Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

The reference was nationwide... race-baiting demagogues (Sharpton, Jackson, et al) tend to gravitate to the Democratic Party.
Trigger-happy cops tend to vote Republican.
Put the blame where it (mostly) belongs.

So says the pro muslim terrorist supporter! Now that there is a CONNECTION between muslim's and the THUGERY, I fully expect to see other muslims stand up for the criminal black population!

Along with conservatives who go out of their way to demonize black people.
As usual, the haters who make this accusation can never actually name any "conservatives" they are pretending did this.

Are you kidding? Do you not read any posts on this site? Here go to drudgereport real quick and pick any article. Scroll down to the comments.

You could pick any gun thread on any message board just about. Conservatives effectively talk about killing law enforcement, they just mask it behind a "they" like "they will have to pry my gun out of my cold dead hands". The deaths of these two officers is a tragic event, but some people feel that rights other than the second amendment are denied them too and it comes at the hands of the police, so it is hard to say that one right somehow is more or less important than another in a free society. There is no justification for what happened to these officers, but both sides encourage extreme rhetoric, extreme thinking, and us v. them attitudes when it suits them.

The reference was nationwide... race-baiting demagogues (Sharpton, Jackson, et al) tend to gravitate to the Democratic Party.
Trigger-happy cops tend to vote Republican.
Put the blame where it (mostly) belongs.

And you are one sick, twisted individual. I blame you for helping to contribute to the deaths of those two officers. So, be happy, you got what you wanted.

It's one of the reasons why I'm voting Republican in 2016 after voting Democrat in 2008 and 2012.
Because you expect Republicans to be more adept at race relations in New York?

LOL. A liberal talking about 'race relations' when it was the race narrative his party pushed that got an Asian and Hispanic cop killed by a BLACK guy. How do you explain that?

So many ironies amongst this tragedy...

Last edited:
LOL. A liberal talking about 'race relations' when it was the race narrative his party pushed that got an Asian and Hispanic cop killed by a black guy. How do you explain that?
I'd say a local DA who was unwilling to hold rogue cops to the same standards as rogue civilians was the reason the two officers in Brooklyn were assassinated, and NO their murders were not warranted.

LOL. A liberal talking about 'race relations' when it was the race narrative his party pushed that got an Asian and Hispanic cop killed by a black guy. How do you explain that?
I'd say a local DA who was unwilling to hold rogue cops to the same standards as rogue civilians was the reason the two officers in Brooklyn were assassinated, and NO their murders were not warranted.

Silence, troll!

You are in fact justifying why those two cops were assassinated. Dont even try to cover it up. This is a pitiful excuse at objectivity. Be ashamed.

As usual, the haters who make this accusation can never actually name any "conservatives" they are pretending did this.

Are you kidding? Do you not read any posts on this site? Here go to drudgereport real quick and pick any article. Scroll down to the comments.

You could pick any gun thread on any message board just about. Conservatives effectively talk about killing law enforcement, they just mask it behind a "they" like "they will have to pry my gun out of my cold dead hands". The deaths of these two officers is a tragic event, but some people feel that rights other than the second amendment are denied them too and it comes at the hands of the police, so it is hard to say that one right somehow is more or less important than another in a free society. There is no justification for what happened to these officers, but both sides encourage extreme rhetoric, extreme thinking, and us v. them attitudes when it suits them.

omg, that's BS and it's OFFENSIVE.... I've been a conservative for 60 years never talking of KILLING ANYONE
are you people all so brainwashed against conservatives?

Silence, troll!

You are in fact justifying why those two cops were assassinated. Dont even try to cover it up. This is a pitiful excuse at objectivity. Be ashamed.
I am ashamed; of your blatant attempt to put words in my mouth.Just so there's no doubt, the coward who executed the two cops got exactly what he deserved for his crimes. I can't say the same for the cops responsible for Eric Garner's homicide. And the local DA who covered for the cops responsible for Garner's homicide also bears a significant level of blame.

omg, that's BS and it's OFFENSIVE.... I've been a conservative for 60 years never talking of KILLING ANYONE

Silence, troll!

I am ashamed; of your blatant attempt to put words in my mouth.Just so there's no doubt, the coward who executed the two cops got exactly what he deserved for his crimes. I can't say the same for the cops responsible for Eric Garner's homicide. And the local DA who covered for the cops responsible for Garner's homicide also bears a significant level of blame.

Well, you shouldn't just spew stuff without the facts to back it up. Now we're going to REHASH old news. this thread is dead the trolls are taking it over

you're a dunce. holding up a gun and being a member of the Nra now equates someone to talking of killing cops. go sit down

you're a dunce. holding up a gun and being a member of the Nra now equates someone to talking of killing cops. go sit down

If you want people to have guns, then you are assuming the risk of them being used on people you don't want them used on. It is that simple. Even a President of the United States quit the NRA because of their anti-law enforcement "jack-booted stormtroopers" rhetoric. Bury your hand in the sand and pretend that it doesn't happen.

If you want people to have guns, then you are assuming the risk of them being used on people you don't want them used on. It is that simple. Even a President of the United States quit the NRA because of their anti-law enforcement "jack-booted stormtroopers" rhetoric. Bury your hand in the sand and pretend that it doesn't happen.

You a Bush guy, Dekster?

Who is he saying he will kill you ignorant fool?

Obviously the one most responsible, is the guy who pulled the trigger and shot the cops.

And when people simply report the truth and that upsets somebody, that's not the reporters' fault.

But when people like Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews etc. go around telling long-debunked lies ("Michael Brown had his hands up and was surrendering when he was shot", "Cops killed Eric Garner because they hated blacks") and their lies inflame some whacko to the point where he murders two cops in cold blood, shouldn't those lying race-baiters share some responsibility for the murdered cops?

How long will we tolerate people telling flagrant lies to whip up their hatred and resentment?
Forever.

Forum List

Back