Should sexually insane men be allowed to use the little girl's bathroom?

hould sexually insane men be allowed to use the little girl's bathroom?

• Total voters
Should men who are insane enough to think and believe that they are women be allowed to use the same restroom that little girls do?

The New York Times believes this is a "highly charged debate!" That means there's SOMETHING to debate!
Understanding Transgender Access Laws
Should willfully ignorant bigots who lack the most basic knowledge of human sexuality and gender identity be allowed to post this kind of stupid and hateful shit.?

What is "gender idenity."

Nature determines (and therefore identifies) your gender for you. Only someone mentally ill would think otherwise.
Thank you for proving my point about willful ignorance. You know nothing about transgender people and what "nature" has dealt them in terms of their biology so please shut up and go learn something.

No, I think I've got it handled, you're a "man" who "believes" it's a woman.
I am?? What else do the voices in your head tell you about me?

Should men who are insane enough to think and believe that they are women be allowed to use the same restroom that little girls do?

The New York Times believes this is a "highly charged debate!" That means there's SOMETHING to debate!
Should willfully ignorant bigots who lack the most basic knowledge of human sexuality and gender identity be allowed to post this kind of stupid and hateful shit.?

Damn straight faggot. You don't like "free" speech?
It was just a question moron.

Yes it was, one that suggests he shouldn't be allowed to post what you deem as "stupid and hateful".

Nature determines (and therefore identifies) your gender for you. Only someone mentally ill would think otherwise.
Thank you for proving my point about willful ignorance. You know nothing about transgender people and what "nature" has dealt them in terms of their biology so please shut up and go learn something.

I know nature made them mentally ill, like a child born without arms (physical) or born with Down Syndrome (mental)

Any mental condition that would encourage the cutting of one's genitals is mental illness

Should sexually insane men be allowed to use the little girl's bathroom?

Why not they let them run a pulpit....

What better example could there be of willfully ignorant bigots who lack the most basic knowledge of human sexuality and gender identity than those who deny the basic, essential distinction between male and female—who claim that it is in any meaningful way possible for someone who is biologically male to be a woman, or for someone who is biologically female to be a man—and who assert that there is something wrong with those of us who do understand this distinction and why it matters.

9FNW9WP_pp.jpg

I know nature made them mentally ill, like a child born without arms (physical) or born with Down Syndrome (mental)

Any mental condition that would encourage the cutting of one's genitals is mental illness
You really do seem to enjoy making a damned fool of yourself. Are you a masochist? Now THAT is a mental illness!

Yes it was, one that suggests he shouldn't be allowed to post what you deem as "stupid and hateful".

It is most telling that the speech that TheRegressivePervert is hinting that he'd like to see banned as “stupid and hateful shit is speech that tells the objective, observable, provable truth, based on sound science; while the speech that he would protect is that which encourages and defends lies, madness, and sexual immorality and abuse.

It is most telling that the speech that TheRegressivePervert is hinting that he'd like to see banned is speech that tells the objective, observable, provable truth, based on sound science; while the speech that he would protect is that which encourages and defends lies, madness, and sexual immorality and abuse.

Its sad and sick.

Here's the information on that. I've posted it before but it's a good reminder.

upload_2018-11-3_16-37-4.png

Should people who think they will fight the U.S. Military and its $600 Billion dollar budget be permitted to have guns. Talk about insane people.

If you're talking about citizens, everyone gets guns, faggot. Kegs of powder and cannons, too, that's how you keep the government in check. This is the way the Founding Fathers intended.

The only insane people are those that cannot handle the responsibility to use their freedom correctly.

They belong in mental hospitals.

Guess what the U.S. military takes a pledge to?

The Constitution of the United States of America. They pledge to uphold it.

Go fuck yourself, you stupid leftist faggot. This is America. The military is made up of Americans, not leftist dweeb semantic-using asshats such as yourself.

A Ranger could go slit your throat tonight, go undetected, even if detected, may not face consequences, you unAmerican fuck! IOW: Possibility of getting off Scott-Free. Not guarantee, but yes, possibility.

That's reality. U.S. Army Rangers are Srs bidness. They don't get there without being patriotic, agile, and smart. And the best of the best of our fighting men. (And there's Green Berets)

Last edited:
Do you propose that people need to have genetic testing prior to using a public bathroom?
No moron. I guess you are one of those who gets a rise from watching young girls in the bathroom. That's kinda nothing to be proud of in my neck of the woods to put it very politely.

How did you come to that conclusion from my question?

If I bring up Michael Robinson, this thread will end up in "conspiracy..."

Good think the WH had plenty of rest rooms....

My wife had to do paperwork about the ACA guidlines for equality. 1557? That stuff is messed up. Once you get passed giving free interpreters and written materials in Spanish or Chinese to illegal immigrants, it gets weird. It is discrimination for a doctor not to give a woman a prostate exam. A doctor is also forced to give men pap smears. This stuff is too sick and bizaar to make up.

Gays are nothing more than fetishists. Why they have this much power, astounds me. They are wealthy and well, we all know, money talks.

Forum List

Back