Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
He’s broke no laws.
If true, that would seem to be reason to DO the interview, not reason to avoid it.
Well actually, they could try to twist him up and get him on a perjury charge
Not true, one must intend to deceive to be guilty of perjury. Errors do not qualify.
Actually not, just reword a question in several different ways and wait for an answer to change.
Errors don't qualify? If it's under oath it certainly qualifies.

Actually not, just reword a question in several different ways and wait for an answer to change.
That alone would not show intent to deceive. You are barking up the wrong tree, here.

No, errors do not qualify.

As already posted by folks here, at this point since every rational person knows the Mueller Witch Hunt is a Hussaine Obama/Crooked Hillary Hoax, it would be retarded to participate in it especially being the ultimate target. Nobody in their right mind would treat this scam as a real investigation. The good news is Mueller is going to be investigated and the question is will he allow himself to be interviewed by actual law enforcement officials.

= jewish plot.

Wrong, moron, you can't refuse a subpoena. If you do the police come and put you in jail.
another r&c fail. You just stated people can refuse a subpoena
Wrong, moron:

Post #329: "you can't refuse a subpoena."
Okay. Class is in session: "If you do"

If you do what?
When you have to explain the basic facts of a discussion to a leftwing idiot, you are wasting your time.
how bad is your lisp? do you also have a cleft palate?
Leftist insults, go figure while humiliating handicaps.

Should he?

I say yes, as the investigation is meant to get to the truth. Trump's interview will advance that goal.

Should Trump agree to an interview with flat earth theorists?

No of course not. His time is precious and should not be wasted on nonsense.

Headlines screamed:
1998 Giuliani debunked 2018 Giuliani on presidents evading subpoenas

Back then, President Trump's lawyer said a president called to testify has "no choice" but to comply.
The 9/11 mayor has his head far up trumps butt

He also has the right, to plead the 5th, if he does do the interview....
He not under oath, so call he has to do is tell Herr Mewler to pound sand.
whether under oath in a court room, or being officially interviewed by officers of an investigation by the FBI....

it is criminal to lie..... the penalty is the same... you can't lie before the FBI, it's a felony, just like in court.....

but was not really talking about being interviewed by the FBI, I was thinking ahead, on the Grand Jury for this investigation, being the ones asking questions, ...he can plead the 5th.
Hmmm . . . . .wrong. You are not under oath when you are interviewed by the FBI. There is just a law that says you can't lie to them. I think the law is unconstitutional. However, it doesn't compel you to answer their questions as you are compelled to answer when you are under oath. For what crime would Trump be required to testify before a Grand Jury?
you are not under oath, but it is considered that you are....the law makes it a crime to lie to FBI investigators just like it is if you lie under oath.... this is why the FBI never has to put any witness interviewed under oath before questioning.

He also has the right, to plead the 5th, if he does do the interview....
He not under oath, so call he has to do is tell Herr Mewler to pound sand.
whether under oath in a court room, or being officially interviewed by officers of an investigation by the FBI....

it is criminal to lie..... the penalty is the same... you can't lie before the FBI, it's a felony, just like in court.....

but was not really talking about being interviewed by the FBI, I was thinking ahead, on the Grand Jury for this investigation, being the ones asking questions, ...he can plead the 5th.
Hmmm . . . . .wrong. You are not under oath when you are interviewed by the FBI. There is just a law that says you can't lie to them. I think the law is unconstitutional. However, it doesn't compel you to answer their questions as you are compelled to answer when you are under oath. For what crime would Trump be required to testify before a Grand Jury?
you are not under oath, but it is considered that you are....the law makes it a crime to lie to FBI investigators just like it is if you lie under oath.... this is why the FBI never has to put any witness interviewed under oath before questioning.
Under oath you are compelled to answer questions. On the other hand, you can tell the FBI to go fuck themselves if you like.

I try. I try really, really hard to be presidential, but the lying members here keep lying about me.

"You gotta see this guy," says Trump, wildly flailing his arms, his right hand flopping at an odd angle as he shouts in a weird, agitated voice: "Ahh, I don’t know what I said! Ahh, I don’t remember!"

"You should see this guy" - when has he ever prefaced waving his arms or hands with a comment like that?

As already posted by folks here, at this point since every rational person knows the Mueller Witch Hunt is a Hussaine Obama/Crooked Hillary Hoax, it would be retarded to participate in it especially being the ultimate target. Nobody in their right mind would treat this scam as a real investigation. The good news is Mueller is going to be investigated and the question is will he allow himself to be interviewed by actual law enforcement officials.

= jewish plot.
Jared Kushner and the other Jews in Trump's admin are setting him up? Wow! Do David Duke and Jason Kessler know about this?

I try. I try really, really hard to be presidential, but the lying members here keep lying about me.

"You gotta see this guy," says Trump, wildly flailing his arms, his right hand flopping at an odd angle as he shouts in a weird, agitated voice: "Ahh, I don’t know what I said! Ahh, I don’t remember!"

"You should see this guy" - when has he ever prefaced waving his arms or hands with a comment like that?
Talking down, way down to his opponents Trump set the stage for trumpettes to take after him

Forum List

Back