Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Leftist insults, go figure while humiliating handicaps.

I try. I try really, really hard to be presidential, but the lying members here keep lying about me.

"You gotta see this guy," says Trump, wildly flailing his arms, his right hand flopping at an odd angle as he shouts in a weird, agitated voice: "Ahh, I don’t know what I said! Ahh, I don’t remember!"

"You should see this guy" - when has he ever prefaced waving his arms or hands with a comment like that?
Talking down, way down to his opponents Trump set the stage for trumpettes to take after him
I've been calling leftwingers like you "douchebags" for at least 15 years.

He pled guilty to what he was forced to plead guilty to.
A person cannot be forced to plead guilty. And if your only defense is, "sure, he's guilty by every standard of guilty that we employ, but I still reject that and say he's not guilty", them you really need to pause and examine your own rationality and motivations.

Of course it proves he lied. That's literally exactly what it means to admit guilt to lying in a court of law.

Last edited:
He pled guilty to what he was forced to plead guilty to. That proves nothing about whether he actually lied or believes he lied.
I wonder if you would take this stance over all those people in jail who claim false confession were beat out of them by White Cracker Cops?

A person cannot be forced to plead guilty. And if your only defense is, "sure, he's guilty by every standard of guilty that we employ, but I still reject that and say he's not guilty", them you really need to pause and examine your own rationality and motivations.

Of course it proves he lied. That's literally exactly what it means to admit guilt to lying in a court of law.

No it doesn't, moron. when someone holds a gun to your head and tells you to do something, you do it. A "negotiated" guilty plea is nothing more than that. it proves exactly nothing accept that the prosecutor had the means to make him suffer if he didn't plead guilty.

No it doesn't, moron. when someone holds a gun to your head and tells you to do something, you do it. A "negotiated" guilty plea is nothing more than that. it proves exactly nothing accept that the prosecutor had the means to make him suffer if he didn't plead guilty.
Would you vociferously defend Hillary in this way of she plead guilty to anything?

think not you hypocritical troll

Nobody held a gun to his head. You sound utterly insane. And it it s always this way with you...when the facts don't align with your fetishes and politics, it's because everyone is engaged in a conspiracy to lie. Nah, it could never be that you are just wrong....nah

Nobody held a gun to his head. You sound utterly insane. And it it s always this way with you...when the facts don't align with your fetishes and politics, it's because everyone is engaged in a conspiracy to lie. Nah, it could never be that you are just wrong....nah

Yes, Mueller did hold a gun to his head. If the government prosecutes you, it uses guns to make you comply with the punishement Plea bargain is the same kind of choice a mugger imposes on you when he tells you to hand over your wallet or take a bullet in your belly.

What I do is state the reality of the situation. I don't hide things behind weasel words and euphemisms.

?
Would you vociferously defend Hillary in this way of she plead guilty to anything?

Why would I defend an obviously guilty person like Hillary? Would you defend Jeffrey Dahlmer if he plead guilty to eating his roomate?

Yes, Mueller did hold a gun to his head. If the government prosecutes you, it uses guns to make you comply with the punishement Plea bargain is the same kind of choice a mugger imposes on you when he tells you to hand over your wallet or take a bullet in your belly.

What I do is state the reality of the situation. I don't hide things behind weasel words and euphemisms.
Gotcha. You are repeating yourself. And the things you are saying are so utterly absurd, that I will just let them stand on their own.

In a poll result that should surprise exactly nobody, the USMB poll results are completely opposite of the public polling.

Gotcha. You are repeating yourself. And the things you are saying are so utterly absurd, that I will just let them stand on their own.
There isn't the slightest thing absurd about it if you aren't a brainwashed troll.

?

Why would I defend an obviously guilty person like Hillary? Would you defend Jeffrey Dahlmer if he plead guilty to eating his roomate?
again with nothing but a trollish response. what ails thee oh emotional cripple?

Tell that to Flynn.
Why? Flynn pled guilty to lying, not making an error. Again, there is a difference
Be honest....Flynn plead out because he was broke, even had to sell his house. Mission accomplished
So you're claiming to be honest here by suggesting if Flynn had more moola $$$$ he would have fought long and cleared himself?

You're disgustingly dishonest here. When you see what he copped to, they had him signed sealed and delivered for Justice

I would suggest you be honest and admit it was Trump and his children , and Flynn and his son who were the Campaign Trolls with #lockherup and other disgusting public utterances. Those people took public discourse into the Trump gutter.

If you or I were to act exactly like them even here at usmb? We'd be banned

They had his answer before he even went into the interview. Comey even said that Flynn was being honest, but keep asking the questions
until there is a slip up.....gotchya

Source? LOL

what did Flynn cop to? What was his son going to face for being a criminal too?

Forum List

Back