Should steve bannon challenge Trump for GOP nomination in 2020?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If trump continues to backslide on the illegal invaders, i hope steve goes for it.

Bannon will turn 67 in 2020 so that's ok. He is a 7 year navy veteran and has an MBA from harvard. He was charged with domestic violence against his then wife 20 years ago but charges were later dropped. Everyone knows that wives make that stuff up to get more money out of a guy in the divorce .

Steve Bannon - Wikipedia

i think we are gonna be in for some major surprises when it comes to who else challanges Trump. I am not so sure he will repeat what he did in the 2016 Primary season. just cant predict who might supercede the donald

If trump continues to backslide on the illegal invaders, i hope steve goes for it.

Bannon will turn 67 in 2020 so that's ok. He is a 7 year navy veteran and has an MBA from harvard. He was charged with domestic violence against his then wife 20 years ago but charges were later dropped. Everyone knows that wives make that stuff up to get more money out of a guy in the divorce .

Steve Bannon - Wikipedia
so wives who get their asses beat are just making it up?.....you are a dipshit in the highest degree chump,i mean champ.......

Steve Bannon - Wikipedia
so wives who get their asses beat are just making it up?.....you are a dipshit in the highest degree chump,i mean champ.......

Not always but often enough. You are missing the FACTS; typical left concept that men are responsible for ALL spousal violence. We had a poster recently in the badlands out himself as a battered spouse. Now as for blokes who actually DO beat up their wives; lowest scum on earth!!

Greg

Steve Bannon - Wikipedia

Not always but often enough. You are missing the FACTS; typical left concept that men are responsible for ALL spousal violence. We had a poster recently in the badlands out himself as a battered spouse. Now as for blokes who actually DO beat up their wives; lowest scum on earth!!

Greg
are you speedos new spokesperson?.....and i never said men are responsible for all spousal violence did i?....and the typical righty concept is,if i dont agree with you,you must be a lefty....

Steve Bannon - Wikipedia
No, for as much as I like the idea he wouldn't win as of this post in time. I would like to see White House Chief of Staff General John Kelly as president one day.

Steve Bannon - Wikipedia

Greg
are you speedos new spokesperson?.....and i never said men are responsible for all spousal violence did i?....and the typical righty concept is,if i dont agree with you,you must be a lefty....

Facts are facts, Harry. You don't like them; doesn't change them. What have budgie smugglers got to do with it?

Greg

Steve Bannon - Wikipedia

Greg

Facts are facts, Harry. You don't like them; doesn't change them. What have budgie smugglers got to do with it?

Greg
what facts dont i like?....

I believe Hillary could beat Bannon!

Pence will be the GOP choice in 2020 of Trump is impeached or does not run.

After the filthy Trump, hell even Paris Hilton should run. That white house lost its value.

The Bannon crowd should mount some 3rd party challenges and split the GOP lol.

Bannon could use that as a threat anyway. Say "kick out the illegals or i will run 3rd party in 2020". The GOP would have pay attention to that.

Why are you giving Steve Bannon any say about anything? He's nobody. He's using Trump to move forward his vision of how the country should be run, and he's outside all the guard rails. Just another guy holding forth at the end of the bar with his vision of how the world should work, except he's spent his life figuring out how to pull the wool over the eyes of the public.
Watch out for this guy.

Please. Divide the alt right vote. Anything that keeps you guys a minority and allows conservatives to take back control of the party

I think Bannon is more content being a king-maker, not king.

Steve Bannon - Wikipedia
He should shave and get a haircut. Then I will consider it for a minute before rejecting the idea as abysmally stupid.

Please. Divide the alt right vote. Anything that keeps you guys a minority and allows conservatives to take back control of the party

HAHAHA. Are you saying illegal alien lovers like rat ryan and songbird mccain are conservatives?? HAHA

Forum List

Back