reputation has taken a major hit during this sad incident. Only days prior to the murder of the two officers, the mayor was heard forcefully speaking out against his own police department and in support of the anti-cop demonstrators.

His attacks on the police caused many officers to demand an apology. The NY police union even warned de Blasio that he wasn’t wanted at any future police funerals because of his verbal attacks. Even as the funerals and memorial services for the slain officers were being planned on Friday,
an airplane pulled a banner over the city that read: “De Blasio, our backs have turned to you.”

There have also been growing calls for de Blasio to resign as mayor.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter
@warnerthuston or email the author at [email protected].

Last edited:
The country is outraged over de Blasio's actions. He needs to resign immediately!
The country doesn't give a flying fuck, only you are little right-wing reach-around crew does. Wake up!
Wrong. You are an absolute fuck up on every level.
Bullshit. No one fucking cares, they have lives to lead. This is just another Fox-pushed event for dummies.
You, like the thug who killed the cops have no life. You are both scumbags. It makes no difference if you're black or white. Bottom feeders are exactly that.
Got news for ya, I don't shoot cops, but I also don't wet my pants and scream The Mayor Must Resign when someone does.

Forum List

Back