Should Trump be impeached?

Trump created 30 hour a week jobs and a 1,000 penalty for not needing insurance ?? Interesting link?
Where did I say he created it? :cuckoo:
I was talking about Obama .. you said trump
So? The individual mandate was still in place under trump until a short while ago. So you must be saying people couldn't get a good job in trump's economy.
A very short time thank god for the deregulation and tax cuts.. the investments came pouring in
The tax cuts have noting to do with the individual mandate you were crying about. Can't you stay on the topics you start?
But investors knew it would be gone soon.. thank GOD!

If there was, you'd be able to show it with economic indicators like the unemployment rate and real GDP growth.

You can't because the only booooom is your head exploding...

:blowup:
It was a huge boost to us ordinary Americans. Thanks
So you say but you have no proof.
Maybe economist should come talk to us common people
They get their results by looking at how many are working and spending.

Two of the indicators which show there was no booooom.
there was
Not according to reality. Only according to liars. Now we know where you fit.

You keep changing your position as you get exposed to reality.

Unemployment rose during Bush's first 2 years and GDP was 1.0% and 1.7% respectively. The fact that you can't show otherwise demonstrates you're batshit insane.
I think i addressed why. We had a war lol
So you're saying there was no boom because of 9.11?
Huge booooom! Prior of course then we were attacked by democrats
:71: Love how you are saying that democrats attacked on 9/11.......
Muslim terrorist and democrats what’s the difference?? How many blacks will be shot this weekend in towns run by democrats? How many abortions? How many will get a bad education? Democrats are far worse

another fence post that can type ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Where did I say he created it? :cuckoo:
So? The individual mandate was still in place under trump until a short while ago. So you must be saying people couldn't get a good job in trump's economy.
A very short time thank god for the deregulation and tax cuts.. the investments came pouring in
The tax cuts have noting to do with the individual mandate you were crying about. Can't you stay on the topics you start?
But it wasn't. According to you, people couldn't get good jobs under the trump economy. That's what you said, despite your backpedaling now.

It was a huge boost to us ordinary Americans. Thanks

there was
So if America wasn’t attacked you think the tax cuts would have never helped the economy?? Lol

But it wasn't. According to you, people couldn't get good jobs under the trump economy. That's what you said, despite your backpedaling now.
Trump was president when Obama was president??? What are you smoking

there was
So if America wasn’t attacked you think the tax cuts would have never helped the economy?? Lol
The economy grew worse after the tax cuts and before 9.11; so I see no evidence to support your dementia.

I could ask you that since I said no such thing.

there was
The economy grew worse after the tax cuts and before 9.11; so I see no evidence to support your dementia.
So that’s a no?

And I didn’t say people can’t find jobs under trump quote me

there was
So that’s a no?
Like I said, I see no evidence to support it and you have provided no evidence to support it.

there was
So that’s a no?
Like I said, I see no evidence to support it and you have provided no evidence to support it.
Yes or no?

You said people couldn't find jobs because of the individual mandate. That was in effect during most of trump's presidency.

Don't you think it would be prudent for you to understand what you write without needing me to explain your posts to you?

So that’s a no?
Yes or no?
With no evidence, no.

You said people couldn't find jobs because of the individual mandate. That was in effect during most of trump's presidency.

Don't you think it would be prudent for you to understand what you write without needing me to explain your posts to you?
Are you retarted?

So that’s a no?
Yes or no?
With no evidence, no.
Lol hahahha, do you have a forecast? Please share

no one is above the law, not Trump, not Barr, not Munchin. the Democrats in Congress will teach them that lesson, one way or the other!

You don't get it. Everyone is "exonerated" if they're not charged with something. You learned a new word, but you don't know how to use it. People are exonerated AFTER they have been charged with a crime. You're either convicted or exonerated. Trump hasn't been charged; therefore, he can't be "exonerated". Now, I have given you a lesson in law, but I don't believe you're going to actually learn anything. Do you know why? I'll tell you why. It's because you're stupid.
If that were true, Muelpler would have said he exonerated trump of obstruction. He didn't.
You can't exonerate someone who hasn't been charged, you idiot.
Sure you can. That merely means he's not innocent and left it up to Congress to impeach him, should they find the needed evidence in his teport.
You still don't get it. You're dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.
No worries. You can scream at Pelosi if she chooses to move forward with impeachment.
I wish the Democrats would just do it and get it over with. At the end of the day, Democrats will still be losers and Trump will still be President.

Bystander~~~~

The question isn’t .,.,.,.

Should Trump be impeached?

The responsible party to answer that question goes too "The House of Representatives".

As I see it, this is not a question directed to the public, i.e.;the vast majority; but instead; it’s a question directed to "The House of Representatives".

Let "The House of Representatives". seek out the answer to that question for all to see.

If a Republican Senator supports what Trump is and has been doing then let this Republican Senator stand up and vote, Ya or Ney

What say you—?

let this Republican Senator stand up and vote—

Ya or Ney
For all to see :)-

Forum List

Back