🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should straight people be allowed to make dead baby cakes for showers and birthdays?

R

rdean

Horrible-Baby-Shower-Cakes-1.jpeg

images

af04ba55669947907778bb8b1ce9c26f.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

It blows my mind that people who hate gays and say it's wrong to make them cakes have no problem with people making sick baby cakes and enjoy watching them being cut up and eaten. I don't get it.

I don't get it either. Any bakery that refuses to make such a cake should be able to send those people elsewhere.

images

maxresdefault.jpg

It blows my mind that people who hate gays and say it's wrong to make them cakes have no problem with people making sick baby cakes and enjoy watching them being cut up and eaten. I don't get it.

If a Christian baker does not want to bake a cake for a same sex couple so be it, and I will bake the cake. If the Christian baker want to bake a baby cake, so be it because that is their right.

Now why on Earth anyone in the correct state of mind would want a Christian baker to bake a same sex couple cake when the same sex couple know that Christian Baker believe the same sex couple are living in sin?

images

maxresdefault.jpg

If a Christian baker does not want to bake a cake for a same sex couple so be it, and I will bake the cake. If the Christian baker want to bake a baby cake, so be it because that is their right.

Now why on Earth anyone in the correct state of mind would want a Christian baker to bake a same sex couple cake when the same sex couple know that Christian Baker believe the same sex couple are living in sin?

What is a same sex couple cake? Is the basic ingredients different than just a plain cake?

images

maxresdefault.jpg

What is a same sex couple cake? Is the basic ingredients different than just a plain cake?

Yes, now you need a rainbow, unicorn fart, and some fairy dust...

images

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks Mal..I'll see how much you need to add..

In a society of individual freedom no one would be compelled to make a baby cake. Although they aren't meant to depict dead babies but babies yet to be born. No one would be compelled to make a cake for a gay wedding. Such freedom has financial rewards. A baker might solicit gay weddings. Become well known as baker to the gay community. Not only that, but seize all the other baked goods business from other bakeries among gays customers. Imagine, brownies decorated with a frosting penis, vagina shaped cupcakes. It's called catering to a target clientele and is the foundation of freedom. Fortunes are made and lost without public outrage.

In a society of individual freedom no one would be compelled to make a baby cake. Although they aren't meant to depict dead babies but babies yet to be born. No one would be compelled to make a cake for a gay wedding. Such freedom has financial rewards. A baker might solicit gay weddings. Become well known as baker to the gay community. Not only that, but seize all the other baked goods business from other bakeries among gays customers. Imagine, brownies decorated with a frosting penis, vagina shaped cupcakes. It's called catering to a target clientele and is the foundation of freedom. Fortunes are made and lost without public outrage.

that you need to explain to the people today is sad.

We are FREE country or at least we used to be until this small minority of people not even 5% of our population, decided they should have MORE RIGHTS then the Majority by demanding AND now bullying everyone bend over and bow to their WISHES, because baking someone a cake isn't a damn need.

Dumbest thread of the year
Haven't you ever been to a wedding shower with a penis cake? Red velvet cake, tinted coconut around the balls; it's hard getting that flesh color just right for the frosting.
Why do people make dead baby cakes? To celebrate a miscarriage?

images

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks Mal..I'll see how much you need to add..

If you believe I am Mal, then you're fucking retarded and no further communication is needed between the two of us...

Haven't you ever been to a wedding shower with a penis cake? Red velvet cake, tinted coconut around the balls; it's hard getting that flesh color just right for the frosting.
They aren't dead baby cakes. They are baby shower cakes. Only the OP called them dead baby cakes. I would say it's macabre and any baker should be allowed to refuse to make such a cake.

They aren't dead baby cakes. They are baby shower cakes. Only the OP called them dead baby cakes. I would say it's macabre and any baker should be allowed to refuse to make such a cake.

Derp will be Derp....dumber than a sack of hammers

There probably aren't more than two dozen bakers in this country that have the skill level to make a cake that looks like that. Around here you can get roses or .... roses.

Forum List

Back