Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

Transgenders make up about 0.5% of the population, but recently there have been about 4 mass shooters who were transgender.

Should red flags go up when they buy a gun?
What do they put on their FF document when it asks what sex they are? If they aren't putting their biological sex at birth, then they are falsifying a federal document and that would make them guilty of a crime that would deny them ownership.

a couple of smaller guns.
LMAO, and you shouldn't be allowed to own any at all. Do you have any clue what the caliber of an AR-15 is? There aren't many calibers that are smaller. Seventeen HMR, .22. Please educate yourself before using a firearm. You will be the reason for the next attempt to disarm the nation.

If for no other reason than the lie that they put on their FFL form when asked what sex they are.
Yes, that is true. But there is more to it than that.
Do take this with all seriousness. This is not hate, these are the facts.
Transgendered have the highest rate of mental problems. In addition they are in a constant state of disorder.
They have the highest rate of suicide. :(
No offense to any TG reading this.
I wish you the best, but you should not be allowed to own a gun.

Last edited:
So, if a man who likes to dress as a woman and usually lives that way, puts on men's clothing and goes down to buy a gun. He checks the box for "Male". He has no record.

Do his 2nd Amendment rights stand?
If a biological man puts an "F" under sex on his FFL, that is falsifying a federal document which is a crime that would prevent the sale. I didn't say anything about his "record" beyond that fact. If he enters his true sex -- there is no crime. I am really not sure what your point is.

Transgenders make up about 0.5% of the population, but recently there have been about 4 mass shooters who were transgender.

Should red flags go up when they buy a gun?
Mentally ill people should not get guns.

So, if a man who likes to dress as a woman and usually lives that way, puts on men's clothing and goes down to buy a gun. He checks the box for "Male". He has no record.

Do his 2nd Amendment rights stand?
Mentally ill people should not have guns. Wear all the panties you want, but no guns for you.

I thought the mentally ill already were restricted from having fire arms. This would include anyone voting democrat.

If a biological man puts an "F" under sex on his FFL, that is falsifying a federal document which is a crime that would prevent the sale. I didn't say anything about his "record" beyond that fact. If he enters his true sex -- there is no crime. I am really not sure what your point is.

My point is that when he is dressed like a woman he is so dangerous that his constitutional rights can be taken away. But if he dresses as a man he has all his rights.

If he is so deluded that he believes he is a gender that he is not, he is mentally deranged. another issue altogether from lying on an FFL.

I don't think trannies think they are another gender. I think they just would prefer to be.

But if changing clothes can buy them a weapon, then what is the point? And if he dresses like a "He" and checks "Male" on the FFL form, he is fine by you?

Maybe you should push for all trannies to register with the federal gov't.

My point is that when he is dressed like a woman he is so dangerous that his constitutional rights can be taken away. But if he dresses as a man he has all his rights.
Is a woman dressed as a man if they are wearing a suit?

Is man dressed as a man or a woman if they are wearing shorts?

No, all it says on the 4473 form is have ever been adjudicated to be mentally ill or confined to a mental institution.
Just change it to "if you think you are a man or woman but you aren't". Also add that "if you think that someone is a man or a women that isn't." Pretty quick fix. I just created a gun control law. You're welcome democrats.

Trannies by definition have a mental disorder numbnuts
Show the definition BS artist. Just because you can find three other equally insane bozos to agree with you, still means it’s more made up shit.

You want a mental disorder. Those are the pencil Dick gun a holics who measure their manhood by the number of guns they can move into the criminal element.,

Show the definition BS artist. Just because you can find three other equally insane bozos to agree with you, still means it’s more made up shit.

You want a mental disorder. Those are the pencil Dick gun a holics who measure their manhood by the number of guns they can move into the criminal element.,
There it is dumbass, can you read it or want me to draw it in crayon

There it is dumbass, can you read it or want me to draw it in crayon

Thank you. According to your link,
A diagnosis for gender dysphoria is included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), a manual published by the American Psychiatric Association. The diagnosis was created to help people with gender dysphoria get access to necessary health care and effective treatment. The term focuses on discomfort as the problem, rather than identity
This would lead to the conclusion that gender dysphoria is a mental disorder and as such would preclude those with the disorder from legally obtaining firearms.

This would lead to the conclusion that gender dysphoria is a mental disorder and as such would preclude those with the disorder from legally obtaining firearms.
IF the anti-gun loons applied their "mental health" standards for owning a gun objectively and consistently - you are absolutely correct.

We all know this isn't the case.

Forum List

Back