Should refugees who break the law be deported?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
When he got arrested, his wife and daughter were screaming 'Fuck you, fuck America.' I think they need to go back to where they came from. We don't need more of this shit.

"Ahmed Alshami owns a corner deli at 271 Ludington in the City of Buffalo called IGA Express Mart. You would think he’s living the American dream, to build and create something independently without government assistance.
According to the local District Attorney, Alshami was a total sham.

For 1 year and half, Alshami has been ripping off the public in what some might call a clever scam but I call it downright disgusting. It is reported that Alshami was accused of Welfare fraud. He purchased the EBT cards, or Food Stamps as they use to be called, from the unemployed for well below the face value.

He would then use the EBT cards he bought and use them to purchase supplies for his store OR he would have the card owner go buy supplies for him with the card in exchange for cash. The purchases totaled thousands of dollars."

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/muslim-refugee-arrested-for-food-stamp-fraud-wife-caught-saying-fk-you-fk-america-video/

When he got arrested, his wife and daughter were screaming 'Fuck you, fuck America.' I think they need to go back to where they came from. We don't need more of this shit.

"Ahmed Alshami owns a corner deli at 271 Ludington in the City of Buffalo called IGA Express Mart. You would think he’s living the American dream, to build and create something independently without government assistance.

For 1 year and half, Alshami has been ripping off the public in what some might call a clever scam but I call it downright disgusting. It is reported that Alshami was accused of Welfare fraud. He purchased the EBT cards, or Food Stamps as they use to be called, from the unemployed for well below the face value.

He would then use the EBT cards he bought and use them to purchase supplies for his store OR he would have the card owner go buy supplies for him with the card in exchange for cash. The purchases totaled thousands of dollars."

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/muslim-refugee-arrested-for-food-stamp-fraud-wife-caught-saying-fk-you-fk-america-video/

Of course refugees who break the law should be deported, but the best policy is not to allow ANY Muslim refugees into Western nations in the first place.

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Brunei, Oman should be forced to take all Muslim refugees.

Of course refugees who break the law should be deported, but the best policy is not to allow ANY Muslim refugees into Western nations in the first place.

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Brunei, Oman should be forced to take all Muslim refugees.

Like the First Nations folks should have done with euros.

So again you make a ridiculous comment.

Yup. Take all his shit, send his entire family to Syria.

It's the same thing, I completely understand why you won't go near it love.

No one's deported more than obama.

No one's deported more than obama.

We need real deportations, not sham Obama deportations.

It's not the same thing, if you can't make intelligent comments, then just make no comments.

Lock him up until Trump builds the wall, then just kick his ass into Mexico and let it be their problem. That's pretty much what they do to us.

It's not the same thing, if you can't make intelligent comments, then just make no comments.

Yeah it is the same thing. You just stated "the best policy is not to allow ANY Muslim refugees into Western nations in the first place."

K? Get it? No, of course you cannot.

Lock him up until Trump builds the wall, then just kick his ass into Mexico and let it be their problem. That's pretty much what they do to us.

What law states that refugees who break the law cannot be deported? It's some UN International Law, which is why people should just say fuck the UN.

What law states that refugees who break the law cannot be deported? It's some UN International Law, which is why people should just say fuck the UN.

Actually we say fuck the UN when they won't take orders from us. A lot.

Yeah it is the same thing. You just stated "the best policy is not to allow ANY Muslim refugees into Western nations in the first place."

K? Get it? No, of course you cannot.

It's not the same thing.

Post examples with links of this happening.

You that far out of any reality loop? Not surprising.

You made a statement, so I asked you to post examples with links of what you said frequently happens.

You're just doing what you always do Fentun Lum and that's Trolling.

You made a statement, so I asked you to post examples with links of what you said frequently happens.

Why should some wacked out austrian get shit to say about who america lets in hon? Trolling? You just can't handle not being agreed with.

This illustrates you have lost the argument you never even had, launching a personal attack.

You made a ridiculous comparison that has nothing to do with the OP topic, then you made another ridiculous statement about the UN, I asked you to post examples with links about the UN statement you made, something you can't do.

If you were here you might know what you're talking about.

Just post the links to examples of what you stated in this thread.

Why should some wacked out austrian get shit to say about who america lets in hon? Trolling? You just can't handle not being agreed with.

This illustrates you have lost the argument you never even had, launching a personal attack.

You made a ridiculous comparison that has nothing to do with the OP topic, then you made another ridiculous statement about the UN, I asked you to post examples with links about the UN statement you made, something you can't do.

You're not an american but you think you get to have a say in who comes into our country. I simply can't take you seriously hon, that's all. Nothing personal about it.

Forum List

Back