Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the good of the New York Police Department, the people of New York and the nation, do you believe it is time for New York Mayor de Blasio to resign?

Please vote yes or no. If you are unsure, review the latest news stories and when you come to a decision? Please cast your vote here. Thank you!
Some crazy ****** kills two cops and he should resign why exactly? Oh right, there's no reason at all.

Really? Have you been watching the news much lately, PMH? Hmm.....
Clearly you haven't.

You seek only to propagate the lie that de Blasio was somehow 'responsible' for two police officers being murdered, or the lie that de Blasio doesn't support the police.

You and most other conservatives are truly reprehensible in this regard.

What about the left? What about Moveon.org's petition to remove de Blasio? What shall we make of that?

Confetti for a parade when he announces his resignation?

What makes you think "the left" made that petition?

Anyone can start a petition on MoveOn.org, and anyone can "sign" it.

DeBlasio is not unpopular with New Yorkers, Jeri. The NYPD PBA and Bill O'Reilly don't speak for the entire city, just a small portion of it - a small portion that likely wanted DeBlasio to "resign" before he even took office.

You are out of material (I'm being generous) here, PMH, and your sidekick never had any so tip your own king and resign gracefully. Show Bill how it's done.
I never resign from calling stupid stupid little idiot.

How utterly humiliating for the democrat party. You should.
Stupid has no political party, although the GOP fucking close.

Congratulations. You've managed to paint yourself into a corner you cannot get out of. Put up a wet paint sign and go have lunch. No one will touch "your work" in your absence. I'm quite sure of it.
Your poll has 100 posts and 16 votes. Nobody but you little morons give a damn kid. Grow up.

Tell me. Why would you be crunching numbers if this thread was so insignificant? I'll tell you what I think. I think you should expand your painting business. Don't forget to sign up for Obama care insurance for your employees. Oh! And one more thing! Offer Bill a job once he resigns. He will probably appreciate a strong shoulder to cry on.

Could you explain why exactly you think he should resign?

I'll explain why....he openly sided with the Garner family and protestors against the NYPD the same way he'd campaigned against their successful stop and frisk policy that cut crime in half under Rudy and Bloomers. The crap about advising his mulatto son to beware of white police can't be repaired....he's gotta go.

I guess you missed the part where Eric Garner was killed by police brutality.

Eric Garner died in an ambulance of complications from his asthma condition. What news source are you reading these days?

Look up the standard take down procedure officers used. You'll note it wasn't a choke hold. That was a false report.

No, it wasn't a "false report", the "take down procedure" that was used has been prohibited since the 80s by the NYPD.

No, he shouldn't resign. He should, however, probably think about mending fences with the NYPD. Whether he believes he was wrong or not

I was an MP. So fuck off. His death was ruled a homicide.
Homicide is not murder. Garner was a worthless piece of shit anyway. Still, his death was unnecessary. Brown and Martin I couldn't give a rat's ass about.
Dead ******* make them wet.
?

Melt down.

I'll explain why....he openly sided with the Garner family and protestors against the NYPD the same way he'd campaigned against their successful stop and frisk policy that cut crime in half under Rudy and Bloomers. The crap about advising his mulatto son to beware of white police can't be repaired....he's gotta go.

Eric Garner died in an ambulance of complications from his asthma condition. What news source are you reading these days?

Look up the standard take down procedure officers used. You'll note it wasn't a choke hold. That was a false report.

No, it wasn't a "false report", the "take down procedure" that was used has been prohibited since the 80s by the NYPD.

Link?

I never resign from calling stupid stupid little idiot.

Congratulations. You've managed to paint yourself into a corner you cannot get out of. Put up a wet paint sign and go have lunch. No one will touch "your work" in your absence. I'm quite sure of it.
Your poll has 100 posts and 16 votes. Nobody but you little morons give a damn kid. Grow up.

Tell me. Why would you be crunching numbers if this thread was so insignificant? I'll tell you what I think. I think you should expand your painting business. Don't forget to sign up for Obama care insurance for your employees. Oh! And one more thing! Offer Bill a job once he resigns. He will probably appreciate a strong shoulder to cry on.
You're truly ridiculous.

Your hatred of de Blasio is subjective, partisan, and unwarranted.

I was an MP. So fuck off. His death was ruled a homicide.
Homicide is not murder. Garner was a worthless piece of shit anyway. Still, his death was unnecessary. Brown and Martin I couldn't give a rat's ass about.
Dead ******* make them wet.
?

Melt down.

Link?

The Chokehold Is Banned By NYPD But Complaints About Its Use Persist

Kelly Bans Choke Holds By Officers - New York Times

For the good of the New York Police Department, the people of New York and the nation, do you believe it is time for New York Mayor de Blasio to resign?

Please vote yes or no. If you are unsure, review the latest news stories and when you come to a decision? Please cast your vote here. Thank you!
Some crazy ****** kills two cops and he should resign why exactly? Oh right, there's no reason at all.

Clearly you haven't.

You seek only to propagate the lie that de Blasio was somehow 'responsible' for two police officers being murdered, or the lie that de Blasio doesn't support the police.

What about the left? What about Moveon.org's petition to remove de Blasio? What shall we make of that?

DeBlasio is not unpopular with New Yorkers, Jeri. The NYPD PBA and Bill O'Reilly don't speak for the entire city, just a small portion of it - a small portion that likely wanted DeBlasio to "resign" before he even took office.

De Blasio was perhaps not too unpopular with some New Yorkers before all of this went down, Doc. But now? There is no fixing this. He should resign. For the good of the NYPD. They are not going to be able to work with him. I see no other alternative. For the good of New York, he should resign.

No, he shouldn't resign. He should, however, probably think about mending fences with the NYPD. Whether he believes he was wrong or not

What fence? I see a brick wall.

That's probably because you have no idea what's going on in NY other than what the Right Wing Pundits on TV tell you.

The NYPD and the Mayor have to, and will, figure out how to work together.

You're truly ridiculous.

Your hatred of de Blasio is subjective, partisan, and unwarranted.

I don't hate him but my belief he should resign from being Mayor of New York is most definitely warranted. I am a New Yorker. I was born there. I have a right to my point of view just as you have a right to yours.

That's probably because you have no idea what's going on in NY other than what the Right Wing Pundits on TV tell you.

Most of my family lives in New York. They want him to resign. Even those on the left who have see what happened to these two officers are beginning to say it is time for him to go. Let him resign and let New York heal. He has created too much division - there is no turning back now.

Clearly you haven't.

De Blasio was perhaps not too unpopular with some New Yorkers before all of this went down, Doc. But now? There is no fixing this. He should resign. For the good of the NYPD. They are not going to be able to work with him. I see no other alternative. For the good of New York, he should resign.

So the Mayor of NY, who received more than 70% of the vote from a city of 9 million people should resign because the NYPD Union (which represents about 20,000 people) says he should?

Most of my family lives in New York. They want him to resign. Even those on the left who have see what happened to these two officers are beginning to say it is time for him to go. Let him resign and let New York heal. He has created too much division - there is no turning back now.

Your family + the NYPD still don't represent the population of NYC.

I'm from NYC, my entire family lives there, and none of them want DeBlasio to resign.

My personal anecdote cancels yours.

Yes, De Blabbio should resign. His irresponsible and offensive comments after the Eric Garner incident inflamed violence against the police. He has no idea how to provide proper leadership.

Your family + the NYPD still don't represent the population of NYC.

I'm from NYC, my entire family lives there, and none of them want DeBlasio to resign.

My personal anecdote cancels yours.

Not when the statistics are showing 2 - 1 they want De Blasio out. I've got numbers to prove my case here on this very board. Not to mention many, many articles, youtube vids, the entire NYPD turned their backs on him! They want his resignation! What part of that are you not understanding?

Forum List

Back