Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Flynn plead out because he was broke, even had to sell his house.
And because of the advice of his lawyers, who clearly felt the evidence against him was enough to convict.

Ya kind of left out the most important thing, there.

Yes, Flynn was guilty of lying. The evidence is in public record, at this point.

They had his answer before he even went into the interview. Comey even said that Flynn was being honest, but keep asking the questions
until there is a slip up.....gotchya

Source? LOL

what did Flynn cop to? What was his son going to face for being a criminal too?
Playing stupid seems to be the only arrow in your quiver. People get tired of educating brain damaged morons like you.

They had his answer before he even went into the interview. Comey even said that Flynn was being honest, but keep asking the questions

Source? LOL

Playing stupid seems to be the only arrow in your quiver. People get tired of educating brain damaged morons like you.
you used to be a one-trick-pony I am sure. But all I see is a broken old hack

Source? LOL

you used to be a one-trick-pony I am sure. But all I see is a broken old hack

That "track" is called facts and logic, moron.

He pled guilty to what he was forced to plead guilty to.
A person cannot be forced to plead guilty. And if your only defense is, "sure, he's guilty by every standard of guilty that we employ, but I still reject that and say he's not guilty", them you really need to pause and examine your own rationality and motivations.

Of course it proves he lied. That's literally exactly what it means to admit guilt to lying in a court of law.
Sure they can . One pleads out to save money. Forced.

A person cannot be forced to plead guilty. And if your only defense is, "sure, he's guilty by every standard of guilty that we employ, but I still reject that and say he's not guilty", them you really need to pause and examine your own rationality and motivations.

Of course it proves he lied. That's literally exactly what it means to admit guilt to lying in a court of law.
Sorry, that is still not "forced". And the evidence that he lied is all public record at this point anyway so you sound Goofy.

Last edited:

Sorry, that is still not "forced". And the evidence that he lied is all public record at this point anyway so you sound Goofy.
Yes, that is forced, you Stalinist asshole.

Sure it is. You plead or will take all your money? Get real you sad fk

He pled guilty to what he was forced to plead guilty to. That proves nothing about whether he actually lied or believes he lied.

Flynn plead guilty to save his dirty rotten son from being indicted along with him, and going to prison.

Can't wait for the release of their next Album - Duet of Irish-American Songbirds

He pled guilty to what he was forced to plead guilty to. That proves nothing about whether he actually lied or believes he lied.

Flynn plead guilty to save his dirty rotten son from being indicted along with him, and going to prison.

Can't wait for the release of their next Album - Duet of Irish-American Songbirds

How is his son "dirty rotten?" Why should his son even be a target of this investigation? You're admitting that the end justifies any means, and getting Trump, no matter whether he is guilty of anything, is the end they have in mind.

You're a douchebag, plain and simple.

How is his son "dirty rotten?" Why should his son even be a target of this investigation? You're admitting that the end justifies any means, and getting Trump, no matter whether he is guilty of anything, is the end they have in mind.

Flynn and his Degenerate Son

"How is his son "dirty rotten?" Why should his son even be a target of this investigation?"

Answer Criminal behavior invites investigations

"You're admitting that the end justifies any means"

Answer Which is what most people do to justify Trump. And no, I did not 'admit' anything so moronic (stop projecting). I merely stated facts, and you find them inconvenient.

Flynn's son is guilty of some things. They had him and cut a deal. You people refreame it as Flynn ran out of money. Reality is he caved to save his crooked son who was as despicable as he remember #lockherup - well it became #lockyouandyourimbecilesonup

Flynn and his Degenerate Son

"How is his son "dirty rotten?" Why should his son even be a target of this investigation?"

Answer Criminal behavior invites investigations

"You're admitting that the end justifies any means"

Answer Which is what most people do to justify Trump. And no, I did not 'admit' anything so moronic (stop projecting). I merely stated facts, and you find them inconvenient.

Flynn's son is guilty of some things. They had him and cut a deal. You people refreame it as Flynn ran out of money. Reality is he caved to save his crooked son who was as despicable as he remember #lockherup - well it became #lockyouandyourimbecilesonup

What "criminal behavior," dumbass?

Now your making excuses for your "the end justifies the means" code of ethics. You make accusations and fail to provide any support for them. You can't even name anything Flynn's son has been accused of, let alone convicted of.

Bottom line: you're a fucking douchebag.

Sure it is. You plead or will take all your money?
Don't do the crime if you can't pay the fine

What "crime," asshole?
The crimes Flynn admitted to and agreed to in a plea deal to save his son? The indictment and deal also lays out other charges were dropped as long as the criminal Flynn family keep their side of the agreement
Once again, you fail to name any crimes. You're obviously an unprinciple bucket of scum.

What is interesting is this tidbit

{ So why would Mueller have used this unusual procedure with a limited plea agreement? Simple, if I’m right — and I suspect I am. The serious crimes that Mueller omitted from the plea agreement — and which presumably still hang over Flynn (and his son) — are about Flynn and his son, and not President Trump, his campaign or his administration.

If Flynn had to publicly plead guilty to them as well or had to publicly acknowledge in an executed plea agreement that those crimes were also “covered,” Trump could easily have argued on his Twitter feed for world consumption that Flynn was a crook, rather than, as it more likely appears, also a devotee of the president who willingly did the latter’s bidding, or did what he believed the president wanted. } - Why Mueller left out possible crimes from Flynn’s plea deal

and we have Did Mueller withhold evidence in striking the Michael Flynn deal?

putting the bed wetting and hysteria of pundits and partisan aside, we know Flynn's #lockherup douche bag of a son faced and faces possible criminal indictments and charges

Forum List

Back