Should transgenders be banned from female sports events altogether?

Should trans athletes be banned from competing in womens' sports events?

• Yes

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
Well, if you're talking about 7th grade, no problem with boys and girls playing together. If you're talking about High School or higher where there are some stakes involved (scholarships, championships, etc...). Nope.

Sure, if boys and girls are competing with each other, it's not an issue anyway.

Sure, if boys and girls are competing with each other, it's not an issue anyway.

Well it becomes an issue as bodies develop. A high school senior boy performing a slide tackle on the soccer pitch against a female is going to result in some injuries. That is just a physiological reality. The same two competitors on the same soccer pitch 6 years earlier...not so much an issue.

Simple solution, base sports competition on sex and not gender.

Sex has always been gender, until the 1970's, when feminist activists adopted the term gender as way of distinguishing "socially constructed" aspects of male–female differences from "biologically determined" aspects.

Well it becomes an issue as bodies develop. A high school senior boy performing a slide tackle on the soccer pitch against a female is going to result in some injuries. That is just a physiological reality. The same two competitors on the same soccer pitch 6 years earlier...not so much an issue.

Look at some of the contact sports where men are competing in the women's category, like MMA type sports.

Transgenderism is not a separate race. It is not an identified nationality. It is gender dysphoria. It is a mental illness. There is no pride in convincing people that schools are convincing children they are the wrong gender. At best it is a method of imposing severe mental illness on children with the goal of rendering these children sterile. It fulfills the goal of the depopulationists.

Transgenderism is not a separate race. It is not an identified nationality. It is gender dysphoria. It is a mental illness. There is no pride in convincing people that schools are convincing children they are the wrong gender. At best it is a method of imposing severe mental illness on children with the goal of rendering these children sterile. It fulfills the goal of the depopulationists.

In some cases it's just a fetish, and fetishes aren't supposed to be protected classes.

frankly, i've completely had it with the entire LGBTQ+ movement.
and especially their infiltration of womens' sports events plus their harassing of female athletes at speaking events, has me thinking of kinetic actions towards gays doing public displays of affection.

i'm not saying the LGBTQ+ers need to fade back into the proverbial closets.
i'm saying they should be more discreet about their public affection displays,
and they should start their own leagues in sports, or simply keep competing with men (with whom they share that genetic and training advantage).

what about you people?
No, they shouldn’t be banned from female sports altogether. They are welcome to be spectators.

There should be a "PERVERT SPORTS CLASSIFICATION" where all the perverts can compete against each other.

Can you imagine the butt plug competition? :shock:

Yes, I think they should. They should make their own category for themselves.

Agreed. Keep the dudes with the dudes, keep the women with the women, and if a person decides they want to be trans, then let them compete with other trans individuals.

Differently abled (handicapped) people have their own sports, and special needs people have theirs, so do the same for the trans.

Females simply cannot overcome the advantage transwomen have in sports. Ban them

I'd encourage them to start their own country as a social experiment. Give them San Fransico and see what they make in say ten years.

Did you care about women's sports before this? No.
Why do you care now? You guys just make me shake my head...bothered by everything all the time. Stop pretending this matters to you.

This is the part where you claim you cared and act indignant. Right?

I think its simple...if you have outdoor plumbing...you compete with the boys, if you have indoor plumbing...you compete with the girls.
As long as you are born that way.

Forum List

Back