Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

Then repost my comment. If I have been doing it for 2 days, it should be easy to find.

But if you think me saying you cannot lock 1.6 million people away who have committed no crime is the same as what you claim I have said, you need help with the English language.
There go again defending 1.6 million mental defects

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You keep making the same accusations based on the same lies. I have challenged you to back what you say with proof. All my words I posted are still out there.

I think you are the one getting hysterical. It seems you will either have to concede you lied or run from the conversation.

It really is simple enough for even you to understand. You made a claim. I called that claim a lie. All you have to do is copy and paste one single post I made where I defended or made excuses for people who want to kill Christian children. But you keep spinning off on other bullshit about hysteria.

Either put up or shut-up. But either way, spare me any more of this crap about hysteria or meltdowns.
projection

Transgenders make up about 0.5% of the population, but recently there have been about 4 mass shooters who were transgender.

Should red flags go up when they buy a gun?
No. Neither should the non-transgenders.

Then put up or shut-up. Repost a single post of mine saying what you claimed I said. Just one.

Put up proof or concede. I'm tired of watching you try to dance.
Lol don't need to YOU are all the proof I need and you're too stupid to see it

Keep dancing for me monkey

Lol don't need to YOU are all the proof I need and you're too stupid to see it

Keep dancing for me monkey

LMAO!!!

If you posted a single comment I made defending or making excuses for people wanting to kill Christian children, I would admit it and would concede.

But you don't. You keep dodging and dancing around. Put up or shut-up boy. I'm tired of your gas.

What does that say?

Read it again. Question e refers to illegal drugs. Question f specifically refers to court findings. Commitment to a mental institution is by court order.

So you should probably read your proof again more carefully. Much more carefully.

The Second applies to everyone. All rights do.

Still waiting on you to show where I lied. I did however show where you did for the 1000th time

You claimed I defended or made excuses for people who want to kill Christian children. I called you a liar for saying it. You made the claim. You provide the proof.

It would only take you copying 1 post. I could, of course, copy every post I have made over the last 2 days. But I did not make the claim that needs to be backed.

LMAO!!!

If you posted a single comment I made defending or making excuses for people wanting to kill Christian children, I would admit it and would concede.

But you don't. You keep dodging and dancing around. Put up or shut-up boy. I'm tired of your gas.
You really are a retard. You've defended them for 2 days and still are with every "1.6 million people deserve.." Blah blah blah post

If you're so tired then fuck off back to fantasy land and go save another black trans ladies dog you fucking full of shit Football Bat

Read it again. Question e refers to illegal drugs. Question f specifically refers to court findings. Commitment to a mental institution is by court order.

So you should probably read your proof again more carefully. Much more carefully.

The Second applies to everyone. All rights do.
Danger to yourself or others

Do you think people who want to cut their privates off are a danger to themselves or not?

You really are a retard. You've defended them for 2 days and still are with every "1.6 million people deserve.." Blah blah blah post

If you're so tired then fuck off back to fantasy and go save another black trans ladies dog you fucking full of shit Football Bat

And you think all 1.6 million trannies in the US want to kill Christian children? Really?

And if you would like I can go back and count how many times I have said that every person committing a violent act or planning a violent act should be prosecuted.

And you think all 1.6 million trannies in the US want to kill Christian children? Really?

And if you would like I can go back and count how many times I have said that every person committing a violent act or planning a violent act should be prosecuted.
I've posted proof of them saying its time to "beg for mercy you won't get any" you said that post was a lie

You defended them and still are

You are a liar and a fraud and a fag

I've posted proof of them saying its time to "beg for mercy you won't get any" you said that post was a lie

You defended them and still are

You are a liar and a fraud and a fag

Yeah, a few radical nutcases. And, despite your ignorant inability to grasp what I have said, I have condemned those radical nutcases.

But like I said, let your wife or girlfriend know I can help her out if you are leaving her hanging.

Yeah, a few radical nutcases. And, despite your ignorant inability to grasp what I have said, I have condemned those radical nutcases.

But like I said, let your wife or girlfriend know I can help her out if you are leaving her hanging.
LOL your shriveled up 63 year old dick couldn't satisty an inch worm

1660351967853327.png

Transgenders make up about 0.5% of the population, but recently there have been about 4 mass shooters who were transgender.

Should red flags go up when they buy a gun?

That number represents 1/5000th of 1%. Hardly enough to deprive some 1,650,000 people of their constitutional right or even flag them. Flag based on real facts, not emotion or bigotry.

That number represents 1/5000th of 1%. Hardly enough to deprive some 1,650,000 people of their constitutional right or even flag them. Flag based on real facts, not emotion or bigotry.
And yet you wanna take guns from everyone don't ya shitlib

Quick serve me up another word salad

Forum List

Back