🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

It is a FACT that Ms Jewell left him for David.

It is not a FACT that he raped his 10 year daughter.

But even if it were a fact that was a matter for the State of Texas to address.

Now be a man an admit that the same government which is providing you food stamps and hellcare is a continuing criminal enterprise.

Uh, guy, unlike you i have a job. Which is why I don't post here all day like you do.

So quit projecting. Much like your hero Koresh, you are probably mooching off the welfare system.

I guess I take this girl at her word, because there is plenty of other testimony Koresh had a thing for little girls.

Why you guys want to make him into a hero is beyond me.
I am quite certain no one here is trying to make a hero of Koresh.

I can easily accept that he was getting it on with some of the under-age Davidians, which is by no means unusual in religious cults, nor is it out of keeping with the laws of Nature. But it is a well documented fact that the local sheriff and the Texas Child Protective Services thoroughly investigated the charges of pedophilia lodged against Koresh by Kiri Jewell's father, David, a Davidian himself until his wife got it on with Koresh and rejected him. That part is rarely revealed.

David Jewell's being made a cuckold understandably pissed him off. So he left Mt. Carmel, went to the local sheriff, Jack Harwell, and accused Koresh of molesting his daughter along with other infant girls. (He couldn't complain that Koresh was screwing his wife!) Harwell notified CPS and together they investigated those charges, finding them without merit. Thus our tendency to doubt.

As for the Kiri video, isn't it obvious to you the girl is reading from a script? If you were a defense lawyer cross-examining any witness, and the witness responded to a question by reading from a script rather than recounting from memory, wouldn't you find that rather suspicious? Tom Snyder even commented on it during the interview. Everyone comments on it -- except those who for one reason or other choose to believe Koresh was everything the feds say he was.

If it appears we are Koresh fans the simple truth is the feds have put forth so many lies to justify their actions and to conceal their gross misconduct at Waco we have good cause to doubt anything they say. For them it is imperative to demonize Koresh and one way to do that is by influencing witnesses to lie -- which is very easy to do, either by compromise or by coercion, and it happens to be an extremely common practice in the criminal justice system. Just ask anyone you know who has proximity with it.

[

I can easily accept that he was getting it on with some of the under-age Davidians, which is by no means unusual in religious cults, nor is it out of keeping with the laws of Nature. But it is a well documented fact that the local sheriff and the Texas Child Protective Services thoroughly investigated the charges of pedophilia lodged against Koresh by Kiri Jewell's father, David, a Davidian himself until his wife got it on with Koresh and rejected him. That part is rarely revealed.

David Jewell's being made a cuckold understandably pissed him off. So he left Mt. Carmel, went to the local sheriff, Jack Harwell, and accused Koresh of molesting his daughter along with other infant girls. (He couldn't complain that Koresh was screwing his wife!) Harwell notified CPS and together they investigated those charges, finding them without merit. Thus our tendency to doubt.

As for the Kiri video, isn't it obvious to you the girl is reading from a script? If you were a defense lawyer cross-examining any witness, and the witness responded to a question by reading from a script rather than recounting from memory, wouldn't you find that rather suspicious? Tom Snyder even commented on it during the interview. Everyone comments on it -- except those who for one reason or other choose to believe Koresh was everything the feds say he was.

If it appears we are Koresh fans the simple truth is the feds have put forth so many lies to justify their actions and to conceal their gross misconduct at Waco we have good cause to doubt anything they say. For them it is imperative to demonize Koresh and one way to do that is by influencing witnesses to lie -- which is very easy to do, either by compromise or by coercion, and it happens to be an extremely common practice in the criminal justice system. Just ask anyone you know who has proximity with it.

I'm sorry, I just don't think that because you got a bunch of Cleetuses investigating the charge and they come up empty, that makes it okay.

Koresh was a guy who was happy to put his followers at risk because he was having a good old time with his harem and didn't want anyone taking that away from him.

Regardless of what mistakes the ATF and FBI made, at the end of the day, the person responsible for Waco was David Koresh (AKA Vernon Howell).

Well Joe, since you believe the highlights, I imaging, TO BE CONSISTANT, AND NOT A HYPOCRITE You also believe BJ Clinton raped at least 6 women, one of them collecting $800K in an out of court settlement! Perhaps a refresher for you, since you were AT WORK.....
rl]

Well, no, I'm not now. Obviously you don't read time stamps.

Big difference. All those women were adults, and most of them consented.

The only one who had a halfway credible case for "rape" was Juanita Brodderick. And Brodderick is problematic because she filed an affadvit in Jones v. Clinton insisting she never had sex with Clinton.

Incidently, the one who collected a settlement didn't charge rape, she charged sexual harrassment under a theory the judge threw out as invalid.

So her horrible thing, was that she actually saw Clinton's wiener. I guess she didn't know what a wiener looked like.

So age is different with RAPE....Is it different if you are shot dead by a 12 year old, or a 32 year old? And NONE of those women CONSENTED! If they had, they wouldn't have had a case and come forward! If the judge threw it out, it was because of the OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT, or why pay her $800K???

So, as thought, you're inconsistent and a hypocrite...thanks for proving what we already knew! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I think you need to educate yourself.

First, most of those women didn't come forward. Most of them were outed when David Brock wrote a hit piece. Brock has since changed sides and runs Media Matters.

Paula JOnes (who never claimed rape) supeoned them, most of them either denied a relationship (like Juanita Brodderick) or said they consented.

The Judge threw Jones case out, but Clinton settled because a court had agreed to hear an appeal, and after 5 years of fighting with this tool, they just wanted it to go away.

Paula Jones herself has admitted that she was used by Right Wing forces out to get Clinton. Right before she took off all her clothes in Penthouse for money because her Right Wing Lawyers got most of that $800,000.

The only one who had a halfway credible case for "rape" was Juanita Brodderick. And Brodderick is problematic because she filed an affadvit in Jones v. Clinton insisting she never had sex with Clinton.

Incidently, the one who collected a settlement didn't charge rape, she charged sexual harrassment under a theory the judge threw out as invalid.

So her horrible thing, was that she actually saw Clinton's wiener. I guess she didn't know what a wiener looked like.

So age is different with RAPE....Is it different if you are shot dead by a 12 year old, or a 32 year old? And NONE of those women CONSENTED! If they had, they wouldn't have had a case and come forward! If the judge threw it out, it was because of the OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT, or why pay her $800K???

So, as thought, you're inconsistent and a hypocrite...thanks for proving what we already knew! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

First, most of those women didn't come forward. Most of them were outed when David Brock wrote a hit piece. Brock has since changed sides and runs Media Matters.

Paula JOnes (who never claimed rape) supeoned them, most of them either denied a relationship (like Juanita Brodderick) or said they consented.

The Judge threw Jones case out, but Clinton settled because a court had agreed to hear an appeal, and after 5 years of fighting with this tool, they just wanted it to go away.

Paula Jones herself has admitted that she was used by Right Wing forces out to get Clinton. Right before she took off all her clothes in Penthouse for money because her Right Wing Lawyers got most of that $800,000.

I realize what you are doing is what most on the left do and vilify the victim because there really isn't a defense. But the fact is that Clinton was guilty of denying a woman of her constutional rights. You have to agree that even if Jones was totally out to lunch that does not mean that the President of the US gets to lie under oath, hell Nixon went down for the same exact thing, more or less. He just got off and maybe, in my opinion, rightfully so the punishment he did receive was enough. But to raise him as some paragon of virtue by tearing down the victims is just not right. Here is the fact of his guilt:

Contempt of court citation[edit]

In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Clinton was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Clinton was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[25]

Regarding Clinton's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:

"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...."[25]

In January 2001, on the day before leaving office, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license as part of an agreement with the independent counsel[clarification needed] to end the investigation. Based on this suspension, Clinton was automatically suspended from the United States Supreme Court bar, from which he then chose to resign.[26]

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess that means we should not trust Media Matters, thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Now be a man an admit that the same government which is providing you food stamps and hellcare is a continuing criminal enterprise.

Uh, guy, unlike you i have a job. Which is why I don't post here all day like you do.

So quit projecting. Much like your hero Koresh, you are probably mooching off the welfare system.

I guess I take this girl at her word, because there is plenty of other testimony Koresh had a thing for little girls.

Why you guys want to make him into a hero is beyond me.

Nothing that the government did during the whole affair had one thing to do with pedophilia, NOTHING. This line of argument is just a distraction. An attempt to vilify the victim so the outrageous behavior of the government just seem to be what the victim had coming. The BS about those who protest the excess of the government are in love with Koresh is the same thing. Just more vilification.

What do we know for fact.

1. The ATF launched a military type raid on the Branch Davidians over weapon charges that could have just as easily been enforced otherwise.

2. The ATF went in even though they knew their element of surprise was lost.

3. It seems to me that it is pretty clear that the ATF fired first and maybe most of the rounds. They shot Koresh who was not armed and killed a man in the hallway that was of absolutely no threat. Then it was on. Did the ATF fear being shot? Well they certainly didn't seem to fear being shot. They went onto the roof of the compound and attacked through a window, shooting as it appears to me, blindly. Who in their right mind orders such an attack if they think they are against an entrenched foe willing to shoot back? I certainly do not want to risk law enforcement lives in such a situation. The video shows the ATR hiding behind their vehicles shooting, again my opinion, randomly into the building. I would think that most of them are smart enough to know that the vehicle isn't going to stop many bullets. A high powered rifle would cut through those vehicles, but that is not seen on any of the videos. So why are they shooting? Who are they shooting at? As far as I know the ATF agents who needlessly died, died within the building. And I am wonder how they know that the thousands of rounds they shot into the building didn't kill at least some of their agents.

4. We know that the government lied about what they used on that final day. There is little doubt. We also know that the negotiator told the davidians that they couldn't come out it is on the video provided. I also find it interesting that the same sniper that killed Randy Weaver's unarmed wife, and got away with it, was at Waco. It is interesting because the video says they claimed they fired no shots from their sniper's nest but 5 spent cartilages were found.

5. We also know evidence was either hidden or "lost" by the FBI.

I think keeping the focus on the total disaster by the government is good so it does not happen again. But lying about what happens is worrisome to me. I am not sure why some folks just can't accept this was a huge government clusterfuk and be done with it.

Last edited:

I guess I take this girl at her word, because there is plenty of other testimony Koresh had a thing for little girls. .

So you approve of a massive , deadly paramilitary home invasion because of a little girl testimony given AFTER the fact and while under the influence of her anti-cultist father.

You are one retarded son of a bitch.

Last edited:

I guess I take this girl at her word, because there is plenty of other testimony Koresh had a thing for little girls. .

So you approve of a massive , deadly paramilitary home invasion because of a little girl testimony given AFTER the fact and while the influence of her anti-cultist father.

As I said, it is just a distraction.

[

I realize what you are doing is what most on the left do and vilify the victim because there really isn't a defense. But the fact is that Clinton was guilty of denying a woman of her constutional rights. You have to agree that even if Jones was totally out to lunch that does not mean that the President of the US gets to lie under oath, hell Nixon went down for the same exact thing, more or less. He just got off and maybe, in my opinion, rightfully so the punishment he did receive was enough. But to raise him as some paragon of virtue by tearing down the victims is just not right. Here is the fact of his guilt:
rl]

Most people lie in court. Very few of them are investigated for it.

If everyone told the truth, we wouldn't need judges and juries.

Now, you guys are really trying to have it both ways on Susan Weber-Wright. She also said that Jones' suit had absolutely no merit and threw it out, and she did so knowing Clinton probably lied about Lewinsky. (Which she ruled as irrelevent to the case.)

So the President lied about an irrelvent fact in a case that had no merit.

So you approve of a massive , deadly paramilitary home invasion because of a little girl testimony given AFTER the fact and while under the influence of her anti-cultist father.

I approve of it because I think KOresh and his followers were sub-human scum and basically, no great loss that they killed themselves.

Koresh should have cooperated. He chose to fight. When he figured out that Jesus wasn't going ot save him, he killed himself and his followers.

end of story.

[

rl]

Most people lie in court. Very few of them are investigated for it.

If everyone told the truth, we wouldn't need judges and juries.

Now, you guys are really trying to have it both ways on Susan Weber-Wright. She also said that Jones' suit had absolutely no merit and threw it out, and she did so knowing Clinton probably lied about Lewinsky. (Which she ruled as irrelevent to the case.)

So the President lied about an irrelvent fact in a case that had no merit.

Really joe you are way off your rocker. Many people who lied and were found out to be lying have gone to jail.

She tried to let him skate but the SCOUS stopped her. Why she remand the judge is anyone's guess.

Wright also presided over Paula Jones' sexual harassment lawsuit against President Clinton. The claims were based on activity alleged to have taken place when Clinton was Governor of Arkansas and Jones worked in his office. Wright refused to grant Clinton absolute presidential immunity against the lawsuit, but nonetheless ruled that a sitting president could not be sued and deferred his trial until after his presidential term was over;[4] The ruling to keep Jones from suing Clinton, while he was still president, was overturned by the Eighth Circuit.[2] Clinton then petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court to consider Wright's ruling.[2] In a unanimous decision, the Supreme Court affirmed the decision of the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, thus allowing Jones' suit to go to trial while Clinton was still in office.[5]

On April 1, 1998, Wright granted summary judgment to Clinton in a 39-page ruling that expressed exasperation with both Jones and her lawyers, and stated that she believed the case to be without legal merit.[6] Jones' appeal to the Eighth Circuit was dismissed when Clinton settled with her out of court.

Susan Webber Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[

Really joe you are way off your rocker. Many people who lied and were found out to be lying have gone to jail.

She tried to let him skate but the SCOUS stopped her. Why she remand the judge is anyone's guess.
]

Mostly because she was good at her job.

And, no, most cases of perjury are not prosecuted or even investigated.

And frankly, given how much or national attention was diverted on this mess, maybe SCOTUS got this wrong. What if Clinton had spent the time working on his Civil Suit instead trying to get Bin Laden.

What if his first attempt on Bin Laden hadn't been called a "Wag the Dog" attack?

Hillary-Clinton-A-Heartless-Soulless-Liar-And-Mass-Murderer-Who-Helped-To-Orchestrate-Mass-Death-And-Destruction-In-Libya-201x300.jpg

You are one retarded son of a bitch..

I approve of it because I think KOresh and his followers were sub-human scum and basically, no great loss that they killed themselves.
According to several reporters who interviewed the locals, all of the Branch Davidians' neighbors thought they were decent people. So did the county sheriff. Assault on Waco

But you choose to think of them as "sub-human scum." Why is that? And are the 21 kids included in that ugly imprecation? Because the kids are really what the contention in this thread is about.

Koresh should have cooperated. He chose to fight. When he figured out that Jesus wasn't going ot save him, he killed himself and his followers.
I'm not too sure Koresh was depending on Jesus to save them. But all of the survivors said he was certain the American People would not let the oppressive stand-off continue. What Koresh didn't know is the media was totally denied access and were fed a continuum of fabrications by the feds, such as stories about selling machine-guns, child molestation, and other lies. Even the warrant used to justify the raid was issued on the basis of lies, including charges of drug manufacturing.

As for Koresh choosing to resist, there was a long history of the BATF harassing him about petty nonsense, which BATF is well known for -- among many other far more serious offenses against decent, law-abiding citizens: FARAGO: Unload the ATF - Washington Times

The Davidians weren't doing anything which called for what happened to them -- and to their children. So it truly is tragic that so many Americans refuse to look more deeply into the truth about this egregious abuse of federal authority. I'm not suggesting Koresh was a saint but what happened at Waco was absolutely wrong and something no one would expect could happen in America.

But it did.

[
According to several reporters who interviewed the locals, all of the Branch Davidians' neighbors thought they were decent people. So did the county sheriff.

All John Gacy's neighbors thought he was a nice guy until they dug up the bodies. Real pillar of the community. Member of the Jaycees. Even got his picture taken with the First Lady. Oh, wait. He was killing boy-hookers and burying them under his house.

[
But you choose to think of them as "sub-human scum." Why is that? And are the 21 kids included in that ugly imprecation? Because the kids are really what the contention in this thread is about.

they'd have all grown up to be gun nut cultists, so, no, not so worry. Think of the crime wave we've prevented.

[
I'm not too sure Koresh was depending on Jesus to save them.

The man was ranting scripture into the phone in the middle of a firefight.

[But all of the survivors said he was certain the American People would not let the oppressive stand-off continue. What Koresh didn't know is the media was totally denied access and were fed a continuum of fabrications by the feds, such as stories about selling machine-guns, child molestation, and other lies. Even the warrant used to justify the raid was issued on the basis of lies, including charges of drug manufacturing.

Drug manufacturing had gone on at that sight, but under the previous cult leader.

Oh, yeah, let's not forget that the Davidians had taken to settling theological differences amongst themselves by shooting it out and robbing graves.

These people were serious whacks.

[
As for Koresh choosing to resist, there was a long history of the BATF harassing him about petty nonsense, which BATF is well known for -- among many other far more serious offenses against decent, law-abiding citizens:

The Davidians weren't doing anything which called for what happened to them -- and to their children. So it truly is tragic that so many Americans refuse to look more deeply into the truth about this egregious abuse of federal authority. I'm not suggesting Koresh was a saint but what happened at Waco was absolutely wrong and something no one would expect could happen in America.

But it did.

Yes, when you are a whacked out pedophile cultist who shoots at cops, they are going to totally not put up with that shit.

You are one retarded son of a bitch..

According to several reporters who interviewed the locals, all of the Branch Davidians' neighbors thought they were decent people. So did the county sheriff. Assault on Waco

The guy is a zombie. If the government says he is sub human scum then he must be. He is either a government employee and/or a parasite. He refuses to admit that his employer or provider is a continuing criminal enterprise. So he rationalizes.

The guy is a zombie. If the government says he is sub human scum then he must be. He is either a government employee and/or a parasite. He refuses to admit that his employer or provider is a continuing criminal enterprise. So he rationalizes.

I work for a private corporation... and yes, most of them are continuing criminal enterprises.

But doesn't take away from the fact that Koresh was a gun-toting, child molesting loon who totally deserved to fucking die.

The mistake was letting him live 43 days more than he deserved to.

I work for a private corporation... and yes, most of them are continuing criminal enterprises.

But doesn't take away from the fact that Koresh was a gun-toting, child molesting loon who totally deserved to fucking die.

The mistake was letting him live 43 days more than he deserved to.

He is also a fucking liar.

You don't work for a private corporation.

When was the last time that Microsoft, Kraft, DirectTV, etc, terrorized a religious compound then incinerate its residents ALIVE?

You are retarded to the max.

[
He is also a fucking liar.

You don't work for a private corporation.

When was the last time that Microsoft, Kraft, DirectTV, etc, terrorized a religious compound then incinerate its residents ALIVE?

You are retarded to the max.

No, I guess they don't do that.

Of course, Kraft is the parent company of Philip Morris, which intentionally sold carcinogens to children knowing they'd get addicted. I think that's a little worse than offing a bunch of religious loons.

Look, guy, you might think Koresh was a swell guy, I'm happy he's taking a dirt nap.

Yes, when you are a whacked out pedophile cultist who shoots at cops, they are going to totally not put up with that shit.
"Whacked out" is a subjective impression. And the "pedophile" allegation was only that -- an allegation.

And the objective interpretation of "shoots at cops" is the Davidians were shooting at masked raiders with machine guns who were trying to break into their residence without proper cause. So if a Texas state court saw fit to acquit them of any charges related to that, why do you have such a problem with it?

Forum List

Back