Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The country is outraged over de Blasio's actions. He needs to resign immediately!
The country doesn't give a flying fuck, only you are little right-wing reach-around crew does. Wake up!
Wrong. You are an absolute fuck up on every level.
Bullshit. No one fucking cares, they have lives to lead. This is just another Fox-pushed event for dummies.
You, like the thug who killed the cops have no life. You are both scumbags. It makes no difference if you're black or white. Bottom feeders are exactly that.
Got news for ya, I don't shoot cops, but I also don't wet my pants and scream The Mayor Must Resign when someone does.

true. You save that for when others demand he resign. Go figure.

There's no reason for the Mayor to resign. He spoke the truth about what his son will go through when stopped by many Police Officers in this country, that's just a plain fact.

Many whites want to believe that if they have not personally experienced the difference in their encounter with a Police Officer and a minority, then no difference exists.
That's simply not true.

Now many officers want to treat the Mayor in a manner that if a minority person on the street treated them, would result in them being assaulted.

The Officers are just going to have to suck up the reality that their actions have contributed to the environment they now police in.
If they don't like it then resign.

The country doesn't give a flying fuck, only you are little right-wing reach-around crew does. Wake up!
Wrong. You are an absolute fuck up on every level.
Bullshit. No one fucking cares, they have lives to lead. This is just another Fox-pushed event for dummies.
You, like the thug who killed the cops have no life. You are both scumbags. It makes no difference if you're black or white. Bottom feeders are exactly that.
Got news for ya, I don't shoot cops, but I also don't wet my pants and scream The Mayor Must Resign when someone does.

true. You save that for when others demand he resign. Go figure.
I don't do that either little man, I just call utter bullshit like your poll for what it is, utter bullshit.

You are out of material (I'm being generous) here, PMH, and your sidekick never had any so tip your own king and resign gracefully. Show Bill how it's done.

Some crazy ****** kills two cops and he should resign why exactly? Oh right, there's no reason at all.

Really? Have you been watching the news much lately, PMH? Hmm.....
Nope, no reason to, just like there's no reason for this poll or for him to resign.

There are far more reasons for him to resign than for him to stay, PMH. If you refuse to examine the evidence you are guaranteed eternal ignorance on the matter. You cannot condemn the evidence before examining it. That kind of reasoning makes no sense at all.
When he breaks the law then he should resign, period.

Communists should not be permitted to run for public office. If they are found out? They should be removed. Immediately. For the good of the nation. de Blasio is a Communist. He should be forced to resign.

"Blasio is a Communist."

because you say so jeri?

I get kick out of flyover country jesuslanders trying to insinuate yourselves into NYC politics without having a clue

No he isn't communist an by the way, they are a legal party in the United States

For the good of the New York Police Department, the people of New York and the nation, do you believe it is time for New York Mayor de Blasio to resign?

Please vote yes or no. If you are unsure, review the latest news stories and when you come to a decision? Please cast your vote here. Thank you!

NYC is a BLUE city, as in liberal.

Listen up, Bubba. There are 8,400,000 people in the city of New York. There are 30,000 active duty cops. You do the math, Jethro.

WAIT....Since you're too lazy, I did the math for you: 0.36%

That's 1/3 of 1 percent for the mathematically challenged. You call that a mandate, or...?

Last edited:
Really? Have you been watching the news much lately, PMH? Hmm.....
Nope, no reason to, just like there's no reason for this poll or for him to resign.

There are far more reasons for him to resign than for him to stay, PMH. If you refuse to examine the evidence you are guaranteed eternal ignorance on the matter. You cannot condemn the evidence before examining it. That kind of reasoning makes no sense at all.

Communists should not be permitted to run for public office. If they are found out? They should be removed. Immediately. For the good of the nation. de Blasio is a Communist. He should be forced to resign.

"Blasio is a Communist."

because you say so jeri?

I get kick out of flyover country jesuslanders trying to insinuate yourselves into NYC politics without having a clue

No he isn't communist an by the way, they are a legal party in the United States

That's the kicker for me too, Guno. It is perfectly legal for a communist to run for office and win in the United States. Perhaps USMB should be so kind as to conduct online classes for those who just fucking don't know stuff like this.

"Blasio is a Communist."

because you say so jeri?

That's the kicker for me too, Guno. It is perfectly legal for a communist to run for office and win in the United States. Perhaps USMB should be so kind as to conduct online classes for those who just fucking don't know stuff like this.

Does USMB have a ban for Communist Mayor's or is your example enough? (your support of him)

For the good of the New York Police Department, the people of New York and the nation, do you believe it is time for New York Mayor de Blasio to resign?

Please vote yes or no. If you are unsure, review the latest news stories and when you come to a decision? Please cast your vote here. Thank you!

De Blasio should have never been elected in the first place, but if he is the kind of asshat New Yorkers want then they deserve him for the full four years.

De Blasio should have never been elected in the first place, but if he is the kind of asshat New Yorkers want then they deserve him for the full four years.

They want a recall. Call it a change of heart.

Could you explain why exactly you think he should resign?

I'll explain why....he openly sided with the Garner family and protestors against the NYPD the same way he'd campaigned against their successful stop and frisk policy that cut crime in half under Rudy and Bloomers. The crap about advising his mulatto son to beware of white police can't be repaired....he's gotta go.

I guess you missed the part where Eric Garner was killed by police brutality.

You are out of material (I'm being generous) here, PMH, and your sidekick never had any so tip your own king and resign gracefully. Show Bill how it's done.
I never resign from calling stupid stupid little idiot.

How utterly humiliating for the democrat party. You should.
Stupid has no political party, although the GOP fucking close.

Congratulations. You've managed to paint yourself into a corner you cannot get out of. Put up a wet paint sign and go have lunch. No one will touch "your work" in your absence. I'm quite sure of it.

Forum List

Back