Zone1 Should She Have Been Allowed to Terminate Her Pregnancy?

Has "every doctor" complained about the law in question?

The complainers are the ones I am talking about.
How many have stepped forward to help this poor woman and her family? None that I know of so it appears that EVERY doc in TX complained.

How many have stepped forward to help this poor woman and her family? None that I know of so it appears that EVERY doc in TX complained.

How many doctors did she approach?

It stands to reason abortion doctors would be hardcore about abortion, so maybe all of them would rather sacrifice her and reap the political benefit than actually do something they already know is legal under the law in question.

I'm sure every doc in TX has heard about the case and none came forward did they?

It stands to reason abortion doctors would be hardcore about abortion, so maybe all of them would rather sacrifice her and reap the political benefit than actually do something they already know is legal under the law in question.
I'm guessing you don't actually know any doctors. They are generally hardcore about patient care and would perform an abortion under the right circumstances but I doubt any of them actually like doing it and I doubt that politics would take precedence over care. At least among the doctors I know.

The link is for Texas not Florida, got one for Florida?
Why does it matter? The OP link reads:
According to a text message sent to Ms Dorbert doctors made the call after having legal administrators “look at the new law and the way it’s written”, the Washington Post reported.​
“It’s horribly written,” the message added.​

I'm sure every doc in TX has heard about the case and none came forward did they?

I'm guessing you don't actually know any doctors. They are generally hardcore about patient care and would perform an abortion under the right circumstances but I doubt any of them actually like doing it and I doubt that politics would take precedence over care. At least among the doctors I know.

abortionist doctors maybe. which are a subset of gynecologists, which isn't "every doc"

There are some that seem to take great joy from it, the same type of people seen chugging abortion pills at the protests and claiming they are pregnant.

I don't know, but according to the article it isn't healthy. All around just very sad. 😞
You dont know but let some lib snowflake with a journalism degree tell you want to think?

Shame on you

You don't have to be an abortion doctor to do it. Any ob/gyn can.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Any ob/gyn that does abortions is an abortionist.

Do all ob/gyns do abortions?

it's an oranges and Halos argument.
They all learn how because it isn't just an elective procedure.

How many actually do it?

I am talking about abortions, not cleanup after a miscarriage.
I have no idea but those that do are going to be very reluctant to given the penalties and vague wording of some of these laws.

I have no idea but those that do are going to be very reluctant to given the penalties and vague wording of some of these laws.

The law is clear, the reluctance is just kabuki theater for abortionist doctors and their supporters who want the law overturned in its entirety, and zero restrictions up until the second of birth to be the default condition.

abortionist doctors maybe. which are a subset of gynecologists, which isn't "every doc"

There are some that seem to take great joy from it, the same type of people seen chugging abortion pills at the protests and claiming they are pregnant.
Can you name any doctors that "take great joy from it"?

This is one of those highly rare situations where I say yes. Knowing that her baby is basically guaranteed to die, but being forced to give birth anyways is only going to bring her and the rest of her family pain.

That's the thing about rules like that. You can't make a rule but make all kinds of exceptions with what ifs, maybe and buts.

When dealing with people in the millions you have to deal with it. If you have millions of people you have to do what goes by the vast majority and the minor part has to deal with it. You can't make one rule and it be all acceptable for every person and potential situation

Soon as you start making exceptions then others want exceptions, then half the people don't want to do it and you have problems enforcing the rules.

You can have exceptions when dealing with small amounts of people. But massive amounts of people? It doesn't work.

Forum List

Back