Should people have to perform/provide services for gay weddings?

How is anyone going to be "forced to participate in a gay wedding"? The gay mafia going to shotgun you into attending weddings?

No, his royal majesty, Barack Hussein Obama II - Emperor of all the Americas, anointed above all gods, creator of the Universe, cum guzzler and turd burglar, will send his the personal henchmen, the IRS, to punish any who defy the royal decree of the GLORIOUS PEOPLES JUDGES who have made this law.

It's not like anyone wants a law that says photographers have to go to gay weddings and perform photography services. No one wants that. Or, bake same sex wedding cakes, or deliver flower arrangements. No. Not at all. There is nothing that shotguns anyone into participating.

Why aren't you railing against Obama for being against gay marriage both times he ran, only to change his mind again? When I mean public accommodation, I mean anyone I find that I would rather not serve, that includes homosexuals. But back to the question. Why aren't you saying anything about Obama's changing stances on gay marriage? I love how you keep calling us bigoted and intolerant. This guy calls your bluff:

Was Obama a ?Bigot 14 Months Ago??: Ralph Reed Confronts Rachel Maddow, Rips Liberal Hypocrisy Over Who Is Labeled Anti-Gay | Video | TheBlaze.com

Why don't you rail against the people of the United States who have changed their minds....at least the majority has. Why whine about one person, the President, who seems to have grown up like many many other people have?

He grew up? Was he more grown up in 1996 than he was in 2006?

We rail against the Democrat shillery which props Obama up no matter what kind of hypocrisy he displays but which talks trash about sincere good-hearted people for their conscientiously held religious belief.

Obama was for gay marriage in 1996 when he thought that was prudent for his run for state senate. He was against it later when he needed to be against it so he could be a player on the national stage. But saying he was against it for political reasons sounded bad so then he became against it for religious reasons. The defense of Obama's principle-less pandering is breathtaking. But people who are against gay marriage for true religious reasons -- and not just because they're triangulating votes -- those people are bigots. lol

Yep...he's a politician. What a shocker that is. And if to choose between Obama and Romney........not hard a choice at all. :D

But...golly gee! You guys have opened my eye! I sure won't vote for Obama again in 2016!!!!!!

Why don't you rail against the people of the United States who have changed their minds....at least the majority has. Why whine about one person, the President, who seems to have grown up like many many other people have?

We rail against the Democrat shillery which props Obama up no matter what kind of hypocrisy he displays but which talks trash about sincere good-hearted people for their conscientiously held religious belief.

Obama was for gay marriage in 1996 when he thought that was prudent for his run for state senate. He was against it later when he needed to be against it so he could be a player on the national stage. But saying he was against it for political reasons sounded bad so then he became against it for religious reasons. The defense of Obama's principle-less pandering is breathtaking. But people who are against gay marriage for true religious reasons -- and not just because they're triangulating votes -- those people are bigots. lol

Yep...he's a politician. What a shocker that is. And if to choose between Obama and Romney........not hard a choice at all. :D

So he didn't "grow up".

He just pandered.

Thanks for backing off of that laughable claim about Obama. :thup:

If they don't approve of certain kinds of weddings, they shouldn't be in that kind of business.

Seems pretty simple to me.

I would look at it this way. You guys would make horrible businessmen the way you are always on about business.

their money is just as green as the straights, that's the way I look at it.

Coors and Chik-fil-A found that out, didn't they?

they both went out of business? :confused:

a privately owned company sponsoring a bowl game, not bad.

If they don't approve of certain kinds of weddings, they shouldn't be in that kind of business.

Seems pretty simple to me.

I would look at it this way. You guys would make horrible businessmen the way you are always on about business.

their money is just as green as the straights, that's the way I look at it.

Coors and Chik-fil-A found that out, didn't they?

they both went out of business? :confused:

Coors accommodated....and Chik-fil-A.....heh...watch what happens. :D They'll go the way of Cracker Barrel. :D

Last edited:
How is anyone going to be "forced to participate in a gay wedding"? The gay mafia going to shotgun you into attending weddings?

No, his royal majesty, Barack Hussein Obama II - Emperor of all the Americas, anointed above all gods, creator of the Universe, cum guzzler and turd burglar, will send his the personal henchmen, the IRS, to punish any who defy the royal decree of the GLORIOUS PEOPLES JUDGES who have made this law.

^ only people who talk about President Obama like that around here are the crazy side of the Right wing. :D

^ only people who talk about President Obama like that around here are the crazy side of the Right wing. :D

Of course the leftwing rarely says that so clearly. The rightwing articulates how the leftwing acts. If the leftwing more often reflected in an explicit conscious way, then they would recognize the absurdity of their behaviors and might be able to make progress toward becoming more vigilant citizens helping to preserve our liberty.

So he didn't "grow up".

He just pandered.

Did you support McCain in 2008? Did you support Romney in 2012?

Of course the leftwing rarely says that so clearly. The rightwing articulates how the leftwing acts. If the leftwing more often reflected in an explicit conscious way, then they would recognize the absurdity of their behaviors and might be able to make progress toward becoming more vigilant citizens helping to preserve our liberty.

True.

It's not like anyone wants a law that says photographers have to go to gay weddings and perform photography services. No one wants that. Or, bake same sex wedding cakes, or deliver flower arrangements. No. Not at all. There is nothing that shotguns anyone into participating.

There are public accommodation and anti discrimination laws that say you can't deny services. Some of them include "the gheys". Most are the usual...race, religion, gender. Go ahead, repeal them so I can kick red neck Christian fucks out of my place of business.

So he didn't "grow up".

He just pandered.

I supported Romney in 2008. I voted for McCain. You could call that support. I supported Romney in 2012 in spite of his choice to move to the hard right.

That's irrelevant to the left's fawning claims about Obama's "evolution" and how he "grew up". I don't have to backpedal from oohing and aahing about my candidate's wisdom and maturity and grudgingly admit that my candidates were just politicians after all. Romney had the skill set needed for the presidency in a time of economic turmoil. Obama was then and is now nothing better than "not Bush" though he's treated like he's so much more.

So he didn't "grow up".

He just pandered.

I supported Romney in 2008. I voted for McCain. You could call that support. I supported Romney in 2012 in spite of his choice to move to the hard right.

That's irrelevant to the left's fawning claims about Obama's "evolution" and how he "grew up". I don't have to backpedal from oohing and aahing about my candidate's wisdom and maturity and grudgingly admit that my candidates were just politicians after all. Romney had the skill set needed for the presidency in a time of economic turmoil. Obama was then and is now nothing better than "not Bush" though he's treated like he's so much more.

So...you are no stranger to pandering. Gotcha. :D

There are public accommodation and anti discrimination laws that say you can't deny services. Some of them include "the gheys". Most are the usual...race, religion, gender. Go ahead, repeal them so I can kick red neck Christian fucks out of my place of business.

Would love to see you piss off christians, just as I would love to see some white asshole piss off minorities, and then have thier business suffer.

I am not talking about what is right, I am talking about what is fair, and as long as your business doesnt involve government work, you should be able to be as big an asshole as you want.

So...you are no stranger to pandering. Gotcha. :D

You're the one who came in with the shill about Obama's changing opinions correlating to him growing up.

And your only defense for your hackery when Obama is exposed is to refer to Romney. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back