Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the good of the New York Police Department, the people of New York and the nation, do you believe it is time for New York Mayor de Blasio to resign?

Please vote yes or no. If you are unsure, review the latest news stories and when you come to a decision? Please cast your vote here. Thank you!

De Blasio should have never been elected in the first place, but if he is the kind of asshat New Yorkers want then they deserve him for the full four years.

They want a recall. Call it a change of heart.
So try for one but shut the fuck up about he should resign in the meantime. It ain't happening.

Could you explain why exactly you think he should resign?

I'll explain why....he openly sided with the Garner family and protestors against the NYPD the same way he'd campaigned against their successful stop and frisk policy that cut crime in half under Rudy and Bloomers. The crap about advising his mulatto son to beware of white police can't be repaired....he's gotta go.

I guess you missed the part where Eric Garner was killed by police brutality.

Eric Garner died in an ambulance of complications from his asthma condition. What news source are you reading these days?

Look up the standard take down procedure officers used. You'll note it wasn't a choke hold. That was a false report.

For the good of the New York Police Department, the people of New York and the nation, do you believe it is time for New York Mayor de Blasio to resign?

Please vote yes or no. If you are unsure, review the latest news stories and when you come to a decision? Please cast your vote here. Thank you!
Of course not, you're being a ridiculous rightwing partisan hack.

You are out of material (I'm being generous) here, PMH, and your sidekick never had any so tip your own king and resign gracefully. Show Bill how it's done.
I never resign from calling stupid stupid little idiot.

How utterly humiliating for the democrat party. You should.
Stupid has no political party, although the GOP fucking close.

Congratulations. You've managed to paint yourself into a corner you cannot get out of. Put up a wet paint sign and go have lunch. No one will touch "your work" in your absence. I'm quite sure of it.
Your poll has 100 posts and 16 votes. Nobody but you little morons give a damn kid. Grow up.

De Blasio should have never been elected in the first place, but if he is the kind of asshat New Yorkers want then they deserve him for the full four years.

So try for one but shut the fuck up about he should resign in the meantime. It ain't happening.

Like I said before, PMH. Resign now. Show Bill how it's done.

Like I said before, PMH. Resign now. Show Bill how it's done.
I'm perfectly happy sneaking a little reality into your fantasyland. Carry on.

I guess you missed the part where the grand jury found that he died from asthma and obesity after resisting arrest......keep the lie alive right?

A jury found OJ not guilty too. I'm guessing you don't really believe that juries are infallible gods.

How am I ridiculous? I've provided plenty of evidence, plenty of testimonies, plenty of news reports and even a petition from Moveon.org of all places! What have you provided other than personal attacks, Clayton?

Let me define ridiculous for you.

Ridiculous is condemning the evidence without first examining it. Ridiculous is trying to stop a Mayor from being forced to resign when even the left is beginning to realize he is too much baggage and needs to go. Ridiculous is staying in a fight that has already been lost. Your not going to win this one. So give up. Go have lunch with PMH and Lakota.

I'll explain why....he openly sided with the Garner family and protestors against the NYPD the same way he'd campaigned against their successful stop and frisk policy that cut crime in half under Rudy and Bloomers. The crap about advising his mulatto son to beware of white police can't be repaired....he's gotta go.

Eric Garner died in an ambulance of complications from his asthma condition. What news source are you reading these days?

Look up the standard take down procedure officers used. You'll note it wasn't a choke hold. That was a false report.

I was an MP. So fuck off. His death was ruled a homicide.

You're right! I did!

Some crazy ****** kills two cops and he should resign why exactly? Oh right, there's no reason at all.

Really? Have you been watching the news much lately, PMH? Hmm.....
Clearly you haven't.

You seek only to propagate the lie that de Blasio was somehow 'responsible' for two police officers being murdered, or the lie that de Blasio doesn't support the police.

You and most other conservatives are truly reprehensible in this regard.

How am I ridiculous? I've provided plenty of evidence, plenty of testimonies, plenty of news reports and even a petition from Moveon.org of all places! What have you provided other than personal attacks, Clayton?

Let me define ridiculous for you.

Ridiculous is condemning the evidence without first examining it. Ridiculous is trying to stop a Mayor from being forced to resign when even the left is beginning to realize he is too much baggage and needs to go. Ridiculous is staying in a fight that has already been lost. Your not going to win this one. So give up. Go have lunch with PMH and Lakota.
What you've provided are the opinions of whiny pussies, like yourself.

Some crazy ****** kills two cops and he should resign why exactly? Oh right, there's no reason at all.

Really? Have you been watching the news much lately, PMH? Hmm.....
Clearly you haven't.

You seek only to propagate the lie that de Blasio was somehow 'responsible' for two police officers being murdered, or the lie that de Blasio doesn't support the police.

You and most other conservatives are truly reprehensible in this regard.

What about the left? What about Moveon.org's petition to remove de Blasio? What shall we make of that?

Confetti for a parade when he announces his resignation?

Forum List

Back