Should Trump be impeached?

But it wasn't. According to you, people couldn't get good jobs under the trump economy. That's what you said, despite your backpedaling now.
Trump was president when Obama was president??? What are you smoking
I could ask you that since I said no such thing.
And I didn’t say people can’t find jobs under trump quote me
You said people couldn't find jobs because of the individual mandate. That was in effect during most of trump's presidency.

Don't you think it would be prudent for you to understand what you write without needing me to explain your posts to you?
Are you retarted?
Man, you have issues.

Bystander~~~~
The question isn’t .,.,.,.
Should Trump be impeached?
The responsible party to answer that question goes too "The House of Representatives".
As I see it, this is not a question directed to the public, i.e.;the vast majority; but instead; it’s a question directed to "The House of Representatives".
Let "The House of Representatives". seek out the answer to that question for all to see.
If a Republican Senator supports what Trump is and has been doing then let this Republican Senator stand up and vote, Ya or Ney
What say you—?
let this Republican Senator stand up and vote—
Ya or Ney
For all to see :)-
Bring it.

I wish the Democrats would just do it and get it over with. At the end of the day, Democrats will

Fortunetelling is not the game of the day—

What needs to take place is Trump supporters help Trump come down from Mount Sinai in a peaceful way.

It’s coming; so I ask you BS Filter, to help Trump come down
softly
:)-

Last edited:
I wish the Democrats would just do it and get it over with. At the end of the day, Democrats will

Fortunetelling is not the game of the day—

What needs to take place is Trump supporters help Trump come down from Mount Sinai in a peaceful way.

It’s coming; so, I ask you BS Filter, to help Trump come down
softly
:)-
Trump is going to be re-elected and Democrats are going to lose the House.

Trump should be tried for treason and hung like the coward he is.
He will be the man when he exposes Obama and Hillary's treasonous actions.
any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...ruh roooooh!
Getting closer to the day.

The is not a question directed to the public, the vast majority, it’s a question directed to The House of Representatives.
& Let the chips fall wherever they may,
If a Republican Senator supports what Trump is and has been doing then let this Republican Senator stand up and vote, Ya or Ney
What say you—
let this Republican Senator stand up and vote—
Ya or Ney
for all to see

agree-?

Should Trump be impeached? No, not until sufficient evidence surfaces to indicate he is guilty of anything close to "high crimes and misdemeanors", which to date does not exist. When you spend 2 years investigating anything and everything about him and his campaign and the outcome is nada, then it's time to move on. There's a difference between attempted murder and attempted obstruction (even though there's no proof of even that), particularly when there's no crime to obstruct.

What we are seeing play out here is the far left zealots in the Dem Party pushing for impeachment hearings and votes, while the rest of the party is trying to hold onto the House come next November. From what I understand, there are some 31 Dems in the house that are in districts that Trump won in 2016, and they don't want to lose their seats in Congress and neither does Pelosi, cuz if enough of them get voted out then she could lose her majority and the speakership that goes with it. The Dems have 235 House members and 218 is the threshold, so if 18 seats are lost then the GOP regains House control. What are they going to tell the voters in their districts if they got nothing to show for their time in office over the last 2 years? "Boy, we fought like hell to get rid of Trump but it was a lost cause cuz those damn Repubs in the Senate wouldn't remove him from office".

"So, what have you been doing over the last 2 years?"

"Uhh...."

So sure, go ahead and have your impeachment hearings and votes, it might help the far left wingnuts stay in office. Maybe. But the rest of you are fucked unless you're in a deep blue district. Lucky you.

But it wasn't. According to you, people couldn't get good jobs under the trump economy. That's what you said, despite your backpedaling now.
You said people couldn't find jobs because of the individual mandate. That was in effect during most of trump's presidency.

Don't you think it would be prudent for you to understand what you write without needing me to explain your posts to you?
Are you retarted?
LOL

Spits the idiot who says a recession was a boooooming economy.

The economy grew worse after the tax cuts and before 9.11; so I see no evidence to support your dementia.
So that’s a no?
Like I said, I see no evidence to support it and you have provided no evidence to support it.
Yes or no?
With no evidence, no.
Lol hahahha, do you have a forecast? Please share
I don't need a forecast -- I posted the unemployment rate and real GDP growth to show there was no booming economy.

If that were true, Muelpler would have said he exonerated trump of obstruction. He didn't.
You can't exonerate someone who hasn't been charged, you idiot.
Sure you can. That merely means he's not innocent and left it up to Congress to impeach him, should they find the needed evidence in his teport.
You still don't get it. You're dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.
No worries. You can scream at Pelosi if she chooses to move forward with impeachment.
I wish the Democrats would just do it and get it over with. At the end of the day, Democrats will still be losers and Trump will still be President.
I suspect they're just waiting to see the entire unredacted Mueller report.

Are you retarted?
LOL

What was the forecast of his tax cuts?

So that’s a no?
Like I said, I see no evidence to support it and you have provided no evidence to support it.
Yes or no?
With no evidence, no.
I don't need a forecast -- I posted the unemployment rate and real GDP growth to show there was no booming economy.
So you can’t you are just blabbering lol

Are you retarted?
LOL

Who cares? Forecasts are meaningless.

Yes or no?
With no evidence, no.
So you can’t you are just blabbering lol
LOL

I posted the actual results.

Are you retarted?
LOL

Hahah mean something to me especially before the attack

Are you retarted?
LOL

Oh? What did? The rebate?? :lmao:

Are you retarted?
LOL

Oh? What did? The rebate?? :lmao:
Call it what you want .. but the tax cuts would have worked out well over time. If not could have been adjusted. But democrats did nothing and we saw unemployment go to 10% under there watch in the house

Forum List

Back