Should Those Who Gave Info To Whistle Blower Be Executed?

BTW

Did we pay with our tax dollars, to send Giuliani there on Trump's personal business?

just curious.....

Oh Nothing, Just Trump Fantasizing About Executing ‘Spies’ Behind the Whistleblower Complaint

“I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information because that’s close to a spy,” Trump told staff at the United States Mission to the United Nations, according to the New York Times. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right? We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

This attack on our president is an attack on our nation -- it is the same as when terrorists flew planes into the world trade center -- it is an act of war. So when trump compared the people who gave information to the whistleblower as spies, I agree with him. These people committed treason against our nation, anyone who leaks info about the president -- and reveals that info to the rest of the world, that is treason, period...unless of course the president is a democrat, then it is a courageous act of patriotism.

Trump is not happy about the contents of the whistleblower complaint released to the public; however I don't understand why he isn't happy -- he should know that no matter what he does, his base will be ok with it and 95% of the republican TV pundits will twist themselves into pretzels to justify anything he does, so why is Trump mad??
I’m all for executing such types but only if it’s real slow and painful.

Oh Nothing, Just Trump Fantasizing About Executing ‘Spies’ Behind the Whistleblower Complaint

“I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information because that’s close to a spy,” Trump told staff at the United States Mission to the United Nations, according to the New York Times. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right? We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”
Where did Trump ask for executions? We used to at least prosecute them, now we just shrug our shoulders and shuffle along.

Has anyone even been investigated for leaking FISA unmasking, much less prosecuted for leaking Trump's other telephone calls with heads of state? No.
it's trump's admin that has NOT done that.... wonder why?

Adam Schiff and the communist John Brennan got one mole into the white house. They no doubt got another one. The final insurance policy. The assassin. Democrats are laying the foundation now.

They got to Jeffrey Epstein in a secure prison with 24 hour guards.

This attack on our president is an attack on our nation -- it is the same as when terrorists flew planes into the world trade center -- it is an act of war. So when trump compared the people who gave information to the whistleblower as spies, I agree with him. These people committed treason against our nation, anyone who leaks info about the president -- and reveals that info to the rest of the world, that is treason, period...unless of course the president is a democrat, then it is a courageous act of patriotism.

Trump is not happy about the contents of the whistleblower complaint released to the public; however I don't understand why he isn't happy -- he should know that no matter what he does, his base will be ok with it and 95% of the republican TV pundits will twist themselves into pretzels to justify anything he does, so why is Trump mad??
Republicans, always wanting to kill somebody....

SMH.

Really?

Let's go all the way back to a whole couple of days ago....

"WASHINGTON – Former Massachusetts Governor and Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld slammed President Donald Trump's contacts with the government of Ukraine in a television interview on Monday morning, calling Trump's actions "treason."

"Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election. That's not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It's treason pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty," Weld said, speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

GOP challenger Bill Weld says Trump committed 'treason,' mentions death penalty
He's not the only Republican who has expressed concern about what Trump requested. Although treason and death penalty is ridiculous.

These Trump years definitely are not going to age well....just like the Bush years...

Only difference is...there are far more receipts detailing the level of sycophancy these trumpers are willing to engage in -- so it will be a lot harder to pretend they were never Trumpers like they pretend they were never Bushees or McCainers

Yeah, because if there is one thing American's hate that is economic prosperity....Good Grief!

Where did Trump ask for executions? We used to at least prosecute them, now we just shrug our shoulders and shuffle along.

Has anyone even been investigated for leaking FISA unmasking, much less prosecuted for leaking Trump's other telephone calls with heads of state? No.
it's trump's admin that has NOT done that.... wonder why?
I know why, Trump had weak-kneed Jeff "Let's Not Make Waves" Sessions as his AG.

We will see if Barr allows everyone to go unpunished, including this latest leaker.

I don't want to wait until we are all dead and buried, before the truth comes out, as we saw with the JFK and LBJ administrations.

whistle blowers are not spies, they are heroes! Whistle blowers inform us citizens of govt corruption, gvt waste, and govt abuse! They've saved us billions too!

God Bless the whistle blowers! :D

SMH.

Really?

"WASHINGTON – Former Massachusetts Governor and Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld slammed President Donald Trump's contacts with the government of Ukraine in a television interview on Monday morning, calling Trump's actions "treason."

"Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election. That's not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It's treason pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty," Weld said, speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Bill weld is a republican.

image.gif

SMH.

Really?

He's not the only Republican who has expressed concern about what Trump requested. Although treason and death penalty is ridiculous.

Weld is a lunatic...He is just another establishment RINO that thinks he has a chance capatializing on the current 'Never Trumper' sect of progressive Republicans....He is as bad, if not worse than Democrats.

These Trump years definitely are not going to age well....just like the Bush years...

Only difference is...there are far more receipts detailing the level of sycophancy these trumpers are willing to engage in -- so it will be a lot harder to pretend they were never Trumpers like they pretend they were never Bushees or McCainers

Yeah, because if there is one thing American's hate that is economic prosperity....Good Grief!
This economic prosperity didn't stop you d1c suckers from hating Obama did it? so fuck what you yapping about
171011134835-bull-market-sp-500-1011-780x439.jpg

Lame excuse making.

SMH.

Really?

View attachment 281438

Is he? Is he really? Me thinks not really.

Trump is president and he has picked his own puppet to be the Attorney General and still you dumb muthafuckas still asking why no one has been investigated for this or that like Trump is too weak to make it happen himself...

why is your cult leader so weak??

This economic prosperity didn't stop you d1c suckers from hating Obama did it? so fuck what you yapping about
View attachment 281439

LOL....Obama expressed that the milase felt by the American people during his Presidency was "the new norm", in fact, he even mocked Trump during the 16 campaign saying that Trump would need a magic wand to change the economy...Now, you dolts try to credit Trumps sucess to Obama...It's laughable...

Anyone with two eyes, and a working brain could see that during your messiah's reign, misery was the only norm being promoted.

SMH.

Really?

View attachment 281438

Lol, everyone else thinks he is.

View attachment 281439

LOL....Obama expressed that the milase felt by the American people during his Presidency was "the new norm", in fact, he even mocked Trump during the 16 campaign saying that Trump would need a magic wand to change the economy...Now, you dolts try to credit Trumps sucess to Obama...It's laughable...

Anyone with two eyes, and a working brain could see that during your messiah's reign, misery was the only norm being promoted.
So you are going to ignore the fact that in Obama's last 30 months in office, more jobs have been created than in Trump's first 30 months...

You are going to ignore the fact that Obama lowered black unemployment by the largest percentage reduction in US history -- but since it was a black guy in office while it happened, trumpers didn't give a fuck about black unemployment....

la-1517241793-ppm65djwvl-snap-image.png

you are also going to ignore that for the first time in 10 years the manufacturing sector contracted......and you will ignore as long as your cult leader keeps pissing in your face and calling it prosperity...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...sector-contracted-first-time-since-data-show/

SMH.

Really?

View attachment 281438

Lol, everyone else thinks he is.

"Everyone else"? as in who? Never Trumpers?

Adam Schiff and the communist John Brennan got one mole into the white house. They no doubt got another one. The final insurance policy. The assassin. Democrats are laying the foundation now.

They got to Jeffrey Epstein in a secure prison with 24 hour guards.
nahhh, Bill Barr is heading the Epstein investigation.... he certainly is not covering for democrats, he's Trump's Roy Cohn....

Trump is president and he has picked his own puppet to be the Attorney General and still you dumb muthafuckas still asking why no one has been investigated for this or that like Trump is too weak to make it happen himself...

why is your cult leader so weak??
AG Barr has people investigating, and the DOJ inspector general has his own investigation.

Forum List

Back