🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Trulmp seek to prosecute hillary for her crimes?

So Clinton won the popular vote ? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Yup. She sure did. I checked

Looking like that isn't true.

They are still counting and it looks like Trump will pull ahead, by a slim margin.

That is correct.

LOL, not even close to correct.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa blow it out your ass>>>>>>>>>
Plot Twist: CNN Now Saying That Donald Trump Will Win The Popular Vote

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...Jj_TssmhjqTJuQySQ&sig2=lYeSdYoaqtAc8nII9-AfLQ

Appoint an independent counsel, if they find crimes were committed prosecute....that's how laws work and nobody should get a pass

So the prior 3 or 4 dozen fucking investigations weren't enough?

Man, you trump fiends have the thickest skulls around.

There has never been a honest investigation of the clintons...if there had been they would have been in jail years ago.

The media effectively protected the clintons for decades.

Fuck off. It was a Republican FBI director who cleared her, a Republican congress that cleared her in whitewater, and about 14 Republican committees on Benghazi that cleared her. It doesn't get any more "vindicated" than that. She's guilty of nothing, except not being the stay-at-home mom you cave people want her to be.

and another idjit opens his pie hole like he knows sumptin...he not know shit from shiloh...got dat chumps?

No investigation means anything unless it is a honest investigation.

Comey did not clear her at all...he just did not recommend she be indicted. If you are going to get involved in legal discussions you should first learn how to properly read legalese.

Hillary has never been 'cleared' of anything.

Perhaps this will help you...All you need to know about the clintons.

They are still counting and it looks like Trump will pull ahead, by a slim margin.

That is correct.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjGv-LWoZ_QAhUhqlQKHW_lBAAQqQIIHjAA&url=http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/11/10/plot-twist-cnn-now-saying-that-donald-trump-won-the-popular-vote-n2244077&usg=AFQjCNHftxDdXQnnTJj_TssmhjqTJuQySQ&sig2=lYeSdYoaqtAc8nII9-AfLQ

The fuck is that? A google url that puts you on "townhall.com"? LMAO, you're fucking stupid. There's not a single link to this alleged CNN prediction. NY Times is the preeminent source for tabulating and predicting outcomes, and they say she'll win by 1.2%.

I would have Mrs. Clinton sign an agreement to never ever seek public office again and let her go.
Yes, that will teach a lesson to the next federal office holder who wants to lie, obstruct, and commit hundreds of felonies.

Personally...I would like to see her in jail....but there are bigger fish to fry...and Obama most likely will issue a pardon anyhow...so why beat a dead horse?
Because it stinks

Nah. He never had any intention of doing that. That was just red meat he tossed to you deplorables knowing it would get you gullible idiots to vote for him.

[

There will be plenty of that to go after without wasting time on an old hag who has been by the Mercy of All-Mighty God assigned to the dustbin of history.

I don't agree.

Trump made a promise to America. That promise has a lot to do with why he won the election, and he needs to keep that promise.

Donald Trump: I'll Prosecute Hillary Clinton as President - Breitbart

It is vital to the health of this nation, a signal that NO PERSON is above the law, Hillary must be prosecuted.

I acknowledge that Obama will pardon her, but that in itself is and admission of guilt, by both of them.

I also want to see Lois Lerner, Eric Holder, and Loretta Lynch up on charges. America must see that corruption has a cost, that is will no longer be tolerated.

A presidential pardon could rescue the Clinton Machine cesspool. Obama can pardon Hillary for anything he wants – for crimes committed or even suspected. This means he can pardon her without an indictment being issued.

Yes, he can offer a "blanket pardon" like Ford did with Nixon, for all crimes, known and unknown up to that time.

But as I said, it is a defacto admission of guilt.

Yep...that POS should be in jail

A presidential pardon could rescue the Clinton Machine cesspool. Obama can pardon Hillary for anything he wants – for crimes committed or even suspected. This means he can pardon her without an indictment being issued.

Yes, he can offer a "blanket pardon" like Ford did with Nixon, for all crimes, known and unknown up to that time.

Well, no one knows hillary is guilty better than herself....her political career is finished....(it is a wonder she made it through the campaign without collapsing...I expect her to seek some medical treatment soon at a very prestigious hospital) so any admission of guilt will have no consequence...she will jump to grab any pardon Obama grants her.

That is correct.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjGv-LWoZ_QAhUhqlQKHW_lBAAQqQIIHjAA&url=http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/11/10/plot-twist-cnn-now-saying-that-donald-trump-won-the-popular-vote-n2244077&usg=AFQjCNHftxDdXQnnTJj_TssmhjqTJuQySQ&sig2=lYeSdYoaqtAc8nII9-AfLQ

The fuck is that? A google url that puts you on "townhall.com"? LMAO, you're fucking stupid. There's not a single link to this alleged CNN prediction. NY Times is the preeminent source for tabulating and predicting outcomes, and they say she'll win by 1.2%.

O.K. chump you appear to have won one...........with the pop. vote win hillary is entitled to a cup of cofee with al gore! Cheers Chump

UPDATE: It turns out that CNN's projection for Trump was a "design flaw." Hillary Clinton is still poised to win the popular vote.

***Original Post***

CNN is now projecting that when all ballots are counted, Donald Trump will win the popular vote. Currently, Clinton is ahead by about 300,000 votes.

CNN projecting that Donald Trump will be the winner of the popular vote as well when 100% of ballots are counted https://t.co/WBDK4pQik0 pic.twitter.com/XbScvq7SsK

Appoint an independent counsel, if they find crimes were committed prosecute....that's how laws work and nobody should get a pass

Obama has already indicated that if an attempt is made to prosecute hillary ...he will issue a retro-active pardon. Case closed.

In fact if he even 'senses' such a scenario of prosecuting hillary might develop...he will most likely issue a pardon....so those of you who are obsessed with prosecuting hillary would do well to keep quiet...until obama is out of office at least.

Just read that he does indeed intend to pardon her. Frankly I don't believe he has the authority to do so because she has not yet been found guilty of a crime in a court of law. By the time she is he will no longer be in a position that has the authority to pardon her. The current AG should also be facing charges of Obstruction of justice.
Lock them both up.

aria_c14626420161110120100.jpg

Obama has already indicated that if an attempt is made to prosecute hillary ...he will issue a retro-active pardon. Case closed.

In fact if he even 'senses' such a scenario of prosecuting hillary might develop...he will most likely issue a pardon....so those of you who are obsessed with prosecuting hillary would do well to keep quiet...until obama is out of office at least.

Just read that he does indeed intend to pardon her. Frankly I don't believe he has the authority to do so because she has not yet been found guilty of a crime in a court of law. By the time she is he will no longer be in a position that has the authority to pardon her. The current AG should also be facing charges of Obstruction of justice.
Lock them both up.

Your info is incorrect....obama can issue a retro-active pardon anytime he chooses whilst still in office....I predict he will do so before he leaves office...even if Trump indicates he will not pursue prosecution for hillary.

So the prior 3 or 4 dozen fucking investigations weren't enough?

Man, you trump fiends have the thickest skulls around.

There has never been a honest investigation of the clintons...if there had been they would have been in jail years ago.

The media effectively protected the clintons for decades.

Fuck off. It was a Republican FBI director who cleared her, a Republican congress that cleared her in whitewater, and about 14 Republican committees on Benghazi that cleared her. It doesn't get any more "vindicated" than that. She's guilty of nothing, except not being the stay-at-home mom you cave people want her to be.

hillary a stay at home mom? bwaaaaaaaaaa that is funni.....actually it was billary that stayed at home to take care of a little girl who was not even his daughter...I am sure walter hubbel appreciated that.

I don't think any court has ever ruled that any such thing can legally be done. When I said the same thing back during Nixon's time I was told that that was a moot point because Nixon had resigned and-with an intent to pardon well known-nobody wanted to go to the time and trouble to prosecute. That was a very different situation than the situation we have with our current crop of criminals. Presidents are not kings; the Constitution does not allow them to issue lifetime get-out-of-jail-free cards. And if they could Obama would be wise to worry about himself first.

Lock them both up.

Your info is incorrect....obama can issue a retro-active pardon anytime he chooses whilst still in office....I predict he will do so before he leaves office...even if Trump indicates he will not pursue prosecution for hillary.

Nope. No such thing as a get out of jail free card. By the time she is convicted he will be out of office and it will be up to President Trump to decide if she deserves a pardon (fat chance).

Forum List

Back