Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

Should New York Mayor de Blasio resign?

• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the good of the New York Police Department, the people of New York and the nation, do you believe it is time for New York Mayor de Blasio to resign?

Please vote yes or no. If you are unsure, review the latest news stories and when you come to a decision? Please cast your vote here. Thank you!
Could you explain why exactly you think he should resign?

Could you explain why exactly you think he should be permitted to stay? I find no valid reason for permitting him to finish his term.
Yeah, he was elected to clean up police brutality. Which he is attempting to do.

You're a phony and a liar. In another thread you said he was asked to stay away from the Ramos funeral when in fact the family welcomed him to attend.

Enjoy hell, liar.

I'll explain why....he openly sided with the Garner family and protestors against the NYPD the same way he'd campaigned against their successful stop and frisk policy that cut crime in half under Rudy and Bloomers. The crap about advising his mulatto son to beware of white police can't be repaired....he's gotta go.
If I had a"mulatto" son I'd advise him to beware of cops, too. The cops should quit acting like assholes if they want respect.

For the good of the New York Police Department, the people of New York and the nation, do you believe it is time for New York Mayor de Blasio to resign?

Please vote yes or no. If you are unsure, review the latest news stories and when you come to a decision? Please cast your vote here. Thank you!

Could you explain why exactly you think he should be permitted to stay? I find no valid reason for permitting him to finish his term.
Yeah, he was elected to clean up police brutality. Which he is attempting to do.

You're a phony and a liar. In another thread you said he was asked to stay away from the Ramos funeral when in fact the family welcomed him to attend.

Enjoy hell, liar.

The NYPD is family in many respects. They appear to be united in their desire for Mayor de Blasio to not attend their funerals. He should respect that. Obviously he has not. He should be forced to resign for his actions.

Enjoy hell, liar.

The NYPD is family in many respects. They appear to be united in their desire for Mayor de Blasio to not attend their funerals. He should respect that. Obviously he has not. He should be forced to resign for his actions.
So, you have absolutely nothing then. Got it.

I'll explain why....he openly sided with the Garner family and protestors against the NYPD the same way he'd campaigned against their successful stop and frisk policy that cut crime in half under Rudy and Bloomers. The crap about advising his mulatto son to beware of white police can't be repaired....he's gotta go.
If I had a"mulatto" son I'd advise him to beware of cops, too. The cops should quit acting like assholes if they want respect.

If you were the Mayor of New York, your first responsibility would be to the people of New York and those who have been sworn to protect New York. The NYPD. It appears you have your priorities confused. It is a good thing you are not the Mayor of New York, Ravi. Now if the Mayor of New York will resign we can move forward.

Enjoy hell, liar.

So long as you refuse to examine the evidence before condemning it, you are the one who has nothing, PMH. Carry on.

Enjoy hell, liar.

Ok, the actual wishes of the family are not as important as the wishes of the cops. You sure do love you some police state.

Enjoy hell, liar.

So long as you refuse to examine the evidence before condemning it, you are the one who has nothing, PMH. Carry on.
So far your "evidence" is nothing but whining, Oh I Hate Him so he should quit, and it doesn't fucking work that way here.

If you were the Mayor of New York, your first responsibility would be to the people of New York and those who have been sworn to protect New York. The NYPD. It appears you have your priorities confused. It is a good thing you are not the Mayor of New York, Ravi. Now if the Mayor of New York will resign we can move forward.
The people are more important than the cops. The mayor's first duty is to stand up for the people even if it means getting rid of police corruption.

Enjoy hell, liar.

So far your "evidence" is nothing but whining, Oh I Hate Him so he should quit, and it doesn't fucking work that way here.

I do not hate him. I pity him. He is a lost man, mired in the doctrines of Communism. It's truly sad.

Enjoy hell, liar.

I do not hate him. I pity him. He is a lost man, mired in the doctrines of Communism. It's truly sad.
Sad is some dummy like you who thinks people should just quit elected positions because the shit hits the fan. Be a man for once in your life.

Who the fuck cares? He was elected. He serves out his term. That's how it works here you little asswipe,

You're the asswipe ya nasty little bitch.....politicians get recalled all the time....it works like that everywhere.
So recall him, if you can, and it happens rarely dumbass.

God you morons are fuckin' drones. Whatever Fox or Rush or Palin says you repeat, endlessly.

You are the one defending a Communist. Not me. Carry on.
Who the fuck cares? He was elected. He serves out his term. That's how it works here you little asswipe,

Enjoy hell, liar.

Ok, the actual wishes of the family are not as important as the wishes of the cops. You sure do love you some police state.

Pay attention here and listen to the facts on this case. Then realize it is time for de Blasio to resign!

There are already petitions for his resignation being signed. Have a look!

MoveOn Petitions - Resignation of New York City mayor Bill DeBlasio

Petition by The people of NYC

To be delivered to The New York State House, The New York State Senate, and Governor Andrew Cuomo

NYC residents demand the exit of Mayor Bill DeBlasio after 2 NYPD officers were shot and killed today 12/20/14. Accountability for his actions and words MUST be handed down.
There are currently 64,868 signatures. NEW goal - We need 75,000 signatures!

You are the one defending a Communist. Not me. Carry on.

Enjoy hell, liar.

Pay attention here and listen to the facts on this case. Then realize it is time for de Blasio to resign!

When did dumbshit number one get out of prison? And just as I said, Fox tells you what to think.

Forum List

Back