Should people have to perform/provide services for gay weddings?

They set records because of that stunt, geeeeezus.

There aren't enough of you to hurt them kid....and too many of don't give a shit what you think.

yes they did...for a short time. How are they doing now? :D

LMAO, god you are dense.

They set records .

Now as for 2012?

The fast food giant, the nation’s second-largest chicken chain, ended 2012 with $4.6 billion in sales — up 14 percent from $4.1 billion a year earlier. The company also opened 96 news stores, four more than the year before.

Chick-fil-A keeps growing despite uproar | www.ajc.com

You are dismissed skippy ;)

So, you only think short term...Ok....we will see over time, won't we? :D This is a boycott that isn't expected to be quick...just like Coors and Cracker Barrel. :D

There's an In and Out Burger right next to them. When I go thru, I wave to the empty drive thru line people at Chik-Fil-A.

ROFL

Ah Shortbus, you never fail to entertain....

In-N-Out is owned by Lynsi Torres, grand daughter of Harry Synder. Thing about Lynsi is that she is a vocal and outspoken, fundamentalist Christian who makes Cathy look Agnostic. Look at your drink cup, it has Bible verses on it.

In-n-out-bible-reference.jpg

Like most bigots, you're dumb as a fucking fence post, Shortbus....

Well done ;)

Sea will shit in her depends.

LMAO, god you are dense.

They set records .

Now as for 2012?

The fast food giant, the nation’s second-largest chicken chain, ended 2012 with $4.6 billion in sales — up 14 percent from $4.1 billion a year earlier. The company also opened 96 news stores, four more than the year before.

If laughing at Shortbus is wrong, I don't want to be right....

There's an In and Out Burger right next to them. When I go thru, I wave to the empty drive thru line people at Chik-Fil-A.

ROFL

Ah Shortbus, you never fail to entertain....

In-N-Out is owned by Lynsi Torres, grand daughter of Harry Synder. Thing about Lynsi is that she is a vocal and outspoken, fundamentalist Christian who makes Cathy look Agnostic. Look at your drink cup, it has Bible verses on it.

In-n-out-bible-reference.jpg

Like most bigots, you're dumb as a fucking fence post, Shortbus....

Yes....they are on the cups. Which goes to PROVE that we are not anti-Christian...we, however, have a problem with people who put money into anti-gay organizations.

See how easy it is to discern the difference? Glad to have been of some help in your education. :D

yes they did...for a short time. How are they doing now? :D

LMAO, god you are dense.

They set records .

Now as for 2012?

So, you only think short term...Ok....we will see over time, won't we? :D This is a boycott that isn't expected to be quick...just like Coors and Cracker Barrel. :D

I post facts and you speculate on the "future". ;)

Nobody cares what the "gay" community thinks about Chik-Fil-A kid, we just don't care how bigoted you people are.

LMAO, god you are dense.

They set records .

Now as for 2012?

If laughing at Shortbus is wrong, I don't want to be right....

We shall see, won't we? :D

Nobody cares what the "gay" community thinks about Chik-Fil-A kid, we just don't care how bigoted you people are.

So people boycotting fried chicken on a stick are the bigoted ones, not the owners of said franchise that want to discriminate against tax paying citizens? Riiiggghhhtttt....

In this case, the DCFS was so concerned about these nuts they pulled the kids out of the home.

I see nothing in the article that states this.

I think you're lying, Comrade Stalin.

I can't help your reading comprehension abilities. The articles clearly describe how these kids were taken out of that environment.

Hopefully the damage can be fixed. Or they might grow up to be like you.

Yes....they are on the cups. Which goes to PROVE that we are not anti-Christian...we, however, have a problem with people who put money into anti-gay organizations.

You are anti-Christian; but that isn't the point. You were too dumb to know that as you shunned one place for being Christian, you stupidly ended up with the most Christian of all businesses.

See how easy it is to discern the difference? Glad to have been of some help in your education. :D

You think In-N-Out doesn't give to the FRC?

ROFL - the only reason your hate group can't attack them is that they are privately held and don't report to the public.

You are seriously dumb...

You Libs can justify anything :)

Even facism.

it would nicer if you could spell, Corky.

Pssst... it's spelled "Fascism".

Poor joey, show me your fake medals?

show me your fake ranger tab.

Incidently, I was pretty up front, I was in a Service Support MOS, didn't make any bones about it.

You claimed to be an airborne ranger, which is usually the first resort of a poser.

So people boycotting fried chicken on a stick are the bigoted ones, not the owners of said franchise that want to discriminate against tax paying citizens? Riiiggghhhtttt....

You are as bigoted as it gets.

You have zero tolerance disparate views, his are as valid as yours.

it would nicer if you could spell, Corky.

Pssst... it's spelled "Fascism".

Poor joey, show me your fake medals?

show me your fake ranger tab.

Incidently, I was pretty up front, I was in a Service Support MOS, didn't make any bones about it.

You claimed to be an airborne ranger, which is usually the first resort of a poser.

Oh no....you are quick to boast about being a hero and being handy with the "chicks"......sorry old man you are the fake and this board knows it.

Real "heroes" don't brag about it.

[

Oh no....you are quick to boast about being a hero and being handy with the "chicks"......sorry old man you are the fake and this board knows it.

Real "heroes" don't brag about it.

Never said I was a hero. Said I earned medals for my service. I mean I know that you can't spell, but is reading comprehension one of your weak points, too?

Probably why you never made it past e-4, but I doubt you made it out of the Induction center.

Forum List

Back