Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, De Blabbio should resign. His irresponsible and offensive comments after the Eric Garner incident inflamed violence against the police. He has no idea how to provide proper leadership.

What were those "irresponsible and offensive comments", and how did they "inflame violence"?

Be specific.
Could you please post the link for take down procedure used on Garner being prohibited? Wasn't their african american supervisor present during the arrest being made? Who was your source for that news?

Every single story on the incident says the attack was prohibited. I don't know where you get the idea that it wasn't.

The fact that a Black supervisor doesn't change anything.

I'm still waiting for that link, Doc.

I've already provided a link, I'm sorry that you didn't like it.

Why don't you provide a link to your claim that the "report was wrong", and that the hold used was not prohibited?

You are the one claiming otherwise. It's your responsibility to prove your point and if you cannot? You don't have one. That is how it works in debates, Doc.

You are the one defending a Communist. Not me. Carry on.
Who the fuck cares? He was elected. He serves out his term. That's how it works here you little asswipe,

Could you explain why exactly you think he should resign?

Could you explain why exactly you think he should be permitted to stay? I find no valid reason for permitting him to finish his term.
Yeah, he was elected to clean up police brutality. Which he is attempting to do.

You're a phony and a liar. In another thread you said he was asked to stay away from the Ramos funeral when in fact the family welcomed him to attend.

Enjoy hell, liar.

The NYPD is family in many respects. They appear to be united in their desire for Mayor de Blasio to not attend their funerals. He should respect that. Obviously he has not. He should be forced to resign for his actions.
Ok, the actual wishes of the family are not as important as the wishes of the cops. You sure do love you some police state.

Pay attention here and listen to the facts on this case. Then realize it is time for de Blasio to resign!

You can't form a coherent reason as to why he should resign other than you feel he's a commie.

You are beyond pathetic.

What were those "irresponsible and offensive comments", and how did they "inflame violence"?

Be specific.
Could you please post the link for take down procedure used on Garner being prohibited? Wasn't their african american supervisor present during the arrest being made? Who was your source for that news?

Every single story on the incident says the attack was prohibited. I don't know where you get the idea that it wasn't.

The fact that a Black supervisor doesn't change anything.

I'm still waiting for that link, Doc.

I've already provided a link, I'm sorry that you didn't like it.

Why don't you provide a link to your claim that the "report was wrong", and that the hold used was not prohibited?

You are the one claiming otherwise. It's your responsibility to prove your point and if you cannot? You don't have one. That is how it works in debates, Doc.

Actually, you've got that flipped around.

It's widely accepted by everyone that the hold used on Gardner was against police protocol.

You have made the claim that it was not, the onus of proof is on you.

Eric Garner died in an ambulance of complications from his asthma condition. What news source are you reading these days?

Look up the standard take down procedure officers used. You'll note it wasn't a choke hold. That was a false report.

He should resign because he was not elected by a majority. The silent majority voted "no one".

Great point!

It's actually not a "great point" at all, Jeri.

The "silent majority" doesn't get a say, since they chose not to vote.

Claiming the support of the "silent majority" is just another way of saying "He won, but I don't like him".

You should see the video on how De Blasio got elected, Doc. It might change your mind. (if it were possible) The video is on this thread. Feel free to have a look.

I don't need to see a video on it, Jeri. I know people who worked on his campaign, and I've known the DeBlasio family for decades.

Tell me what the video claims, and I'll explain why it's bullshit. I have a policy of not watching hysterical youtube videos.

I'm glad you've known the DeBlasio family for decades but what has that got to do with the price of tea in China, Doc? It's a moot point. You are in support of a man who is clearly not wanted as Mayor of New York. He's on his way out. You cannot be Mayor of a city that has the entire police force against you! It's simply not good for the city. Will he do what is good for the NYPD and the city of New York or isn't he? He needs to resign.

What you don't seem to understand is that whether or not the NYPD wants him to be Mayor, he is. He won the election with the biggest margin in the last 60 years.

The NYPD have to change, not him. He got elected, not them.

Imagine if the RWNJs had, as citizens, had killed Garner in the same manner.

They would have been charged with murder.

Why did the cops get a pass?

Great point!

Claiming the support of the "silent majority" is just another way of saying "He won, but I don't like him".

You should see the video on how De Blasio got elected, Doc. It might change your mind. (if it were possible) The video is on this thread. Feel free to have a look.

I don't need to see a video on it, Jeri. I know people who worked on his campaign, and I've known the DeBlasio family for decades.

Tell me what the video claims, and I'll explain why it's bullshit. I have a policy of not watching hysterical youtube videos.

I'm glad you've known the DeBlasio family for decades but what has that got to do with the price of tea in China, Doc? It's a moot point. You are in support of a man who is clearly not wanted as Mayor of New York. He's on his way out. You cannot be Mayor of a city that has the entire police force against you! It's simply not good for the city. Will he do what is good for the NYPD and the city of New York or isn't he? He needs to resign.

What you don't seem to understand is that whether or not the NYPD wants him to be Mayor, he is. He won the election with the biggest margin in the last 60 years.

:)

Great point!

Just a thought.... the NYPD will be around for a long time...Mayor De Blasio might be a one term Mayor...
He's the one who has to adapt.

Just a thought.... the NYPD will be around for a long time...Mayor De Blasio might be a one term Mayor...
No asswipe, he's the fucking boss. Learn to read an org chart.

Are you saying that the Mayor of NYC should be a puppet of a segment of his employees?

Do you feel the same way about teachers?

If the Teachers Union had demanded that Rudy resign, would you have agreed with them?

Why would you charge a cop with murder of a thug resisting arrest? Murder is only applicable when intentional or careless. Nothing of the sort happened.

Stop being an asshole.

Are you saying that the Mayor of NYC should be a puppet of a segment of his employees?

Do you feel the same way about teachers?

If the Teachers Union had demanded that Rudy resign, would you have agreed with them?
God Americans are fucking dumb. I don't even know where to begin.

Why would you charge a cop with murder of a thug resisting arrest? Murder is only applicable when intentional or careless. Nothing of the sort happened.

Stop being an asshole.

Duh, it's on video. The whole world saw it.

No asswipe, he's the fucking boss. Learn to read an org chart.

De Blasio is a Public Servant, not The Boss...as much as he may aspire to run the city like an organized crime syndicate.

Forum List

Back