Should people have to perform/provide services for gay weddings?

Screw the law. It's MY business and I'll hire who I want to represent MY business. See I don't buy that bs obama's spoon feeding the ignorant. I built my business myself, and I will choose who I hire to represent it and me, and that would not include felons, dopers, drunks, homosexuals, negroes or heathens. Won't hire long haired, ear ring wearing hipsters or blatant liberals either.

Can understand felons, "dopers", drunks, but..

If you were interviewing a candidate that you found to be experienced, intelligent, and a great fit with your company (and this person also came with solid recommendations), would you retract your employment offer if you were to find out sometime later (before hiring) that this person was gay? Really?

Also, what type of business do you own and how you would you describe the typical "heathen"?

I own a Home Improvement business and yeah I would not hire them. There is no shortage of good, decent, experienced, intelligent, Christian and Catholic people out there looking for work to have to settle for what I consider to be a Godless, immoral sexual deviant. I would not consider a homosexual to be a good representative of my company or the values I try to promote for myself and my company. As for heathens, that would include any atheists or people who belong to Godless cults like Mormons, Watchtowerites, muslims, etc. I only hire clean cut, sober, drug free, white or Hispanic church going men preferably with a family, though I will hire the right single guy if he's related to someone who already works for me or if he comes with strong recommendations from someone I trust, I prefer responsible men who have a family to raise. My guys often spend days in and around people's homes, so how they act, talk and carry themselves while they interact with my customers makes a big impact as to whether that customer will recommend my company to friends and acquaintances or not. Where I live my customer base is strongly Christian or Catholic, more Catholics than Christians for the most part, heavy on active and retired military, and heavy on Govt. workers and they are for the most part traditional values sort of people.

Do you think that all people that call themselves Christian are above reproach?? That is so naïve that you should be embarrassed.

Pennsylvania Pastor Accused of Killing Second Wife Will Stand Trial This Week - ABC News

Reverend Terry Greer, Pastor Charged With Killing Wife, Suffered Personal, Job Woes

Police say Pastor killed his wife and staged car crash to cover it up ? Nancy Grace - CNN.com Blogs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6k-hZzz4sw]Pastor Kills Wife for Being Fat (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Widow Teresa Stone 'plotted to kill husband with pastor lover after decade-long affair' | Mail Online

Children Murdered by Their Christian Parents Memorial Page

Screw the law. It's MY business and I'll hire who I want to represent MY business. See I don't buy that bs obama's spoon feeding the ignorant. I built my business myself, and I will choose who I hire to represent it and me, and that would not include felons, dopers, drunks, homosexuals, negroes or heathens. Won't hire long haired, ear ring wearing hipsters or blatant liberals either.

If you were interviewing a candidate that you found to be experienced, intelligent, and a great fit with your company (and this person also came with solid recommendations), would you retract your employment offer if you were to find out sometime later (before hiring) that this person was gay? Really?

Also, what type of business do you own and how you would you describe the typical "heathen"?

I own a Home Improvement business and yeah I would not hire them. There is no shortage of good, decent, experienced, intelligent, Christian and Catholic people out there looking for work to have to settle for what I consider to be a Godless, immoral sexual deviant. I would not consider a homosexual to be a good representative of my company or the values I try to promote for myself and my company. As for heathens, that would include any atheists or people who belong to Godless cults like Mormons, Watchtowerites, muslims, etc. I only hire clean cut, sober, drug free, white or Hispanic church going men preferably with a family, though I will hire the right single guy if he's related to someone who already works for me or if he comes with strong recommendations from someone I trust, I prefer responsible men who have a family to raise. My guys often spend days in and around people's homes, so how they act, talk and carry themselves while they interact with my customers makes a big impact as to whether that customer will recommend my company to friends and acquaintances or not. Where I live my customer base is strongly Christian or Catholic, more Catholics than Christians for the most part, heavy on active and retired military, and heavy on Govt. workers and they are for the most part traditional values sort of people.

A lot of former and retired military are gay. A lot of gays have families. You seem to be a tad 19th century-ish.

Being able to use the same wedding planner for your wedding as everyone else is not special treatment.

It isnt a right either. Your desire to use wedding planner X should not trump wedding planner X's right to work for who they choose to work for.
So the lunch counter at Woolworth's can simply refuse to serve the Black teenagers there because they are Black? The real estate agent can use his personal bigotry to deny a home buyer from a specific neighborhood because the real estate agent is a knuckle dragging bigot?

What REAL harm comes to the baker who is asked to bake a wedding cake for someone he fears and is hatred toward? is the law set up to protect and encourage bigotry and stupidity and hate and fear and other Conservative "virtues"?

You know something son, you have your bigoted head stuck up your intolerant ass that's for sure. Let me explain it to you in the simplest way I can. nobody is talking about hating fags and dykes, nor is anyone talking about fearing fags and dykes, though as the number one spreaders of the HIV/Aids virus, you should show a wee bit of caution around male homosexuals What is being discussed here is a person's private, religious views which in the case of Christianity Judaism and even islam, though I could care less what a filthy muslim thinks, THERE IS NOT ONLY NO SUCH THING AS GAY MARRIAGE, HOMOSEUXALITY IS CONDEMNED AS AN ABOMINATION IN THE EYES OF THEIR GOD, so ANY participation in anything to do with what their God calls an abomination goes directly against their religious beliefs and is forcing them to compromise their religious beliefs in the name of political correctness and govt. coercion one of which is immoral and one un-Constitutional. Here's the facts son, most Christians don't care enough about your kind to work up any hatred towards you or any other sodomite of lesbian and nobody fears a person based on who they choose to have sex with. This has nothing to do with the deviants beliefs, feelings, thoughts or agenda and EVERYTHING to do with a person's faith.

Do you think that all people that call themselves Christian are above reproach?? That is so naïve that you should be embarrassed.

Pennsylvania Pastor Accused of Killing Second Wife Will Stand Trial This Week - ABC News

Reverend Terry Greer, Pastor Charged With Killing Wife, Suffered Personal, Job Woes

Police say Pastor killed his wife and staged car crash to cover it up ? Nancy Grace - CNN.com Blogs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6k-hZzz4sw]Pastor Kills Wife for Being Fat (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Widow Teresa Stone 'plotted to kill husband with pastor lover after decade-long affair' | Mail Online

Very few things on a messg. board as bad as some dirtbag speaking FOR the person they're addressing. I'm sorry, but nowhere did I say or imply that all Christians are above reproach. If I was you I'd be embarrassed for putting words in someone else's mouth. Now piss off darling.

Trust me on this, in 10 years, Incest will be regarded as "normal."

Hollywood is already engaged in a major campaign to legitimize/promote incest. I did a thread on this not long ago.

Incest! Kind of like back to our roots according to the Bible?

Dumbass.

Leviticus 18:6-18

“None of you shall approach any one of his close relatives to uncover nakedness. I am the Lord. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, which is the nakedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's wife; it is your father's nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your sister, your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether brought up in the family or in another home. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your son's daughter or of your daughter's daughter, for their nakedness is your own nakedness. ...

that Adam and eve were the only people made or even the first made? God made man the bible didn't say God just made Adam. God made Adam, Eve cause he was unhappy the bible didn't say that women weren't already made prior.

Gen 5:2 for starters. It is clear these were the only two humans created by G-d.

According to KJV both the man and woman names were Adam. What gives with that?

The most ridiculous thing I've seen typed.

Last edited:

Very few things on a messg. board as bad as some dirtbag speaking FOR the person they're addressing. I'm sorry, but nowhere did I say or imply that all Christians are above reproach. If I was you I'd be embarrassed for putting words in someone else's mouth. Now piss off darling.

Get over yourself, sonny.

Says the queen of self righteousness.

You are projecting honey.

Everybody is ultimately related.

When it becomes the practice to have offspring only with your own relatives, that's a problem...but only then. It has to do with recessive gene disorders and such.

People who believe they are totally unrelated are still blessed with the occasional child that has horrible afflictions caused by recessive genes. And people who breed animals are also quite familiar with the phenomenon. Eventually, if you isolate the gene pool, there's an overall reduction in viability and vigor. Hence the term "hybrid vigor".

But generally speaking, people who have children with close relatives in this day and age aren't any more likely to produce "monsters" than any other two people off the street.

Not sure about that... Adam and eve were not the ONLY people in the world. They were just the start of the family line that made the Christ.

They were initially the only people. Everyone else is descended from them.
And even they shared the same DNA, Eve coming from Adam's rib. But given how Adam was created it isnt a problem.

By insisting everyone is descendant from one set of parents, you are saying Adam and Eve's sons and daughters populated the world strictly through incestuous relationships.

Ridiculous fairy-tale. Genetically impossible.

I was almost willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your misunderstanding was just due to a lack of education, as evidenced by an inability to comprehend the written word. Then I say your little icon blurb and realized it had nothing to do with education, and everything to do with you being a brain dead liberal.

Gen 5:2 for starters. It is clear these were the only two humans created by G-d.

According to KJV both the man and woman names were Adam. What gives with that?

The most ridiculous thing I've seen typed.

You should do some research every now and then before you stick your foot in your mouth:

GENESIS 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Genesis 4

King James Version (KJV)

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

4 comes bfore 5...right?

Its too easy.

Genesis 4

King James Version (KJV)

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

4 comes bfore 5...right?

Its too easy.

WHERE does logic play any part in any bible? There's your first mistake.

Are you denying Gen 5:2 doesn't clearly state: ...and called THEIR name Adam?

Genesis 4

King James Version (KJV)

4 comes bfore 5...right?

Its too easy.

Yeah, the bible is big time contradictory.

Genesis 4

King James Version (KJV)

4 comes bfore 5...right?

Its too easy.

LOL.....what does Genesis mean?

Since you'd like to discuss logic humor me.

I practice no religion.

Genesis 4

King James Version (KJV)

4 comes bfore 5...right?

Its too easy.

I practice no religion.

Well I don't really care what Genesis means, whether the bible is logical or whether you practice religion or not.

The KJV clearly states: [god] called THEIR name Adam and when antiquity pointed that out, you said it was the most ridiculous thing you've seen typed.

If you had bothered to look it up, you'd see antiquity is correct.

I practice no religion.

Well I don't really care what Genesis means, whether the bible is logical or whether you practice religion or not.

The KJV clearly states: [god] called THEIR name Adam and when antiquity pointed that out, you said it was the most ridiculous thing you've seen typed.

If you had bothered to look it up, you'd see antiquity is correct.

So you deny that it says in chapter 4 that Adam knew his wife eve.

Very "logical" of you.

gen·e·sis (jn-ss)
n. pl.gen·e·ses (-sz)
1. The coming into being of something; the origin. See Synonyms at beginning.

Yawn you are boring.

Forum List

Back