🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should The Us Close The Border With Texas?

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Well, the Ebola virus has come to the US of A. Specifically, it's in Dallas, TX, as I'm sure everyone here knows.

Here's the question:

Should the Federal Gov't close the border with Texas in order to prevent Texans from traveling to other parts of the USA to hopefully insure that the virus doesn't spread beyond Texas? After all, I'm sure that the patriotic citizens of Texas wouldn't want to take the chance that they would unwittingly take the virus to other parts of America.

And one more thing...

Why is the Federal Gov't involved in this at all? Surely the citizens of Texas can handle this on their own.

STATES RIGHTS!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, the Ebola virus has come to the US of A. Specifically, it's in Dallas, TX, as I'm sure everyone here knows.

Here's the question:

Should the Federal Gov't close the border with Texas in order to prevent Texans from traveling to other parts of the USA to hopefully insure that the virus doesn't spread beyond Texas? After all, I'm sure that the patriotic citizens of Texas wouldn't want to take the chance that they would unwittingly take the virus to other parts of America.

And one more thing...

Why is the Federal Gov't involved in this at all? Surely the citizens of Texas can handle this on their own.

STATES RIGHTS!!!!!

They've done a great job at closing the Mexican border.

Here's the question:

And one more thing...

STATES RIGHTS!!!!!
Isolate the idiot from Liberia who knew he was sick and send his sorry ass back.

Here's the question:

And one more thing...

STATES RIGHTS!!!!!

They've done a great job at closing the Mexican border.

It should be easier to control a state border since it's Americans on BOTH sides of the border.

Forum List

Back