🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

This and Benghazi should be the central "thrusts" to the gop candidate's campaign. (joke)

[

I realize what you are doing is what most on the left do and vilify the victim because there really isn't a defense. But the fact is that Clinton was guilty of denying a woman of her constutional rights. You have to agree that even if Jones was totally out to lunch that does not mean that the President of the US gets to lie under oath, hell Nixon went down for the same exact thing, more or less. He just got off and maybe, in my opinion, rightfully so the punishment he did receive was enough. But to raise him as some paragon of virtue by tearing down the victims is just not right. Here is the fact of his guilt:
rl]

Most people lie in court. Very few of them are investigated for it.

If everyone told the truth, we wouldn't need judges and juries.

Now, you guys are really trying to have it both ways on Susan Weber-Wright. She also said that Jones' suit had absolutely no merit and threw it out, and she did so knowing Clinton probably lied about Lewinsky. (Which she ruled as irrelevent to the case.)

So the President lied about an irrelvent fact in a case that had no merit.

Perhaps if Clinton had lied under oath in a case regarding national security, rightards would have been more forgiving? :dunno:

[
According to several reporters who interviewed the locals, all of the Branch Davidians' neighbors thought they were decent people. So did the county sheriff.

All John Gacy's neighbors thought he was a nice guy until they dug up the bodies. Real pillar of the community. Member of the Jaycees. Even got his picture taken with the First Lady. Oh, wait. He was killing boy-hookers and burying them under his house. .

So when we finally become a full fledged police state you will be our chief stasi officer, right?

Hard-Choices.jpg

[
According to several reporters who interviewed the locals, all of the Branch Davidians' neighbors thought they were decent people. So did the county sheriff.

All John Gacy's neighbors thought he was a nice guy until they dug up the bodies. Real pillar of the community. Member of the Jaycees. Even got his picture taken with the First Lady. Oh, wait. He was killing boy-hookers and burying them under his house. .

So when we finally become a full fledged police state you will be our chief stasi officer, right?

Yup. We'll start with the Libertarian Loons. Most of you need treatment.

Yup. We'll start with the Libertarian Loons. Most of you need treatment.

I know you will. And we will be ready for you.

You're welcome, Pawn....:dev3::dev3::dev3::dance:

Well you do have your delusions, I'll grant you that. But it seems your idea of bitch-slapping is making a complete and utter fool of yourself, and then, declaring yourself the winner. But since you want to dredge up the Waco thread, let me remind you how your response to me pointing out that a Branch Davidian was seen starting at least one of the fires was to make the empty claim that such an accusation came from the FBI and how they were not to be believed -- yet it was YOU who earlier posted a video of an independent researcher who made that claim. Do you get it, Vagisil?? YOU destroyed your own argument (before declaring yourself the wiener) :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey, thanks for rehashing the thrashing you took on Waco! Watching you make a fool of yourself is always fun. G'head, bitch-slap me some more, Vagisil, you're tickling me.

And who saw this branch Davidian? The independent researcher or the FBI, who we know are liars especially after Ruby Ridge?

Keep digging, we can have fun with this if you care to! Why not open up that old thread and we can go at it? LOVE THAT! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

WTF?? Who said he was quoting the FBI, whom he disparaged? Yet more unsubstantiated claims by you.

But even funnier than you making shit up is you impeaching your own witness. Your claim was that the fire started by a Davidian firing a gun at a tank while in a room full of gas pumped in by law enforcement -- you posted a video of that same independent researcher stating that. For that incident, he does cite a source -- the FBI. You know, the folks you claim are not to be believed.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're too funny, Vagisil.

I encourage future Republican candidates to make a hero out of David Koresh

Well no one is making him out to be anything other then what he was but your comment raises a problem.

I was going to counter that the left should keep laughing at the deaths of the children as something they just deserved for their parents not kneeing quickly enough to the might of the government. Then I realized, the left don't give a crap about children so it has no effect pointing out the travesty of the death of those children to the left.

For some reason the fool repubs don't talk about it but it's a fact that bill clinton killed 80 some americans at waco in 1993. Burned them alive - including 30 kids. And then he threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk.

This is no conspiracy theory. Everyone agrees clinton did this and hillary is married to this psychopath. I say bring it up.

Wasn't Tim McVeigh the GOP response to Waco? Wasn't that enough?

Well no one is making him out to be anything other then what he was but your comment raises a problem.

I was going to counter that the left should keep laughing at the deaths of the children as something they just deserved for their parents not kneeing quickly enough to the might of the government. Then I realized, the left don't give a crap about children so it has no effect pointing out the travesty of the death of those children to the left.

The children were brought to the compound by their parents and were sexually abused by David Koresh. The Davidians killed four federal agents. How do Republicans attack Hillary on four federal agenst killed in Benghazi and then defend the man who killed four federal agents at Waco?

But once again, I encourage Republicans to defend the rights of David Koresh. The voters will love you for it

For some reason the fool repubs don't talk about it but it's a fact that bill clinton killed 80 some americans at waco in 1993. Burned them alive - including 30 kids. And then he threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk.

This is no conspiracy theory. Everyone agrees clinton did this and hillary is married to this psychopath. I say bring it up.

Wasn't Tim McVeigh the GOP response to Waco? Wasn't that enough?

Once again you infer a lie.

The children were brought to the compound by their parents and were sexually abused by David Koresh. The Davidians killed four federal agents. How do Republicans attack Hillary on four federal agenst killed in Benghazi and then defend the man who killed four federal agents at Waco?

But once again, I encourage Republicans to defend the rights of David Koresh. The voters will love you for it

Produce your evidence of sexual abuse. And your answer to your alleged abuse is to burn the children alive, is that some sort of liberal purification ritual?

The ATF killed 5 Davidians who were not bothering a soul up until the raid, as witnessed by the ATF informant. And the FBI executed Michael Schroeder outside the compound as he tried to return after work.

So yeah, keep showing the world that the left doesn't give a crap about children.

Produce your evidence of sexual abuse. And your answer to your alleged abuse is to burn the children alive, is that some sort of liberal purification ritual?

The ATF killed 5 Davidians who were not bothering a soul up until the raid, as witnessed by the ATF informant. And the FBI executed Michael Schroeder outside the compound as he tried to return after work.

So yeah, keep showing the world that the left doesn't give a crap about children.
The evidence is in this thread. There were Davidians who confirmed it, including one girl who said she was the victim of said abuse.

:clap2:

Go with that Republicans....Bring Hillary to her knees

Defend child molester Koresh
Celebrate the dead ATF agents while you attempt to condemn Hillary for four dead agents in Benghazi

Most of the post-incident reports blame the Davidians for starting the fire and for shooting each other in consensual suicides. Some critics maintain to this day that the FBI raid inadvertently caused the fire.

Either way, the agency's actions are indefensible, says Catherine Wessinger, a religious historian at Loyola University in New Orleans, an authority on apocalyptic groups and an expert on the Davidian episode.

"If the FBI believed they were dealing with members of a cult who were not in their right minds, then why would the FBI put so much pressure on them and then ultimately carry out an assault which just confirmed David Koresh's prophecies?" Wessinger says.

Two Decades Later, Some Branch Davidians Still Believe : NPR

Forum List

Back