Should Trump be impeached?

How could we know it if we haven't seen it?
You don't believe Mueller?
I haven't seen the entire report. I have seen him state that he didn't exonerate trump on obstruction.
You don't get it. Everyone is "exonerated" if they're not charged with something. You learned a new word, but you don't know how to use it. People are exonerated AFTER they have been charged with a crime. You're either convicted or exonerated. Trump hasn't been charged; therefore, he can't be "exonerated". Now, I have given you a lesson in law, but I don't believe you're going to actually learn anything. Do you know why? I'll tell you why. It's because you're stupid.
If that were true, Muelpler would have said he exonerated trump of obstruction. He didn't.

Prosecutors have a binary choice, to charge or not, he didn't charge. Nuff said.

LOL

Mueller is not a prosecutor.

tenor.gif

You don't believe Mueller?
I haven't seen the entire report. I have seen him state that he didn't exonerate trump on obstruction.
You don't get it. Everyone is "exonerated" if they're not charged with something. You learned a new word, but you don't know how to use it. People are exonerated AFTER they have been charged with a crime. You're either convicted or exonerated. Trump hasn't been charged; therefore, he can't be "exonerated". Now, I have given you a lesson in law, but I don't believe you're going to actually learn anything. Do you know why? I'll tell you why. It's because you're stupid.
If that were true, Muelpler would have said he exonerated trump of obstruction. He didn't.

Prosecutors have a binary choice, to charge or not, he didn't charge. Nuff said.

LOL

tenor.gif

I think that would come as a big surprise to Flynn and several others.

Trump should be removed from office. I don't much care how that happens.

The thing with impeachment is, if it isn't a lock - if Trump can find any way to weasel out of it - then they shouldn't try. If Democrats are serious about combatting Trump, they should focus more on coming up with a more appealing alternative. They need to figure out how to win back the swing voters they lost.

They've apparently convinced themselves that they lost voters, in 2016 to Bernie's gang - failing to recognize that they've lost a couple of generations of white, working class voters to the Republicans. Don't they even wonder why?

Last edited:
Well I'm asking you... what part of the tax cuts benefited you proof to 9.11? The only one I can think of would be the rebate. That $300 is your idea of booooooming, is it?

:lmao:
So if we didn’t get attacked do you think the economy would have been really bad? Yes or no?
Yea, the economy was already in decline despite the tax cuts.
So that’s your forecast .. I disagree I think after the dot com burst we needed new investments.. which is what would have happened if we didn’t get attacked .. prove me wrong
Again, that was reality, not a prediction.

I also note you won't answer how the 2001 tax cuts benefited you other than a one time $300 rebate check. I hope you didn't spend it all at once.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Tax cuts are good for everyone no?

Mostly, but I think there are times the economy is strong and a tax cut just adds to the debt and maybe increases inflation. Plus, it depends on who gets the tax cuts and who doesn't, and which kind of tax rates get cut and which don't. IMHO, it depends on the situation.

Trump should be removed from office. I don't much are how that happens.

Maybe you should rethink that statement. Or are you okay with murder?

For better or worse, the man was lawfully elected, would you support unlawful or dishonest methods to remove anyone who was lawfully elected or just Trump?

Trump should be removed from office. I don't much are how that happens.

Maybe you should rethink that statement. Or are you okay with murder?

For better or worse, the man was lawfully elected, would you support unlawful or dishonest methods to remove anyone who was lawfully elected or just Trump?

Fair to say. No, of course I'm not condoning anything illegal. But if they can boot him out on a technicality, however irrelevant, I'm fine with that.

LOLOL

You say that as though your $300 was worth more than mine. :lol:
My raise new job and Health insurance?
So you claim but cannot prove.
Hmmm I can real life experience
That you cannot prove. Saying it is not proof.
Cool story.. I like tax cuts
Of course you do. You don't care about the nation or anyone but yourself.

LOL

tenor.gif

I think that would come as a big surprise to Flynn and several others.

All Mueller could do was recommend charges to the DoJ with Flynn and others. He's not a prosecutor nor did he prosecute anyone.

So you claim but cannot prove.
Pretty obvious tax cuts work for everyone
If that were true, the deficit wouldn't skyrocket after their passed. Unless you think deficits work for everyone; which being a brain-dead con, you might actually b'lieve.

If that were true, the deficit wouldn't skyrocket after their passed. Unless you think deficits work for everyone; which being a brain-dead con, you might actually b'lieve.
Why did Obama extend it? Mic drop lol

I already explained why. It's not my problem you're too brain-dead to recall the reason.

I already explained why. It's not my problem you're too brain-dead to recall the reason.
Yea yea pay the debt increase social programs encourage more people on welfare .. we know the drill

Yea yea pay the debt increase social programs encourage more people on welfare .. we know the drill
Regardless of what we're paying for, tax cuts drive up the debt. You already declared that you don't care that someone else will have to pay back your debt.

No the Democrats should not impeach for many of the reasons already posted in fact the Democrat leadership should say flat out we are not going to impeach and that impeachment is 100% off the table. Rather they are smart enough to do this is highly questionable I have my doubts.

Regardless of what we're paying for, tax cuts drive up the debt. You already declared that you don't care that someone else will have to pay back your debt.
I haven’t paid taxes since 2014 .. come and get me lol

No the Democrats should not impeach for many of the reasons already posted in fact the Democrat leadership should say flat out we are not going to impeach and that impeachment is 100% off the table. Rather they are smart enough to do this is highly questionable I have my doubts.
Trump never wanted to be president and he doesn't want to be president now. It was never anything but a publicity stunt gone horribly wrong. He wants to be impeached because he could then end this misery and go out as a martyr and not a quitter, which he isn't. Perhaps Pelosi recognizes that and won't impeach him to make him suffer.

Forum List

Back