Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
So called "collusion" isn't a crime, moron. Plenty of you fucking snowflake douchebags have claimed Trump or his minions will be indicted for "collusion." That's how fucking stupid you are. The longer Herr Muwler's witch hunt conitnues, the more obvious it becomes that the Clinton campiagn is the one that was making dirty deals with the Russians.
If you had taken care of that R&C deficit you would know I said 'collusion' itself is no crime. Trump and his handmaidens will be probably charged with collusion to commit _______ (fill in the blank)
What the hell is an "R&C deficit?"
See?

Reading and Comprehension Test: Fail

As an American citizen, he's not required to answer ANY question if he feels it might be used against him
I think some clarification is required here.

If Trump is subpoenaed, he is required to answer questions, unless he takes the 5th amendment. Taking the 5th amendment isn't a way of avoiding giving information that "may be used against him", but rather a way not to directly incriminate one's self. Subtle difference, but it is a difference nonetheless.

It's not clear that Herr Mewler can subpoena the President.
It seems rather odd that you call him "Herr" Mueller, when it was the President talking about the fine white supremacists in Charlottesville.

But anyhoo...he surely can subpoena Trump. He could subpoena Santa Claus. But, Trump may be able to refuse (which he would absolutely do, regardless of the legality of his refusal).

That's a lie. He didn't refer to any white supremecists as "fine people."

If Trump can refuse, then effectively Herr Mewler can't subpoena him. Playing these word games doesn't help your case.
Bri you are fine people roo

As an American citizen, he's not required to answer ANY question if he feels it might be used against him

If Trump is subpoenaed, he is required to answer questions, unless he takes the 5th amendment. Taking the 5th amendment isn't a way of avoiding giving information that "may be used against him", but rather a way not to directly incriminate one's self. Subtle difference, but it is a difference nonetheless.

It seems rather odd that you call him "Herr" Mueller, when it was the President talking about the fine white supremacists in Charlottesville.

But anyhoo...he surely can subpoena Trump. He could subpoena Santa Claus. But, Trump may be able to refuse (which he would absolutely do, regardless of the legality of his refusal).

If Trump can refuse, then effectively Herr Mewler can't subpoena him. Playing these word games doesn't help your case.
You're a race baiting piece of shit.

The word games are your words.

Anyone can refuse a subpoena. Doing so in no way, does not equal what you claim

Any refusal will end up in the Highest Courts. It would be a constitutional crisis, and Justice being blind, Trump would have to be daft to listen to anyone advising him to - go there

I believe the POS-in-Chief would protest you including a member here into his realm

The word games are your words.

Anyone can refuse a subpoena. Doing so in no way, does not equal what you claim

Any refusal will end up in the Highest Courts. It would be a constitutional crisis, and Justice being blind, Trump would have to be daft to listen to anyone advising him to - go there
Wrong, moron, you can't refuse a subpoena. If you do the police come and put you in jail.

I believe the POS-in-Chief would protest you including a member here into his realm
I believe you're another race baiting piece of shit.

Stop being such a Snowflake you little girlyman

Stop bringing in race you pathetic little man. You are making pathetic little men everywhere look bad

Stop bringing in race you pathetic little man. You are making pathetic little men everywhere look bad
I didn't bring it in, douchebag. Your sidekick Edward37 did.

Bri is fine people ..just ask anyone

Forum List

Back