Should Trump testify under oath?

Trump takes terrific oaths. The best. The failing FBI's interrogation will collapse under the sheer weight of Trump's alternative facts. By the time Trump is finished with Mueller, Putin will be made the US Defense Secretary.

Yes, but Trump knows how to use e-mail. so........

NO. These "investigations" are politically motivated. It's a huge waste of tax dollars. Nothing good can come out of acknowledging this garbage.

The investigations started because the NSA picked up Russian telephone traffic. Those conversations lead to a person at the very top of the national security chain, and a direct line to the president of the united states.

And when asked about his conversations with the Russians, he denied everything.

Of course, the Russian connections. Hey PM me. I have water front property in Florida I'd like to sell you.

Did Obama have to testify under oath? Fuck that. They can submit whatever questions they have in writing and Donald Trump can respond in writing.

Trump must testify. Just ask Rudy 1998

Rudy Giuliani, former mayor of New York City and part of President Donald Trump’s legal team, is coming under fire... from himself.

Comments he made in 1998 during the investigation into President Bill Clinton seem to undermine the arguments he’s making today for Trump.

On Sunday, Giuliani said the president doesn’t have to testify even if subpoenaed by special counsel Robert Mueller.

We don’t have to,” Giuliani insisted. “He’s the president of the United States. We can assert the same privileges other presidents have.”

But he sang a different tune in an interview with interviewer Charlie Rose two decades ago.

“You gotta do it,” he said. “I’m mean, you don’t have a choice.”

Rose then asked what would happen if the president refused.

Giuliani replied:

“Then there is a procedure for handling that. You go before a judge and a judge decides whether or not he has a recognizable exemption or privilege from testifying. And if a judge decides that he doesn’t, you have to testify. You don’t have a choice about it.”

Forum List

Back