Should Those Who Gave Info To Whistle Blower Be Executed?

Oh Nothing, Just Trump Fantasizing About Executing ‘Spies’ Behind the Whistleblower Complaint

“I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information because that’s close to a spy,” Trump told staff at the United States Mission to the United Nations, according to the New York Times. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right? We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

This attack on our president is an attack on our nation -- it is the same as when terrorists flew planes into the world trade center -- it is an act of war. So when trump compared the people who gave information to the whistleblower as spies, I agree with him. These people committed treason against our nation, anyone who leaks info about the president -- and reveals that info to the rest of the world, that is treason, period...unless of course the president is a democrat, then it is a courageous act of patriotism.

Trump is not happy about the contents of the whistleblower complaint released to the public; however I don't understand why he isn't happy -- he should know that no matter what he does, his base will be ok with it and 95% of the republican TV pundits will twist themselves into pretzels to justify anything he does, so why is Trump mad??
Republicans, always wanting to kill somebody....

SMH.

Really?

Let's go all the way back to a whole couple of days ago....

"WASHINGTON – Former Massachusetts Governor and Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld slammed President Donald Trump's contacts with the government of Ukraine in a television interview on Monday morning, calling Trump's actions "treason."

"Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election. That's not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It's treason pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty," Weld said, speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

GOP challenger Bill Weld says Trump committed 'treason,' mentions death penalty
Bill weld is a republican.

View attachment 281438

Who is it that you think that you are "derping" ?
The fact that Weld is a member of the GOP is mentioned throughout.

Ofcourse it is....A liberal press loves to tout the party affiliation of those that tote their line....But that doesn't mean that conservatives don't recognize a useful idiot when we see it.

Oh Nothing, Just Trump Fantasizing About Executing ‘Spies’ Behind the Whistleblower Complaint

“I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information because that’s close to a spy,” Trump told staff at the United States Mission to the United Nations, according to the New York Times. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right? We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

This attack on our president is an attack on our nation -- it is the same as when terrorists flew planes into the world trade center -- it is an act of war. So when trump compared the people who gave information to the whistleblower as spies, I agree with him. These people committed treason against our nation, anyone who leaks info about the president -- and reveals that info to the rest of the world, that is treason, period...unless of course the president is a democrat, then it is a courageous act of patriotism.

Trump is not happy about the contents of the whistleblower complaint released to the public; however I don't understand why he isn't happy -- he should know that no matter what he does, his base will be ok with it and 95% of the republican TV pundits will twist themselves into pretzels to justify anything he does, so why is Trump mad??

SMH.

Really?

"WASHINGTON – Former Massachusetts Governor and Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld slammed President Donald Trump's contacts with the government of Ukraine in a television interview on Monday morning, calling Trump's actions "treason."

"Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election. That's not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It's treason pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty," Weld said, speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

View attachment 281438

Ofcourse it is....A liberal press loves to tout the party affiliation of those that tote their line....But that doesn't mean that conservatives don't recognize a useful idiot when we see it.

I get that.
I'm just wondering what the impetus was for the stupid meme.

Yeah, because if there is one thing American's hate that is economic prosperity....Good Grief!
This economic prosperity didn't stop you d1c suckers from hating Obama did it? so fuck what you yapping about
View attachment 281439

LOL....Obama expressed that the milase felt by the American people during his Presidency was "the new norm", in fact, he even mocked Trump during the 16 campaign saying that Trump would need a magic wand to change the economy...Now, you dolts try to credit Trumps sucess to Obama...It's laughable...

Anyone with two eyes, and a working brain could see that during your messiah's reign, misery was the only norm being promoted.
So you are going to ignore the fact that in Obama's last 30 months in office, more jobs have been created than in Trump's first 30 months...

You are going to ignore the fact that Obama lowered black unemployment by the largest percentage reduction in US history -- but since it was a black guy in office while it happened, trumpers didn't give a fuck about black unemployment....

View attachment 281441

you are also going to ignore that for the first time in 10 years the manufacturing sector contracted......and you will ignore as long as your cult leader keeps pissing in your face and calling it prosperity...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...sector-contracted-first-time-since-data-show/
How many jobs are there left to "create," when we are at around 3% unemployment? Obviously there is the potential for more job creation at 6% than 3%, and labor force participation rate of 62% compared to 63%.
We were at historic unemployment lows in 2016, the beginning of 2017 -- and yet, it didn't stop trumpers from claiming the economy was in shambles....and I guess magically, just by Trump being president -- everything is better now....

That type of childish thinking is the reason Trumpers are so easily duped
I'm just stating what is common sense, when unemployment is at historic lows, as we have now, there will be fewer people unemployed, hence fewer jobs being created.

So when you compare jobs being created at 6% unemployment, and complaining there aren't as many being created at 3% unemployment, you just look silly. Flailing around by complaining that "trumpers claiming the economy was in shambles" is nothing but a red herring.

LOL....Obama expressed that the milase felt by the American people during his Presidency was "the new norm", in fact, he even mocked Trump during the 16 campaign saying that Trump would need a magic wand to change the economy...Now, you dolts try to credit Trumps sucess to Obama...It's laughable...

Anyone with two eyes, and a working brain could see that during your messiah's reign, misery was the only norm being promoted.
Yup, we were all supposed to just hang our heads down low, and realize that a 1% GDP grow, $5/gal gasoline price at the pump, and more US jobs leaving for Mexico and the third world nations, were just gone, and they were never coming back. Under Obama, we ere just supposed to accept all of this, elect dems like Obama and Hilary as president, and let them just manage the inevitable decline of the USA.

Where did Trump ask for executions? We used to at least prosecute them, now we just shrug our shoulders and shuffle along.

Has anyone even been investigated for leaking FISA unmasking, much less prosecuted for leaking Trump's other telephone calls with heads of state? No.
Comey, who posts as QAnon, keeps telling us that there's a "Plan". I think the Plan is a seamless, nonviolent transition to Fascism

71800275_10217536813145595_5262943690615160832_o.jpg

whistle blowers are not spies, they are heroes! Whistle blowers inform us citizens of govt corruption, gvt waste, and govt abuse! They've saved us billions too!

God Bless the whistle blowers! :D

"Whistle blower"

LOL

There is no "whistle blower", because whoever it is, he/she admits there is no first hand knowledge. It all information "heard from other officials" and from media.

From media? LOL

Anyways, if there is really something, why didn't people with first hand knowledge came forward and filed complaint?

Where did Trump ask for executions? We used to at least prosecute them, now we just shrug our shoulders and shuffle along.

Has anyone even been investigated for leaking FISA unmasking, much less prosecuted for leaking Trump's other telephone calls with heads of state? No.
Comey, who posts as QAnon, keeps telling us that there's a "Plan". I think the Plan is a seamless, nonviolent transition to Fascism

Comey is not QAnon.

Executions are probably too extreme. Maybe give them all a ticket to Gitmo and forget about them. Its outrageous that commies can disrupt government in this way.

Out of context threads are part of today's ignorant left that seems to depend on bloggers to do their thinking rather than reality. The President was responding to the outrageous claim by former governor Bill Weld that "traitors should be executed". The fact of the matter is that democrat administrations tend to treat traitors rather gently. FBI traitor Robert Hanssen made a deal that his family would continue to receive a pension as if he retired honorably. Former CIA chief Brennan has become (always was?) an agent of foreign governments when he took a job on CNN in order to try to alter the results of the last election. So far it seems that Brennan escapes indictment for treason but maybe Trump'2 will get around to it.

Because honest people hate being lied about.

That covers about everybody Trump has talked about in public. Payback is a bitch...
So you think payback is more important than effective government?
Paybacks are what you want.....not a government that does the will of the people, correct?

BTW, talking about paybacks......who's the motherfuckers that have pulled every trick on the book to get rid of Trump?
When are they going to get paid back?

If the info was true. Then they shouldn't be executed. But the info is all lies. Julian Assange and the rest exposed the truth about the corrupted government. But Hillary wants to drone them. There is a difference between truth and fiction.

SMH.

Really?

View attachment 281438

Is he? Is he really? Me thinks not really.
Lol, everyone else thinks he is.

"Everyone else"? as in who? Never Trumpers?
I'm sure they are in there somewhere. How hard is "everyone else" for you to comprehend?

Really?

View attachment 281438

I'm sure they are in there somewhere. How hard is "everyone else" for you to comprehend?

LOL....you got nothing but troll like responses....Come on back when you have substance....

SMH.
Link
tenor (4).gif

SMH.

Really?

View attachment 281438

You need to reread the thread.

View attachment 281438

LOL....you got nothing but troll like responses....Come on back when you have substance....
Huh? That was an honest question.

People should have the right to face their accuser. Whistleblowers are too often wolves in sheep's clothing.

Forum List

Back