Should Those Who Gave Info To Whistle Blower Be Executed?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
Oh Nothing, Just Trump Fantasizing About Executing ‘Spies’ Behind the Whistleblower Complaint

“I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information because that’s close to a spy,” Trump told staff at the United States Mission to the United Nations, according to the New York Times. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right? We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

This attack on our president is an attack on our nation -- it is the same as when terrorists flew planes into the world trade center -- it is an act of war. So when trump compared the people who gave information to the whistleblower as spies, I agree with him. These people committed treason against our nation, anyone who leaks info about the president -- and reveals that info to the rest of the world, that is treason, period...unless of course the president is a democrat, then it is a courageous act of patriotism.

Trump is not happy about the contents of the whistleblower complaint released to the public; however I don't understand why he isn't happy -- he should know that no matter what he does, his base will be ok with it and 95% of the republican TV pundits will twist themselves into pretzels to justify anything he does, so why is Trump mad??

FB_IMG_1569489364712.jpg

Oh Nothing, Just Trump Fantasizing About Executing ‘Spies’ Behind the Whistleblower Complaint

“I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information because that’s close to a spy,” Trump told staff at the United States Mission to the United Nations, according to the New York Times. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right? We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

This attack on our president is an attack on our nation -- it is the same as when terrorists flew planes into the world trade center -- it is an act of war. So when trump compared the people who gave information to the whistleblower as spies, I agree with him. These people committed treason against our nation, anyone who leaks info about the president -- and reveals that info to the rest of the world, that is treason, period...unless of course the president is a democrat, then it is a courageous act of patriotism.

Trump is not happy about the contents of the whistleblower complaint released to the public; however I don't understand why he isn't happy -- he should know that no matter what he does, his base will be ok with it and 95% of the republican TV pundits will twist themselves into pretzels to justify anything he does, so why is Trump mad??
Because honest people hate being lied about.

I am not sure if you are on the right post -- I was asking why is Trump mad

Asked and answered.

Yes if America gets run like democrat run cities we a fcuked! Take them all out. America depends on it

Asked and answered.
Your answer had something to do with honest people being lied about, but my question was about Trump.....

Oh snap! Are you under the impression that Trump is honest??

Adorable

Just impeach him and let have Pence...

Asked and answered.
Your answer had something to do with honest people being lied about, but my question was about Trump.....

Adorable
Do you want honest answers....or do you want a line of BS?
Make up your mind.

He will be impeached but there will not be a conviction in the Senate.......but Trump is still gonna be one of 1 or 2 people to be impeached -- and that triggers him so much

Asked and answered.

Adorable
Make up your mind.
You are already giving me a line of BS by claiming Trump is honest...

How is Trump's own words evidence of him being lied about?? Are you saying Trump lied about himself??

He will be impeached but there will not be a conviction in the Senate.......but Trump is still gonna be one of 1 or 2 people to be impeached -- and that triggers him so much

Let the Senate convict and remove and let us have Pence...

Actually he would be the third one and first Republican to be impeached if the House goes forward with impeachment...

Yes. Spies should be executed.

Is the whistleblower a spy??

Are the people who are in Trump's own admin the spies??

Who are these spies you speak of?

Dang, you would have loved Stalin. No wonder you admire Putin and his poison soups.

Actually he would be the third one and first Republican to be impeached if the House goes forward with impeachment...
Well maybe he will be thrilled to know he and his idol Andrew Jackson got impeached...

Well maybe he will be thrilled to know he and his idol Andrew Jackson got impeached...

Bill Clinton and Andrew Johnson ( not Jackson ) were both impeached by the House but the Senate did not Convict and Remove.

Only Nixon was going to have that done to him had he not stepped down...

Asked and answered.

Adorable
Make up your mind.
You are already giving me a line of BS by claiming Trump is honest...

How is Trump's own words evidence of him being lied about?? Are you saying Trump lied about himself??

Well that's your opinion..
Instead of creating troll threads based on lies....try presenting some facts, MKay?

Trump swore an oath to protect the US from all enemies foreign and domestic.....and he's the first president to do it since Ronald Reagan.

How you can watch this shit show unfold, and NOT be mad at what Democrat progressives are doing to this country is telling...

Is the whistleblower a spy??

Are the people who are in Trump's own admin the spies??

Who are these spies you speak of?
1. No. The one commonly being referred to as a “whistleblower”, isn’t a whistleblower at all.

2. Only a thorough investigation will reveal who the spies are. It’s too early to jump to conclusions.

3. I spoke with no specificity as to whom the spy/spies is/are; rather I stated that when found they should be executed.

Forum List

Back