Should Those Who Gave Info To Whistle Blower Be Executed?

These Trump years definitely are not going to age well....just like the Bush years...

Only difference is...there are far more receipts detailing the level of sycophancy these trumpers are willing to engage in -- so it will be a lot harder to pretend they were never Trumpers like they pretend they were never Bushees or McCainers

Yeah, because if there is one thing American's hate that is economic prosperity....Good Grief!
This economic prosperity didn't stop you d1c suckers from hating Obama did it? so fuck what you yapping about
View attachment 281439

LOL....Obama expressed that the milase felt by the American people during his Presidency was "the new norm", in fact, he even mocked Trump during the 16 campaign saying that Trump would need a magic wand to change the economy...Now, you dolts try to credit Trumps sucess to Obama...It's laughable...

Anyone with two eyes, and a working brain could see that during your messiah's reign, misery was the only norm being promoted.
So you are going to ignore the fact that in Obama's last 30 months in office, more jobs have been created than in Trump's first 30 months...

You are going to ignore the fact that Obama lowered black unemployment by the largest percentage reduction in US history -- but since it was a black guy in office while it happened, trumpers didn't give a fuck about black unemployment....

View attachment 281441

you are also going to ignore that for the first time in 10 years the manufacturing sector contracted......and you will ignore as long as your cult leader keeps pissing in your face and calling it prosperity...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...sector-contracted-first-time-since-data-show/

LOL....Let's see....Someone said long ago, that 'there are three types of lies, lies, damned lies and statistics.'

You can spin all you want, but as we can all see, things are far better off today, than during the "One's" tenure.

Oh Nothing, Just Trump Fantasizing About Executing ‘Spies’ Behind the Whistleblower Complaint

“I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information because that’s close to a spy,” Trump told staff at the United States Mission to the United Nations, according to the New York Times. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right? We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

This attack on our president is an attack on our nation -- it is the same as when terrorists flew planes into the world trade center -- it is an act of war. So when trump compared the people who gave information to the whistleblower as spies, I agree with him. These people committed treason against our nation, anyone who leaks info about the president -- and reveals that info to the rest of the world, that is treason, period...unless of course the president is a democrat, then it is a courageous act of patriotism.

Trump is not happy about the contents of the whistleblower complaint released to the public; however I don't understand why he isn't happy -- he should know that no matter what he does, his base will be ok with it and 95% of the republican TV pundits will twist themselves into pretzels to justify anything he does, so why is Trump mad??
Republicans, always wanting to kill somebody....

SMH.

Really?

Let's go all the way back to a whole couple of days ago....

"WASHINGTON – Former Massachusetts Governor and Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld slammed President Donald Trump's contacts with the government of Ukraine in a television interview on Monday morning, calling Trump's actions "treason."

"Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election. That's not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It's treason pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty," Weld said, speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

GOP challenger Bill Weld says Trump committed 'treason,' mentions death penalty
He's not the only Republican who has expressed concern about what Trump requested. Although treason and death penalty is ridiculous.

Weld is a lunatic...He is just another establishment RINO that thinks he has a chance capatializing on the current 'Never Trumper' sect of progressive Republicans....He is as bad, if not worse than Democrats.
May be. I don't hear much about him. I suppose the other Republicans who have expressed concern about the phone call are also establishment RINO's that should just be dismissed, right? Sasse, Thune, Romney, Hurd, Turner? As usual, most are either keeping their mouths shut (most of them) because as long as they can stay in power, they don't give a shit what the Crook in Chief does.

Oh Nothing, Just Trump Fantasizing About Executing ‘Spies’ Behind the Whistleblower Complaint

“I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information because that’s close to a spy,” Trump told staff at the United States Mission to the United Nations, according to the New York Times. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right? We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

This attack on our president is an attack on our nation -- it is the same as when terrorists flew planes into the world trade center -- it is an act of war. So when trump compared the people who gave information to the whistleblower as spies, I agree with him. These people committed treason against our nation, anyone who leaks info about the president -- and reveals that info to the rest of the world, that is treason, period...unless of course the president is a democrat, then it is a courageous act of patriotism.

Trump is not happy about the contents of the whistleblower complaint released to the public; however I don't understand why he isn't happy -- he should know that no matter what he does, his base will be ok with it and 95% of the republican TV pundits will twist themselves into pretzels to justify anything he does, so why is Trump mad??

SMH.

Really?

"WASHINGTON – Former Massachusetts Governor and Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld slammed President Donald Trump's contacts with the government of Ukraine in a television interview on Monday morning, calling Trump's actions "treason."

"Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election. That's not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It's treason pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty," Weld said, speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

He's not the only Republican who has expressed concern about what Trump requested. Although treason and death penalty is ridiculous.

Weld is a lunatic...He is just another establishment RINO that thinks he has a chance capatializing on the current 'Never Trumper' sect of progressive Republicans....He is as bad, if not worse than Democrats.
May be. I don't hear much about him. I suppose the other Republicans who have expressed concern about the phone call are also establishment RINO's that should just be dismissed, right? Sasse, Thune, Romney, Hurd, Turner? As usual, most are either keeping their mouths shut (most of them) because as long as they can stay in power, they don't give a shit what the Crook in Chief does.
Anyone who doesn't bow down to all things Trump is a RINO.....

funny part is......what would make one a RINO after Trump is out of office??

Do they still need to bow down to him or would there be another demagogue for them to bow down to?

SMH.

Really?

Sasse? Romney? Hell yes...!!! The others not sure, probably just establishment shills....

LOL..."Crook n Chief"? Really? Your partisan undercurrents are showing....lol....

SMH.

Really?

Anyone who doesn't bow down to all things Trump is a RINO.....

funny part is......what would make one a RINO after Trump is out of office??

Do they still need to bow down to him or would there be another demagogue for them to bow down to?

No, what makes them RINOS is what has always made them RINOS.....They would rather suck up to progressive democrats than stand up for conservative principles....

As for "bowing down" to politicians, that's what you people do....not me....But I know you threw that in there to merely shock and insult...That's a typical sign that you are losing the debate....do better.

SMH.

Really?

Sasse? Romney? Hell yes...!!! The others not sure, probably just establishment shills....

LOL..."Crook n Chief"? Really? Your partisan undercurrents are showing....lol....
Just for once I want a trumper to answer this question without sounding like a helpless child...

Why hasn't Trump ordered his DOJ to investigate Biden, Obama, Hillary, AOC, Soros, Omar or any other democrat boogeyman you folks pull out of your ass...why hasn't any one of these people been investigated yet??

if your answer begins with anything like "they won't let Trump...." --- then you are admitting that Trump is a weak ass puppet -- only selected to entertain sycophants like yourself

Really?

Just for once I want a trumper to answer this question without sounding like a helpless child...

Why hasn't Trump ordered his DOJ to investigate Biden, Obama, Hillary, AOC, Soros, Omar or any other democrat boogeyman you folks pull out of your ass...why hasn't any one of these people been investigated yet??

if your answer begins with anything like "they won't let Trump...." --- then you are admitting that Trump is a weak ass puppet -- only selected to entertain sycophants like yourself

Hmmmm....How do you know that the DOJ isn't? Seems to me there are at least two investigations right now that very well may lead to these people being under the spotlight....

The heat is turning up, and people like you can't stand it....So, lies, and name calling is all you have...It's real weak dude.

SMH.
Link

He will be impeached but there will not be a conviction in the Senate.......but Trump is still gonna be one of 1 or 2 people to be impeached -- and that triggers him so much
Better get moving. Dems will be out of power in 2020. You squandered your chance on fantasies

These Trump years definitely are not going to age well....just like the Bush years...

Only difference is...there are far more receipts detailing the level of sycophancy these trumpers are willing to engage in -- so it will be a lot harder to pretend they were never Trumpers like they pretend they were never Bushees or McCainers

Yeah, because if there is one thing American's hate that is economic prosperity....Good Grief!
This economic prosperity didn't stop you d1c suckers from hating Obama did it? so fuck what you yapping about
View attachment 281439

LOL....Obama expressed that the milase felt by the American people during his Presidency was "the new norm", in fact, he even mocked Trump during the 16 campaign saying that Trump would need a magic wand to change the economy...Now, you dolts try to credit Trumps sucess to Obama...It's laughable...

Anyone with two eyes, and a working brain could see that during your messiah's reign, misery was the only norm being promoted.
So you are going to ignore the fact that in Obama's last 30 months in office, more jobs have been created than in Trump's first 30 months...

You are going to ignore the fact that Obama lowered black unemployment by the largest percentage reduction in US history -- but since it was a black guy in office while it happened, trumpers didn't give a fuck about black unemployment....

View attachment 281441

you are also going to ignore that for the first time in 10 years the manufacturing sector contracted......and you will ignore as long as your cult leader keeps pissing in your face and calling it prosperity...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...sector-contracted-first-time-since-data-show/
How many jobs are there left to "create," when we are at around 3% unemployment? Obviously there is the potential for more job creation at 6% than 3%, and labor force participation rate of 62% compared to 63%.

View attachment 281439

View attachment 281441

How many jobs are there left to "create," when we are at around 3% unemployment? Obviously there is the potential for more job creation at 6% than 3%, and labor force participation rate of 62% compared to 63%.

So, we're done growing eh? Nothing can be done? GAWD, I hope not....

SMH.

Really?

I'm not a Democrat. I am open to Democrats doing bad things--I've seen them do them. I just like to base my opinions on evidence. I'm not seeing much credible evidence from Solomon. He tells the crooks' side and he refers to documents he hasn't supplied. I guess we're supposed to take his word for it, even though he is openly partisan himself.

View attachment 281439

View attachment 281441

You can keep bragging about the economy, but people do not have increased buying power. Wages have not kept up with the cost of living for a long time. So everyone's working, but still no better off. Never trust those stats from the government. Obama's admin did the same thing. Look at your own community. Are people driving better cars? Living in nicer homes? Why are people struggling to pay their rent? Why do more and more people have kids eligible for free lunch at school?

View attachment 281439

View attachment 281441

We were at historic unemployment lows in 2016, the beginning of 2017 -- and yet, it didn't stop trumpers from claiming the economy was in shambles....and I guess magically, just by Trump being president -- everything is better now....

That type of childish thinking is the reason Trumpers are so easily duped

Really?

I'm not a Democrat. I am open to Democrats doing bad things--I've seen them do them. I just like to base my opinions on evidence. I'm not seeing much credible evidence from Solomon. He tells the crooks' side and he refers to documents he hasn't supplied. I guess we're supposed to take his word for it, even though he is openly partisan himself.

You say you are not a Democrat, but in the same post refer to conservatives, or anyone putting out any positive about Republican narratives as "crooks"... Yeah, peddle that to someone else, I'm not buying it.

View attachment 281439

View attachment 281441

You can keep bragging about the economy, but people do not have increased buying power. Wages have not kept up with the cost of living for a long time. So everyone's working, but still no better off. Never trust those stats from the government. Obama's admin did the same thing. Look at your own community. Are people driving better cars? Living in nicer homes? Why are people struggling to pay their rent? Why do more and more people have kids eligible for free lunch at school?

I don't know every situation of every household out there, maybe they need to seek better jobs, maybe they need to alter their spending habbits, maybe they are just bad with their money...How should I know? All I can tell you for sure is that I am better off now, than I was under President Obama's policies, and for that I am thankful....And believe me I am NOT rich by any standard....

SMH.

Really?

Bill weld is a republican.

View attachment 281438

Who is it that you think that you are "derping" ?
The fact that Weld is a member of the GOP is mentioned throughout.

View attachment 281439

View attachment 281441

We were at historic unemployment lows in 2016, the beginning of 2017 -- and yet, it didn't stop trumpers from claiming the economy was in shambles....and I guess magically, just by Trump being president -- everything is better now....

That type of childish thinking is the reason Trumpers are so easily duped

Yeah, all those 25 hr. $8. per hour jobs sure did help people.....not. What Trump has done is bring back solid manufacturing jobs that support families, not play around with semantics like changing what constitutes a job....

Forum List

Back