Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
JBVM and Bripat:

This was laready covered earlier in the thread.
His lisp?

Take it easy with Bri He has Tourettes
Tourette syndrome (TS or simply Tourette's) is a common neuropsychiatric disorder with onset in childhood,[4] characterized by multiple motor tics and at least one vocal (phonic) tic. These tics characteristically wax and wane, can be suppressed temporarily, and are typically preceded by an unwanted urge or sensation in the affected muscles. Some common tics are eye blinking, coughing, throat clearing, sniffing, and facial movements. Tourette's does not adversely affect intelligence or life expectancy.

Tourette's is defined as part of a spectrum of tic disorders, which includes provisional, transient and persistent (chronic) tics. While the exact cause is unknown, it is believed to involve a combination of genetic and environmental factors. There are no specific tests for diagnosing Tourette's; it is not always correctly identified because most cases are mild and the severity of tics decreases for most children as they pass through adolescence. Extreme Tourette's in adulthood, though sensationalized in the media, is a rarity; tics are often unnoticed by casual observers.

In most cases, medication for tics is not necessary. Education is an important part of any treatment plan, and explanation and reassurance alone are often sufficient treatment.[2][5]Many individuals with Tourette's go undiagnosed or never seek medical care. Among those who are seen in specialty clinics, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) are present at higher rates. These co-occurring diagnoses often cause more impairment to the individual than the tics; hence, it is important to correctly identify associated conditions and treat them.[6]
I feel so presidential laughing and mocking a man's disability

The man got what he deserved. Too many so-called "journalists" think they are immune from criticism. Too bad for him that he had to learn his lesson the hard way.
Charles Krauthammer disagrees from the grave

Should he?

I say yes, as the investigation is meant to get to the truth. Trump's interview will advance that goal.

Should Trump agree to an interview with flat earth theorists?

No of course not. His time is precious and should not be wasted on nonsense.

Headlines screamed:
1998 Giuliani debunked 2018 Giuliani on presidents evading subpoenas

Back then, President Trump's lawyer said a president called to testify has "no choice" but to comply.

Should he?

I say yes, as the investigation is meant to get to the truth. Trump's interview will advance that goal.

Headlines screamed:

Back then, President Trump's lawyer said a president called to testify has "no choice" but to comply.
Meh, that means nothing. Lawyers are whores that are paid to advocate for their clients.

Should he?

Headlines screamed:

Meh, that means nothing. Lawyers are whores that are paid to advocate for their clients.
Lawyers keep people like Trump out of jail - or not

Should he?

Headlines screamed:

Lawyers keep people like Trump out of jail - or not

He doesn't really need lawyers with the absurd claims that he is facing. I am sure that during the trial he would be accused of witchcraft.

He doesn't really need lawyers with the absurd claims that he is facing. I am sure that during the trial he would be accused of witchcraft.

A federal indictment from a Grand Jury (citizens) is never an absurd claim. Trump is teh one who would be claiming he has been framed by witchcraft

He doesn't really need lawyers with the absurd claims that he is facing
Wow! Have you let the president know this? He is still desperately searching for lawyers that will sink low enough to work for him. And even those lawyers are dropping like flies.

He doesn't really need lawyers with the absurd claims that he is facing
Wow! Have you let the president know this? He is still desperately searching for lawyers that will sink low enough to work for him. And even those lawyers are dropping like flies.
I'd love to see his legal teams try and collect. :auiqs.jpg: Trump has a long history of later stiffing people he has promised to pay

Should he?

Of course he should, but he won't and here's the reason why. Mueller will eventually have to subpeano him in front of the Grand Jury, he'll refuse, then it will head to the U.S. Supreme court for a decision.

For more on this, go to this link on this board and scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

He doesn’t have to do shit. He never broke the law.

Commas are for pussies!

No, they are for educated people who want to be understood. But, kudos for the chuckle. ;-)

Rumpkins no follow commas, just not use. Ahhhhh shit!
Another lie.

See how good I know you?

Yon actually know nothing, we all know you're a douche canoe though! Stay stupid my friend.
What's a "douche canoe?"

Look in the mirror.

Calling douchebag itiots like you what you are isn't a "tic." it's a deliberate policy.
In dealing with another member here, do you feel more intelligent masking stupidity with calling childish rants 'policy?' Policy? Do you even have a clue on how to properly use English words?
I don't do it to mask stupidity. I do it because that's the treatment you douchebags deserve. Treating you pieces of shit with respect only lends credibility to what you post. "Douchebag, moron and imbecile" are proper English words, and I use them correctly

Your a liar, you use them because you are stupid.

Why? He’s broke no laws. Mueller can take his Deep State ass to the beach and pound sand up it. Not to be crude. Just saying he is absolutely worthless and a waste of taxpayers dollars.

Forum List

Back