🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

For some reason the fool repubs don't talk about it but it's a fact that bill clinton killed 80 some americans at waco in 1993. Burned them alive - including 30 kids. And then he threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk.

This is no conspiracy theory. Everyone agrees clinton did this and hillary is married to this psychopath. I say bring it up.

Wasn't Tim McVeigh the GOP response to Waco? Wasn't that enough?

Once again you infer a lie.

Why? If you can blame Hillary for Waco why can't I blame the entire Republican Party for Oklahoma City?

POLYGRAPH.jpg

Federal agents were murdered. But I guess they should have responded by sending a get well card ...

These militia types are just too much ....

Hillary is done. Now have your cookie and milk and take your nap.

Yeah because not a single poll shows any of the GOP contenders ahead of Hillary.

Look, I don't like the idea of Hillary Clinton as POTUS - but you darn well better get your crap together if you are going to beat her.

You wrote off Obama's chances - how did that work out?

I encourage future Republican candidates to make a hero out of David Koresh

Well no one is making him out to be anything other then what he was but your comment raises a problem.

I was going to counter that the left should keep laughing at the deaths of the children as something they just deserved for their parents not kneeing quickly enough to the might of the government. Then I realized, the left don't give a crap about children so it has no effect pointing out the travesty of the death of those children to the left.

I think you are conflating several problems.

The Davidians murdered 4 ATF agents serving a legal warrant. Really, letting them wait it out for 2 months before trying to take them into custody was much too lenient.

Second, three investigations, including one led by Senator Danforth, found that the Davidians set the fires and in some cases, shot their own children.

Third, one could argue the tactics used by the FBI were poorly thought out and reckless. But here's the thing. most of those FBI officials were appointed by Reagan and Bush. The Clinton team had been in for less than a month when this mess started. They deferred to the professionals.

Clinton himself has said that Waco was his biggest regret and he "Should have waited them out."

For some reason the fool repubs don't talk about it but it's a fact that bill clinton killed 80 some americans at waco in 1993. Burned them alive - including 30 kids. And then he threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk.

This is no conspiracy theory. Everyone agrees clinton did this and hillary is married to this psychopath. I say bring it up.

Strange that Republicans glorify child molesters. Course, considering how they treat those poor children at the border, children fleeing for their lives, is it any surprise? Seriously, is anyone surprised?

Strange that Republicans glorify child molesters. Course, considering how they treat those poor children at the border, children fleeing for their lives, is it any surprise? Seriously, is anyone surprised?

so those people in Murrieta are all Republicans?....well then you should surprised....because there were lots of your brethren there blocking those buses too....

Now this is rather strange ... Vagisil challenges me to resume this thread after it was pointed out on another thread how he made an ass of himself on this one ... I happily do so with the post below ... and Vagisil doesn't even respond to it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Well you do have your delusions, I'll grant you that. But it seems your idea of bitch-slapping is making a complete and utter fool of yourself, and then, declaring yourself the winner. But since you want to dredge up the Waco thread, let me remind you how your response to me pointing out that a Branch Davidian was seen starting at least one of the fires was to make the empty claim that such an accusation came from the FBI and how they were not to be believed -- yet it was YOU who earlier posted a video of an independent researcher who made that claim. Do you get it, Vagisil?? YOU destroyed your own argument (before declaring yourself the wiener) :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey, thanks for rehashing the thrashing you took on Waco! Watching you make a fool of yourself is always fun. G'head, bitch-slap me some more, Vagisil, you're tickling me.

And who saw this branch Davidian? The independent researcher or the FBI, who we know are liars especially after Ruby Ridge?

Keep digging, we can have fun with this if you care to! Why not open up that old thread and we can go at it? LOVE THAT! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

WTF?? Who said he was quoting the FBI, whom he disparaged? Yet more unsubstantiated claims by you.

But even funnier than you making shit up is you impeaching your own witness. Your claim was that the fire started by a Davidian firing a gun at a tank while in a room full of gas pumped in by law enforcement -- you posted a video of that same independent researcher stating that. For that incident, he does cite a source -- the FBI. You know, the folks you claim are not to be believed.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're too funny, Vagisil.

Now this is rather strange ... Vagisil challenges me to resume this thread after it was pointed out on another thread how he made an ass of himself on this one ... I happily do so with the post below ... and Vagisil doesn't even respond to it.

And who saw this branch Davidian? The independent researcher or the FBI, who we know are liars especially after Ruby Ridge?

Keep digging, we can have fun with this if you care to! Why not open up that old thread and we can go at it? LOVE THAT! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

WTF?? Who said he was quoting the FBI, whom he disparaged? Yet more unsubstantiated claims by you.

But even funnier than you making shit up is you impeaching your own witness. Your claim was that the fire started by a Davidian firing a gun at a tank while in a room full of gas pumped in by law enforcement -- you posted a video of that same independent researcher stating that. For that incident, he does cite a source -- the FBI. You know, the folks you claim are not to be believed.

Pawn, the question was how did the fire start, and since EVEN YOU admit, the FBI pumped in gas that was volatile to any sort of fire, even a pilot light would have set it off, the FBI was responsible! If NO GAS, NO FIRE.... but keep coming, little fellow, I'm enjoying this! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

[

Child molesters?? HAHAHA. There isn't a shred of evidence the davidians were that. But we do know cliinton is a CHILD-MURDERER. Killed 30 of them at waco. Burned them alive!!! And yet you support his actions. Get help please.

Pawn, the question was how did the fire start, and since EVEN YOU admit, the FBI pumped in gas that was volatile to any sort of fire, even a pilot light would have set it off, the FBI was responsible! If NO GAS, NO FIRE.... but keep coming, little fellow, I'm enjoying this! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
You are thoroughly confused, Vagisil. The actual question was, "and who saw this branch Davidian?" Here's how it actually went (with the relevant portion highlighted)...

Faun: But since you want to dredge up the Waco thread, let me remind you how your response to me pointing out that a Branch Davidian was seen starting at least one of the fires was to make the empty claim that such an accusation came from the FBI and how they were not to be believed -- yet it was YOU who earlier posted a video of an independent researcher who made that claim.

Vigilante: And who saw this branch Davidian? The independent researcher or the FBI, who we know are liars especially after Ruby Ridge?

Faun: WTF?? Who said he was quoting the FBI, whom he disparaged? Yet more unsubstantiated claims by you.

As far as the rest of your nonsense, a) they pumped gas in for at least 6 hours ... Yet no pilot light ignited it until Branch Davidians decided to burn their compound down; b) there were several independent fires which broke out almost simultaneously because they were intentionally started; c) Davidians were heard plotting to douse the compound with fuel; d) at least one of those fires is known to have been started intentionally by a Branch Davidian; e) it's a reasonable conclusion that if Davidians planned to start fires and Davidians poured fuel to feed those fires and at least one of several fires was known to have been started by a Davidian, that Davidians are responsible for the burning the compound to the ground; f) you claim you are enjoying this, yet I had to cajole you into playing along. :doubt:

Forum List

Back