Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

You sound confused. I attribute your success to the fact you didnt go through what the typical Black American growing up in the hood goes through from birth. You further my case when you point out your ancestors successfully gained their freedom while Black Americans didnt. You neglect to mention that this was because you had the numbers and a different type of slavery. Your family ties were reestablished you governed yourselves and did not have to deal without suffering a thousand indignities a day at the hands of the white media, police etc. You suffered no failed Reconstruction, no racial cleansings where you lost land at the hands of whites and no real Jim Crow. You came here fully functional. You had no baggage to deal with. Why wouldn't you do better than people with baggage? If anything you should be doing better than any Black American that grew up in the hood. As it is you haven't done anything extra ordinary since you did not overcame the obstacles faced by Black Americans from birth that grew up here. You had hope from the moment you got here since where you came from was not as great financially or you would have never left. So no its not a contradiction. I just number among that minority that make it out of the hood each generation because I was fortunate enough to have a combination of good luck, good mentors and great parents that instilled in me the virtue of never quitting.

The policy of using the police to control Blacks is very successful. It incarcerates many Black youth and condems them to low paying jobs, inability to vote or simply functions as a criminal university. I guess you did not spend much time on the video I posted.
lol. I see. Our families were kept intact, you say? Perhaps you should read up on the African slave trade. Families were definitely NOT kept intact.

A "different kind of slavery?" You mean the kind where we weren't really slaves? The only difference is that we fought the slave masters, and you didn't.

I was raised poorer than any American, black or otherwise, will ever be. Try a dirt floored bamboo hut with a thatch roof and 14 of us sleeping head to toe on the floor and get back to me.

You neither had to deal with a failed Reconstruction, nor racial "cleansings," where you lost land at the hands of whites and no real Jim Crow. Unless you're 106 years old.

You make excuses for others' success, and blame it on everything BUT your own failure, while at the same time bragging that you, yourself, are successful. So it CAN'T be for all the reasons you named, or any other black American could do the same. Unless you're blaming their lack of success on not having any good luck, good mentors, or great parents. No other good mentors or great parents available in your culture?

Still, it's a contradiction, buddy. :)
Cry me a river. You life didn't suck becauae of your color. As for poor? Please i know poor. More rhen most and i am damn sure whwn we were living on the street it wasn't because of my color
You were raised all your childhood in the street? Did you shit over a mangrove swamp and wipe your ass with coconut husk? Did you go hungry all the time? Did you not have electricity or running water, forget about hot water? We didn't even know there was such a thing.

But I'm hardly whining about it. It's just the way it was and we didn't know any better. We had a very happy childhood.

Your extreme poverty but happy childhood are factors in your success. If you had known that your conditions were caused by people that hated you due to your skin color you may have been a crack ho here in the states.
And you wouldn't have the aids in your butt from backing up to glory holes.

But I can't attribute my success to being a crack ho, very few of whom are successful in life. I would give all the credit to my very white husband. :)
Okay. I pretty much figured that out from jump street. :laugh:

Along with conservatives who go out of their way to demonize black people.
As usual, the haters who make this accusation can never actually name any "conservatives" they are pretending did this.
Mitt Romney for one. Rush Limbaugh for another.

Oh? Cite some examples. Or piss off.

that he considers Mitt Romney conservative. you know he's full of bs.
Rush's audience is 30 million people out of 360 million so he's full of it there too

lol. I see. Our families were kept intact, you say? Perhaps you should read up on the African slave trade. Families were definitely NOT kept intact.

A "different kind of slavery?" You mean the kind where we weren't really slaves? The only difference is that we fought the slave masters, and you didn't.

I was raised poorer than any American, black or otherwise, will ever be. Try a dirt floored bamboo hut with a thatch roof and 14 of us sleeping head to toe on the floor and get back to me.

You neither had to deal with a failed Reconstruction, nor racial "cleansings," where you lost land at the hands of whites and no real Jim Crow. Unless you're 106 years old.

You make excuses for others' success, and blame it on everything BUT your own failure, while at the same time bragging that you, yourself, are successful. So it CAN'T be for all the reasons you named, or any other black American could do the same. Unless you're blaming their lack of success on not having any good luck, good mentors, or great parents. No other good mentors or great parents available in your culture?

Cry me a river. You life didn't suck becauae of your color. As for poor? Please i know poor. More rhen most and i am damn sure whwn we were living on the street it wasn't because of my color
You were raised all your childhood in the street? Did you shit over a mangrove swamp and wipe your ass with coconut husk? Did you go hungry all the time? Did you not have electricity or running water, forget about hot water? We didn't even know there was such a thing.

But I'm hardly whining about it. It's just the way it was and we didn't know any better. We had a very happy childhood.

Your extreme poverty but happy childhood are factors in your success. If you had known that your conditions were caused by people that hated you due to your skin color you may have been a crack ho here in the states.

But I can't attribute my success to being a crack ho, very few of whom are successful in life. I would give all the credit to my very white husband. :)
It's all a part of not being raised as racist hillbillies, backwoods. :)

Sounds more like you were raised to be a prostitute.

Sure if you give me a real answer. If you continue to avoid it then I will just ignore you.
OK. :)

You attribute my success for overcoming the massive oppression the white government uses to enforce Jim Crow laws on the fact that I am foreign, that I don't have the history in the US that Black Americans do. That's your position on why I am successful. OK, got it.
In the same breath you, who are not foreign, also overcame the massive oppression the white government uses to enforce Jim Crow laws, even though you do have the history in the US that Black Americans do.

Yet you also know from our conversation from last night that my people actually cast off the chains of slavery, while yours stood on the sideline and were obedient slaves until the white man freed you.

And there is the contradiction. :)

Now, that racist white government that uses the police to enforce Jim Crow laws certainly isn't very successful, is it?
You sound confused. I attribute your success to the fact you didnt go through what the typical Black American growing up in the hood goes through from birth. You further my case when you point out your ancestors successfully gained their freedom while Black Americans didnt. You neglect to mention that this was because you had the numbers and a different type of slavery. Your family ties were reestablished you governed yourselves and did not have to deal without suffering a thousand indignities a day at the hands of the white media, police etc. You suffered no failed Reconstruction, no racial cleansings where you lost land at the hands of whites and no real Jim Crow. You came here fully functional. You had no baggage to deal with. Why wouldn't you do better than people with baggage? If anything you should be doing better than any Black American that grew up in the hood. As it is you haven't done anything extra ordinary since you did not overcame the obstacles faced by Black Americans from birth that grew up here. You had hope from the moment you got here since where you came from was not as great financially or you would have never left. So no its not a contradiction. I just number among that minority that make it out of the hood each generation because I was fortunate enough to have a combination of good luck, good mentors and great parents that instilled in me the virtue of never quitting.

The policy of using the police to control Blacks is very successful. It incarcerates many Black youth and condems them to low paying jobs, inability to vote or simply functions as a criminal university. I guess you did not spend much time on the video I posted.

I didn't say all my childhood idiot but i was poor. None of you young fools know what poor really is.

And you were raised to be gay. :)

It's one of the reasons why I'm voting Republican in 2016 after voting Democrat in 2008 and 2012.
Because you expect Republicans to be more adept at race relations in New York?
Nope.

The reference was nationwide... race-baiting demagogues (Sharpton, Jackson, et al) tend to gravitate to the Democratic Party.

Time to remove that Party from power for a while... they've had their chance... and their Race-Baiters have gotten a little too big for their britches.

OK. :)

You attribute my success for overcoming the massive oppression the white government uses to enforce Jim Crow laws on the fact that I am foreign, that I don't have the history in the US that Black Americans do. That's your position on why I am successful. OK, got it.
In the same breath you, who are not foreign, also overcame the massive oppression the white government uses to enforce Jim Crow laws, even though you do have the history in the US that Black Americans do.

Yet you also know from our conversation from last night that my people actually cast off the chains of slavery, while yours stood on the sideline and were obedient slaves until the white man freed you.

And there is the contradiction. :)

Now, that racist white government that uses the police to enforce Jim Crow laws certainly isn't very successful, is it?

I didn't say all my childhood idiot but i was poor. None of you young fools know what poor really is.
lol I'm not trying to out-poor you. We were poor as fuck and had no idea. And I probably have children older than you.

Was I supposed to be insulted? Gay people dont bother me. Prostitutes typically have daddy issues.

Was I supposed to be insulted? Gay people dont bother me. Prostitutes typically have daddy issues.
Especially when they're in your butt.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Be a good little wench now.
laugh.gif

lol I'm not trying to out-poor you. We were poor as fuck and had no idea. And I probably have children older than you.
Doubtful but i didn't mean to quote you for that post it was a tapatalk fuck up.

laugh.gif
And step and kick :p

laugh.gif
He makes you do rockette routines?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's you enjoying a show tune. :D

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You put on a good show. Too bad you exposed yourself as merely a gold digger.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You put on a good show. Too bad you exposed yourself.
laugh.gif
Not like you did, Buford. Or is it Nancy? :D

Forum List

Back