🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

Lying doesn't help you, vagisil. They played the audio at the trial. So no, it wasn't only the FBI who heard it. :eusa_hand:

Who recorded it Spawn, and under what conditions?
The FBI. During the final hours before the Davidians killed themselves.

Meanwhile, you falsely claimed no one but the FBI heard that audio; when in fact, it was played at the trial.

Dingleberry, the tape was played at trial but what it was unintelligible.

So finally the government paid an expert witness Paul Ginsburg $140,000.00 dollars to "decipher" (wink, wink) the tapes.

So who said it, and being they weren't stupid people do you think, perhaps, they KNEW bugs had been planted, and said something about chemicals being there and they may kill themselves just to PREVENT the FBI from moving in and killing them all, as they did?
Poor, Vagisil. You've completely exhausted all argument; so now, you're arguing the absurd. A Davidian was seen starting one of the fires. No less than three fires were ignited spontaneously. So no, the Davidians were not bluffing as you ignorantly suggest.

Spawn, you can't possibly be this stupid. There were NO MEDIA present to record what happened, they were hundreds of yards away, you have the WORD of an FBI agent, who just had 4 fellow officers shot, and was HOT FOR REVENGE, and you STILL believe the gov't after seeing how the Clinton administration lied on Monica, and the current regime lied on everything... Damn, can I sell you a bridge in Brooklyn...cheap?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

149460_600.jpg
Poor, demented, Vagisil. The audio was presented at the trial. Post the defense denying it was authentic .......

Also, it's cute how you idiotically suggest the Davidians may have known they were bugged; while now you're claiming they weren't. :lol::lol::lol:

Who recorded it Spawn, and under what conditions?

Meanwhile, you falsely claimed no one but the FBI heard that audio; when in fact, it was played at the trial.

So finally the government paid an expert witness Paul Ginsburg $140,000.00 dollars to "decipher" (wink, wink) the tapes.

On Nightline recently, FBI audio tapes, taken as the tanks pushed tear gas into Mount Carmel, were aired. They indicate that the FBI was telling the truth about the Davidians setting the fire from within.

Voices of Davidian members can be heard saying, ''Spread the fuel over there'' and ''more over here.''

Waco Hearings Should Set Record Straight - For Most Americans - Orlando Sentinel

On Nightline recently, FBI audio tapes, taken as the tanks pushed tear gas into Mount Carmel, were aired. They indicate that the FBI was telling the truth about the Davidians setting the fire from within.

Voices of Davidian members can be heard saying, ''Spread the fuel over there'' and ''more over here.''

Waco Hearings Should Set Record Straight - For Most Americans - Orlando Sentinel

Bullshit.

The tapes are unintelligible.

Only Ginsburg's "transcripts" purportedly show the Davidians setting the fire from within. I quess if you pay someone $140,000 dollars they will transcribe the tapes to say what you want them to say.

Bullshit.

The tapes are unintelligible.

Only Ginsburg's "transcripts" purportedly show the Davidians setting the fire from within. I quess if you pay someone $140,000 dollars they will transcribe the tapes to say what you want them to say.

And yet, it appears they were intelligible when played on Nightline.

Um, yeah....

I suppose this girl was lying, then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUTzNV9gx5I

Interesting here we have an Agency whose females employees are accusing the Agency of allowing male agents to sexually harass them, purportedly protecting others from sexual harassment.

So what is your point? That we can prevent girls from being sexually harassed by incinerating them alive?

How come Ms Jewell did not accuse Koresch of raping her while TX CPS was investigating the allegations? Isn't it a fact that her father hated David because his wife left him for David ? Isn't it a fact that Mr Jewell was a member of a "cult busting" group?

First, your arguments would be more convincing (although not much more) if you spelled Koresh's name properly.

Secondly, if you watched the interview, TX-CPS pretty much dropped the ball on these clowns. they said that without her mother's cooperation, they couldn't make a case.

Some Cult Leader raped my 10 year old daughter, I'd be part of a cult busting group, too.

Or I'd be dropping a cult leader into a hole in the middle of the desert.

For some reason the fool repubs don't talk about it but it's a fact that bill clinton killed 80 some americans at waco in 1993. Burned them alive - including 30 kids. And then he threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk.

This is no conspiracy theory. Everyone agrees clinton did this and hillary is married to this psychopath. I say bring it up.

:lmao:

i think you should all go as full-tilt bozo as you possibly can.

pretty please

Um, yeah....

I suppose this girl was lying, then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUTzNV9gx5I

Interesting here we have an Agency whose females employees are accusing the Agency of allowing male agents to sexually harass them, purportedly protecting others from sexual harassment.

So what is your point? That we can prevent girls from being sexually harassed by incinerating them alive?

How come Ms Jewell did not accuse Koresch of raping her while TX CPS was investigating the allegations? Isn't it a fact that her father hated David because his wife left him for David ? Isn't it a fact that Mr Jewell was a member of a "cult busting" group?

First, your arguments would be more convincing (although not much more) if you spelled Koresh's name properly.

Secondly, if you watched the interview, TX-CPS pretty much dropped the ball on these clowns. they said that without her mother's cooperation, they couldn't make a case.

Some Cult Leader raped my 10 year old daughter, I'd be part of a cult busting group, too.

Bullshit.

It is a FACT that Ms Jewell left him for David.

It is not a FACT that he raped his 10 year daughter.

But even if it were a fact that was a matter for the State of Texas to address.

Now be a man an admit that the same government which is providing you food stamps and hellcare is a continuing criminal enterprise.

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

Uh........and serial rapist!

Speaking of bullshit ...

Bullshit.

Now be a man an admit that the same government which is providing you food stamps and hellcare is a continuing criminal enterprise.

The girl involved claims your messiah, Koresh, raped her when she was 10. Deal with it.

Juanita Broaddrick for one

Then there was the girl in the Student's parking lot while he was in High School.

Speaking of bullshit ...

Bullshit.

The girl involved claims your messiah, Koresh, raped her when she was 10. Deal with it.

A claim - an allegation - is NOT a fact. Deal with it.

Uh, guy, unlike you i have a job. Which is why I don't post here all day like you do.

So quit projecting. Much like your hero Koresh, you are probably mooching off the welfare system.

I guess I take this girl at her word, because there is plenty of other testimony Koresh had a thing for little girls.

Why you guys want to make him into a hero is beyond me.

Uh, guy, unlike you i have a job. Which is why I don't post here all day like you do.

So quit projecting. Much like your hero Koresh, you are probably mooching off the welfare system.

I guess I take this girl at her word, because there is plenty of other testimony Koresh had a thing for little girls.

Why you guys want to make him into a hero is beyond me.

Well Joe, since you believe the highlights, I imaging, TO BE CONSISTANT, AND NOT A HYPOCRITE You also believe BJ Clinton raped at least 6 women, one of them collecting $800K in an out of court settlement! Perhaps a refresher for you, since you were AT WORK.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo7CVZnLnzQ"]Alex Jones: Bill Clinton "literally raped women on a routine basis" - YouTube[/ame]

Well Joe, since you believe the highlights, I imaging, TO BE CONSISTANT, AND NOT A HYPOCRITE You also believe BJ Clinton raped at least 6 women, one of them collecting $800K in an out of court settlement! Perhaps a refresher for you, since you were AT WORK.....
rl]

Well, no, I'm not now. Obviously you don't read time stamps.

Big difference. All those women were adults, and most of them consented.

The only one who had a halfway credible case for "rape" was Juanita Brodderick. And Brodderick is problematic because she filed an affadvit in Jones v. Clinton insisting she never had sex with Clinton.

Incidently, the one who collected a settlement didn't charge rape, she charged sexual harrassment under a theory the judge threw out as invalid.

So her horrible thing, was that she actually saw Clinton's wiener. I guess she didn't know what a wiener looked like.

rl]

Well, no, I'm not now. Obviously you don't read time stamps.

Big difference. All those women were adults, and most of them consented.

The only one who had a halfway credible case for "rape" was Juanita Brodderick. And Brodderick is problematic because she filed an affadvit in Jones v. Clinton insisting she never had sex with Clinton.

Incidently, the one who collected a settlement didn't charge rape, she charged sexual harrassment under a theory the judge threw out as invalid.

So her horrible thing, was that she actually saw Clinton's wiener. I guess she didn't know what a wiener looked like.

So age is different with RAPE....Is it different if you are shot dead by a 12 year old, or a 32 year old? And NONE of those women CONSENTED! If they had, they wouldn't have had a case and come forward! If the judge threw it out, it was because of the OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT, or why pay her $800K???

So, as thought, you're inconsistent and a hypocrite...thanks for proving what we already knew! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Sure, uh-huh ... a child rapist is not scum ... :eusa_doh:
Do you approve use of the word "rape" in situations where no form of physical force or coercion is involved? That word, even when used in the statutory context, bears the implicit stigma associated with physical force or forceful coercion in the common mind.

I concur with legal proscription against adult males sexually seducing immature females. But I challenge the wisdom of charging a boy whose seventeenth birthday was yesterday with "rape" because he had consensual sex with a seductive girl who is one day away from her sixteenth birthday.

Briefly stated, the word "rape" has powerful implications and should only be used in situations where the effect is appropriately deserved.
That's pretty fucking sick. We're not talking about consensual sex between a 16 and 17 year old, which by the way, is legal in many states. We're talking about a 30 something year old perverted sick fuck raping girls as young as 10 or 11. And no, that word is not harsh enough to describe Koresh.

Are you trying to assassinate Koresch 's character or fantasizing?

Forum List

Back