Should Trump be impeached?

You just proved my case, thanks. The economy was already improving before the tax cuts. All the tax cuts accomplished was to increase the deficit.

And again, I note you won't answer how the 2001 tax cuts benefited you other than a one time $300 rebate check. I hope you didn't spend it all at once.
Lol do you know what a deficit means ? I’m
For a end to entitlement programs and funding Central America. And the billions we spend on illegals..
let’s deregulate more, let’s support trump on the trade deals.. YOU DONT WANT ANY OF THAT HA
So don’t tell me about a deficit
You mean like the deficit generated from Bush's tax cuts or from Trump's tax cuts?
I think both are putting in objectives and policy that in the long run will have a surplus .. just hope we don’t get attacked like bush did
LOLOLOL

As if anyone cares what you think. You're a fucking moron. Who would care what you think?

Meanwhile, Trump's tax cuts added about $400 billion to the national debt in fiscal year 2018 alone.
Well let’s talk in 2 years,, oh wait democrats are against the trade deals ..
LOLOLOL

Why wait 2 years? We have the Bush tax cuts to show the enormous debt they added.

You have to put things in perspective. Jitss617 is thrilled beyond the pale because Bush gave him a $300 rebate. almost 20 years ago.
Or keeping more of my money to invest and create new job opportunities.. call me crazy lol
LOLOLOLOL

Oh? Exactly what did you invest in with that $300 check?

I went out with my wife for a nice dinner.
A tax cut was just 300!? Babhahahah hahahahah
No, $300 dollars was all you benefited from it, according to you.
No my job gave me a raise and my health insurance was under 30 a week for blue cross .. MIC DROP
So you say. But you're an idiot and a liar.

Lol do you know what a deficit means ? I’m
For a end to entitlement programs and funding Central America. And the billions we spend on illegals..
let’s deregulate more, let’s support trump on the trade deals.. YOU DONT WANT ANY OF THAT HA
So don’t tell me about a deficit
You mean like the deficit generated from Bush's tax cuts or from Trump's tax cuts?
I think both are putting in objectives and policy that in the long run will have a surplus .. just hope we don’t get attacked like bush did
LOLOLOL

As if anyone cares what you think. You're a fucking moron. Who would care what you think?

Meanwhile, Trump's tax cuts added about $400 billion to the national debt in fiscal year 2018 alone.
LOLOLOL

Why wait 2 years? We have the Bush tax cuts to show the enormous debt they added.
Did you just ignore the attack on 9-11 lol to easy

Or keeping more of my money to invest and create new job opportunities.. call me crazy lol
LOLOLOLOL

No my job gave me a raise and my health insurance was under 30 a week for blue cross .. MIC DROP
Lol ok

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOL

You said the economy was boooooming back then.... now you're making excuses for why it wasn't.

:dance:

LOLOLOLOL

Lol ok
At least you agree.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOL

You said the economy was boooooming back then.... now you're making excuses for why it wasn't.

Yea 9-11 was a big deal.. google it Lol

Lol ok
At least you agree.
thumbsup.gif
With you projecting haha

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOL

The economy sucked even before then. Bush's $300 didn't help.

LOLOLOL

LOL

Helped me..

LOLOLOL

LOL

Helped me..
Helped me too -- to buy a dinner for my family. Too bad it wrecked our deficit.

LOL

Helped me..
Helped me too -- to buy a single dinner.
Sorry to hear lol

LOL

Helped me..
Helped me too -- to buy a single dinner.
Sorry to hear lol
LOLOL

You say that as though your $300 was worth more than mine. :lol:

Last edited:
There's nothing in the report. If there was, you'd know it by now. You guys are hilarious in a tragic pitiful way.
How could we know it if we haven't seen it?

Here ya go Einstein, have at it.
Read the full Mueller report - CNNPolitics
I don't know about you, but I can't read redacted sections. Thanks for tryin' anyway.

Yes, but Congress can...dumbass.
LOLOL

No, they can't since they were never given an unredacted version.

A copy with only grand jury testimony redacted was made available and only republicans have bothered to go read it. The commies just want to grandstand, their not interested in the truth.

There's nothing in the report. If there was, you'd know it by now. You guys are hilarious in a tragic pitiful way.
How could we know it if we haven't seen it?
You don't believe Mueller?
I haven't seen the entire report. I have seen him state that he didn't exonerate trump on obstruction.
You don't get it. Everyone is "exonerated" if they're not charged with something. You learned a new word, but you don't know how to use it. People are exonerated AFTER they have been charged with a crime. You're either convicted or exonerated. Trump hasn't been charged; therefore, he can't be "exonerated". Now, I have given you a lesson in law, but I don't believe you're going to actually learn anything. Do you know why? I'll tell you why. It's because you're stupid.
If that were true, Muelpler would have said he exonerated trump of obstruction. He didn't.

Prosecutors have a binary choice, to charge or not, he didn't charge. Nuff said.

You don't believe Mueller?
I haven't seen the entire report. I have seen him state that he didn't exonerate trump on obstruction.
You don't get it. Everyone is "exonerated" if they're not charged with something. You learned a new word, but you don't know how to use it. People are exonerated AFTER they have been charged with a crime. You're either convicted or exonerated. Trump hasn't been charged; therefore, he can't be "exonerated". Now, I have given you a lesson in law, but I don't believe you're going to actually learn anything. Do you know why? I'll tell you why. It's because you're stupid.
If that were true, Muelpler would have said he exonerated trump of obstruction. He didn't.
You can't exonerate someone who hasn't been charged, you idiot.
Sure you can. That merely means he's not innocent and left it up to Congress to impeach him, should they find the needed evidence in his report.

That wasn't his job, he wasn't an independent counsel. You're as big a hypocrite as Nadler. You fucking commies are just weird.

Forum List

Back