Should Trump be impeached?

LOL

Spits the idiot who says a recession was a boooooming economy.
What was the forecast of his tax cuts?
Who cares? Forecasts are meaningless.
Hahah mean something to me especially before the attack
Oh? What did? The rebate?? :lmao:
Call it what you want .. but the tax cuts would have worked out well over time. If not could have been adjusted. But democrats did nothing and we saw unemployment go to 10% under there watch in the house
Well I'm asking you... what part of the tax cuts benefited you proof to 9.11? The only one I can think of would be the rebate. That $300 is your idea of booooooming, is it?

:lmao:

Call it what you want .. but the tax cuts would have worked out well over time. If not could have been adjusted. But democrats did nothing and we saw unemployment go to 10% under there watch in the house
Well I'm asking you... what part of the tax cuts benefited you proof to 9.11? The only one I can think of would be the rebate. That $300 is your idea of booooooming, is it?

So if we didn’t get attacked do you think the economy would have been really bad? Yes or no?

You can't exonerate someone who hasn't been charged, you idiot.
Sure you can. That merely means he's not innocent and left it up to Congress to impeach him, should they find the needed evidence in his teport.
You still don't get it. You're dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.
No worries. You can scream at Pelosi if she chooses to move forward with impeachment.
I wish the Democrats would just do it and get it over with. At the end of the day, Democrats will still be losers and Trump will still be President.
I suspect they're just waiting to see the entire unredacted Mueller report.
No one is going to see the entire unredacted Mueller report. Only Mueller and Barr. Mueller can't talk about redactions because it's illegal. Democrats know that. They're playing you, and you're too ignorant to see it.

So if we didn’t get attacked do you think the economy would have been really bad? Yes or no?
Yea, the economy was already in decline despite the tax cuts.

Trump’s tax reform—

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reported that under the Act individuals and pass-through entities like partnerships and S corporations would receive about $1,125 billion in net benefits (i.e. net tax cuts offset by reduced healthcare subsidies)

corporations would receive around $320 billion in benefits.

the Act would add an estimated $2.289 trillion to the national debt over ten years

The individual and pass-through tax cuts fade over time and become net tax increases starting in 2027 while the corporate tax cuts are permanent.
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 - Wikipedia

[1] These tax cuts drastically increase our National Dept
[2] give a permanent tax break to the rich
[3] throw a few crumbs to the working class for a few years
[4] then (for the working class) the rate goes back to where it was.

U.S. BUDGET DEFICIT REACHES HIGHER LEVEL UNDER TRUMP THAN AT ANY
Trump’s Increased spending in 2018 bumped the deficit up 17 percent to $779 billion in fiscal year 2018, largely due to an increase in spending and a decrease in corporate tax revenue because of the Republican tax cuts late last year. The deficit is now on track to surpass $1 trillion before 2020.
U.S. budget deficit reaches higher level under Trump than at any point in Obama's second term

Ask and you shall receive
:)-

So that’s your forecast .. I disagree I think after the dot com burst we needed new investments.. which is what would have happened if we didn’t get attacked .. prove me wrong

Sure you can. That merely means he's not innocent and left it up to Congress to impeach him, should they find the needed evidence in his teport.
No worries. You can scream at Pelosi if she chooses to move forward with impeachment.
I wish the Democrats would just do it and get it over with. At the end of the day, Democrats will still be losers and Trump will still be President.
No one is going to see the entire unredacted Mueller report. Only Mueller and Barr. Mueller can't talk about redactions because it's illegal. Democrats know that. They're playing you, and you're too ignorant to see it.
Nah, that only means Congress will crank up their own investigations.

So that’s your forecast .. I disagree I think after the dot com burst we needed new investments.. which is what would have happened if we didn’t get attacked .. prove me wrong
Again, that was reality, not a prediction.

I also note you won't answer how the 2001 tax cuts benefited you other than a one time $300 rebate check. I hope you didn't spend it all at once.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I also note you won't answer how the 2001 tax cuts benefited you other than a one time $300 rebate check. I hope you didn't spend it all at once.

Tax cuts are good for everyone no?

Nah, that only means Congress will crank up their own investigations.
Of course. Your Democrat phonies are going to keep playing you, and you're going to believe every phony word

I am fully aware of what happened today, what Trump did, what Trump said. Trump is begging to be impeached, which is exactly my point.

The worst mistake the Democrats could make is to impeach Trump!

In the first place, heading into the 2020 Presidential election, Democrats should not do exactly what their main rival wants them to do.

In the second place, what exactly would be accomplished by impeachment? Some naive congressmen and women think impeachment is an end onto itself. It is not. Impeachment is merely an indictment. The trial takes place in the Trump Republican held Senate where conviction will only happen when pigs can fly. Trump would become a martyr, a victim of Democratic overreach. Why do you think Trump wants to be impeached?

In the third place, these immature lawmakers who think Trump should be impeached should look back on 1998 and the failed impeachment of Bill Clinton which was led by the Republicans. After Clinton was vindicated he became more popular. The pending election was a disaster for the GOP. The Speaker, Newt Gingrich, first lost his post. Months later, he was booted out of the House. That is what impeachment accomplished for the Republicans, and Pelosi and others with more experience remember it well.

In the fourth place, a recent poll showed that only 37% want Trump impeached, probably mostly Republicans. It is Trump's only chance. 60% of Americans oppose impeachment. When asked should Trump be reelected, 60% said no, 37% said yes. Twice in the last two days, two different federal courts have ruled against Trump and in favor of the House Democrats.

What does this mean? It means the Democrats are already winning. Taking into consideration 1998, why risk throwing the election in favor of Trump?

OLC, Tlaib, Omar and others calling for impeachment say that it is a Constitutional duty for the House to impeach Trump. Consider this. The worst possible threat to our Constitution is another four years of the Trump Presidency.

This was illustrated in living color today.

Q. Should Trump be Impeached

A. No! Trump needs to resign.

That is the only way he can make a deal, and maybe not be maligned as the worst President of the United States.

Trump needs to apologize for mistakes he made, and maybe come away with come dignity, some of his wealth and his freedom.

I am fully aware of what happened today, what Trump did, what Trump said. Trump is begging to be impeached, which is exactly my point.

In the first place, heading into the 2020 Presidential election, Democrats should not do exactly what their main rival wants them to do.

In the second place, what exactly would be accomplished by impeachment? Some naive congressmen and women think impeachment is an end onto itself. It is not. Impeachment is merely an indictment. The trial takes place in the Trump Republican held Senate where conviction will only happen when pigs can fly. Trump would become a martyr, a victim of Democratic overreach. Why do you think Trump wants to be impeached?

In the third place, these immature lawmakers who think Trump should be impeached should look back on 1998 and the failed impeachment of Bill Clinton which was led by the Republicans. After Clinton was vindicated he became more popular. The pending election was a disaster for the GOP. The Speaker, Newt Gingrich, first lost his post. Months later, he was booted out of the House. That is what impeachment accomplished for the Republicans, and Pelosi and others with more experience remember it well.

In the fourth place, a recent poll showed that only 37% want Trump impeached, probably mostly Republicans. It is Trump's only chance. 60% of Americans oppose impeachment. When asked should Trump be reelected, 60% said no, 37% said yes. Twice in the last two days, two different federal courts have ruled against Trump and in favor of the House Democrats.

What does this mean? It means the Democrats are already winning. Taking into consideration 1998, why risk throwing the election in favor of Trump?

OLC, Tlaib, Omar and others calling for impeachment say that it is a Constitutional duty for the House to impeach Trump. Consider this. The worst possible threat to our Constitution is another four years of the Trump Presidency.

That is the only way he can make a deal, and maybe not be maligned as the worst President of the United States.

Trump needs to apologize for mistakes he made, and maybe come away with come dignity, some of his wealth and his freedom.

Newsome for Prez!!!!!!!!

Newsome for Prez!!!!!!!!

Grow up. If you can't respond to a substantive and thought provoking comment, STFU, grow up and take a remedial course in expository writing.

Newsome for Prez!!!!!!!!

Grow up. If you can't respond to a substantive and thought provoking comment, STFU, grow up and take a remedial course in expository writing.

Go fuck yourself kid, you don't have a brain in your head. Nobody owes you an apology, least of all Rump. I make fun of you because you're a punk. YOU voted for Newsome for Gov and you'd vote for him for Prez too so quit bitching.

Sure, The few can by more toys and Pols, and the many can by a couple of more potatoes.

Last edited:

Newsome for Prez!!!!!!!!

Go fuck yourself kid, you don't have a brain in your head. Nobody owes you an apology, least of all Rump. I make fun of you because you're a punk. YOU voted for Newsome for Gov and you'd vote for him for Prez too so quit bitching.

Wow, you are really a bad ass(hole). Bad in the sense you can't write anything substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking; and a hole sense you have no substance and are simply a void surrounded by dirt.

Sure, The rich can by more toys, and the rest of us can by a couple of more potatoes.
Or maybe get a raise or a job at a new business that opened up..

Forum List

Back