Should people have to perform/provide services for gay weddings?

Coors accommodated....and Chik-fil-A.....heh...watch what happens. :D They'll go the way of Cracker Barrel. :D

Think Chick-Fil-A is in serious trouble, do ya Shortbus?

ROFL

{According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the fast-food giant took in $4.6 billion in sales in 2012 -- up 14 percent from the previous year – and opened 96 new stores, four more than in 2011.

Chick-fil-A, a family-owned company based in the Atlanta suburb of College Park, Ga., does not have to publicize its earnings but made the information available at the newspaper’s request.

Comments last year by Cathy in an interview with a Baptist state newspaper -- later picked up in the Southern Baptist Convention news service, Baptist Press -- sparked protests and talk of a boycott by pro-gay activists already at odds with the Southern Baptist layman for donating millions of dollars to groups like the Family Research Council and Exodus International that are on record as opposing same-sex marriage.}

Chick-fil-A flap didn?t hurt profits

Stupid is as leftists does, eh Shortbus?

Not for nothing but have you had a chicken sandwich from Chic Fil A? its delicious.

Funny too how they love to bring up Chick-Fil-A.. yet the company is known for the incredible treatment of its employees, regardless of orientation, race, creed, etc.... it was just a charity donation that the activists got their panties in a wad over

Coors accommodated....and Chik-fil-A.....heh...watch what happens. :D They'll go the way of Cracker Barrel. :D

ROFL

{According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the fast-food giant took in $4.6 billion in sales in 2012 -- up 14 percent from the previous year – and opened 96 new stores, four more than in 2011.

Chick-fil-A, a family-owned company based in the Atlanta suburb of College Park, Ga., does not have to publicize its earnings but made the information available at the newspaper’s request.

Comments last year by Cathy in an interview with a Baptist state newspaper -- later picked up in the Southern Baptist Convention news service, Baptist Press -- sparked protests and talk of a boycott by pro-gay activists already at odds with the Southern Baptist layman for donating millions of dollars to groups like the Family Research Council and Exodus International that are on record as opposing same-sex marriage.}

Not for nothing but have you had a chicken sandwich from Chic Fil A? its delicious.

Wouldn't know. Don't buy there.

I buy them as a treat for my dog...oh, wait, is that considered animal abuse?

Chicken and chicken by-products (beaks, toe nails, etc) ground into a "slurry," bleached to kill the microbes, flavored because the bleaching removes all taste, then molded into "nuggets."

What could be better? I'm loving it....

by-products are not beaks toes and nails, its the stuff that sticks to the bones, and maybe some of the offal.

Now all this talk of processed meats is making me hungry for a dirty water hot dog.

ROFL

Yup, me neither.

I'll admit to being bigoted against haters. I like it when bigotry isn't hidden so I'm not spending my money on them or their business.

It's gay bullying.

Yep the gaystopo is out in full force, i love it when liberals deny they are forcing anyone......because they themselves NEVER descriminate........lololol
Gaystopo? Shit your lame.

Personally, I don't think the govt should tell anyone they have to contract with or serve any person for any reason. But, frankly it says more negative stuff about the jerk offs who won't serve gays than it says about their trying to make a value statement.

I think this issue has to do largely with what is being withheld from others for reasons of discrimination. Several decades ago, California passed an initiative which allowed homeowners to discriminate against minorities in the sale of their homes. The California Supremes struck down the law as unconstitutional. Housing is something you simply cannot deprive someone of for reasons of racial or ethnic bigotry. Housing is essential or, essential enough to get this type of protection.

Not sure that the catering needs of gay couples getting married rises to the same level as discimination in housing.

That is a great explanation.

As I've been reading about this and have thought about the kinds of businesses which might discriminate, I've realized that there are cases where I don't think it should be allowed and I've wondered where I would draw the line.

For example -- should a privately owned utility company be allowed to discriminate? That's a pretty easy "no". Considering that, I was having trouble articulating how I could stand up for the Colorado baker's right to choose. You've made it easier.

Are you talking about the republican governors and republican held state congresses that are trying to pass all those FORCED trans-vaginal probes?
Is that what you are referring too?

Living in the bubble still!:clap2:

It is spot on.

The Left has no problem trying to force EVERYONE to think the same way they do.

Its just a fact of life.

a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control — J. W. Aldridge>

Fascism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

So what else did you folks want to try and make us do?

Yup, me neither.

I'll admit to being bigoted against haters. I like it when bigotry isn't hidden so I'm not spending my money on them or their business.

There's an In and Out Burger right next to them. When I go thru, I wave to the empty drive thru line people at Chik-Fil-A.

They set records because of that stunt, geeeeezus.

There aren't enough of you to hurt them kid....and too many of don't give a shit what you think.

yes they did...for a short time. How are they doing now? :D

LMAO, god you are dense.

They set records .

Now as for 2012?

The fast food giant, the nation’s second-largest chicken chain, ended 2012 with $4.6 billion in sales — up 14 percent from $4.1 billion a year earlier. The company also opened 96 news stores, four more than the year before.

Chick-fil-A keeps growing despite uproar | www.ajc.com

You are dismissed skippy ;)

There's an In and Out Burger right next to them. When I go thru, I wave to the empty drive thru line people at Chik-Fil-A.

ROFL

Ah Shortbus, you never fail to entertain....

In-N-Out is owned by Lynsi Torres, grand daughter of Harry Synder. Thing about Lynsi is that she is a vocal and outspoken, fundamentalist Christian who makes Cathy look Agnostic. Look at your drink cup, it has Bible verses on it.

In-n-out-bible-reference.jpg

Like most bigots, you're dumb as a fucking fence post, Shortbus....

Forum List

Back