Should Obama Apologize to the Black Community for 'Crack' Joke?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Serious question here. You can spend days on end researching the damage crack does to our youth; specifically the black community.

The crack pipe is killing more black kids in Chicago than guns yet Obama doesn't joke about that.

I think it would put Obama in a positive light if he came out and retracted the statement. He would score points with me and I would come here to praise his actions

Crack is no laughing matter. I put it akin to joking about bombs on airplanes

-Geaux

[youtube]L9_ItmOcwa0[/youtube]

Jesus lighten up.

What are you the person at the party who gets all serious if someone makes a joke about smoking crack? "Woah there guys crack is no laughing matter!"

You sound like a barrel of fun.

Jesus lighten up.

What are you the person at the party who gets all serious if someone makes a joke about smoking crack? "Woah there guys crack is no laughing matter!"

Again, difference between me, Ted Nugent and POTUS

-Geaux

Serious question here. You can spend days on end researching the damage crack does to our youth; specifically the black community.

The crack pipe is killing more black kids in Chicago than guns yet Obama doesn't joke about that.

I think it would put Obama in a positive light if he came out and retracted the statement. He would score points with me and I would come here to praise his actions

-Geaux

That would be up to the Black community, if they were offended. Not a subject for White folks to decide.

Jesus lighten up.

-Geaux

The Nuge never smoked crack? That's great! Let's put him in charge of something anti-drug!

:lol:

Seriously, I joke about crack all the time, who gives a rat's ass?

First we need a congressional investigation. Then we need impeachment proceedings brought against Obama. During this every republican politician should talk about this crack non-stop on TV and radio and social media.

-Geaux

Are you so ignorant you think cracked usage is only among blacks?

Although the percentage of whites smoking crack may be lower they more than make up for that with epidemic levels of coca in and methods use.

As far as the joke that's all it was. A fucking joke. Get over it.

-Geaux

Where should I start?

Not only is it none of your business what Black people think about the comment, you should be paying more attention to the meth epidemic in your white communities. If crack was a drug only used by Black people it would be offensive. I have seen way too many white crack addicts to know that is not the case. As it stands you should be asking for an apology as white people use crack more than Black people you retard. :lol:

http://www.crack-facts.org/

Myth #6: Crack is used almost exclusively by Blacks and is a special plague of the Black community.

Fact: While often characterized as a drug of the Black community, 60% of individuals who have used crack in the last month are White. White crack users also account for 66% of individuals who have ever used crack in their lifetime. Simply stated, the majority of crack users are White.
Despite this reality, 80% of people arrested for crack offenses in 2002 were Black. Consequently, a disproportionate number of Black crack offenders face the harsh mandatory minimums associated with crack convictions.

Rob-Ford-watched-by-his-b-010.jpg

Last edited:
Two of them have a sense of humor, while the other is an easily offended buzzkill wet blanket drama queen douche nozzel that nobody likes to have around?

Did I get it right Alex?

-Geaux

Where should I start?

Not only is it none of your business what Black people think about the comment, you should be paying more attention to the meth epidemic in your white communities. If crack was a drug only used by Black people it would be offensive. I have seen way too many white crack addicts to know that is not the case. As it stands you should be asking for an apology as white people use crack more than Black people you retard. :lol:

Crack Myths - an informational website - debunking the myth

Myth #6: Crack is used almost exclusively by Blacks and is a special plague of the Black community.

Fact: While often characterized as a drug of the Black community, 60% of individuals who have used crack in the last month are White. White crack users also account for 66% of individuals who have ever used crack in their lifetime. Simply stated, the majority of crack users are White.
Despite this reality, 80% of people arrested for crack offenses in 2002 were Black. Consequently, a disproportionate number of Black crack offenders face the harsh mandatory minimums associated with crack convictions.

Post of the day!

-Geaux

Where should I start?

Crack Myths - an informational website - debunking the myth

According to the OP, only blacks do crack.

Nope, no racism there. None at all.

Jeeees.

I'm wondering how much different feelings would be had Barry had a white guest at the White House who happened to "joke" around using the same exact words.

My guess is we'd have a Fuzzy Zoeller incident raging.

I'm wondering how much different feelings would be had Barry had a white guest at the White House who happened to "joke" around using the same exact words.

Seeing as crack is used by all races if the person was white I would have still laughed.

Seeing as crack is used by all races if the person was white I would have still laughed.

Use by Caucasians is up, yes, at least in my area of the country. I did not find the joke funny, nor offensive. Obama is a serious guy, his attempts at jokes do not go over well.

Use by Caucasians is up, yes, at least in my area of the country. I did not find the joke funny, nor offensive. Obama is a serious guy, his attempts at jokes do not go over well.

Normally I would agree that Obama is pretty serious but he was actually funny this time.

Forum List

Back