Should Trump testify under oath?

Did Obama have to testify under oath?

About what?
That fast and furious scandal. The congressional Republicans wanted Holder to testify under oath, and Holder and Obama told them to go fuck themselves.

And essentially AG Lynch as well.

There are a couple of times they wanted information from the last administration, and it told them to go fuck themselves.

Actually
The Investigation was over corruption in numerous areas. FBI File Gate.

Travel Gate. Arkansas Savings & Loan, Rose Law Firm, Whitewater.

So you are actually making the argument for why Trump Should Not Testify!

Having been through the criminal & court system myself....NO. Not because he is guilty of ANYTHING but because new charges can be created based on testimony.

How can new charges be created if nothing he did was illegal?
The same way Clinton was charged with perjury

Clinton lied because he did something wrong. What would Trump have to lie about?
Clinton lied because his sex life was no one else's business. Our government damn near came to a stand still over a fucking blow job.

Having been through the criminal & court system myself....NO. Not because he is guilty of ANYTHING but because new charges can be created based on testimony.

Clinton lied because he did something wrong. What would Trump have to lie about?
Clinton lied because his sex life was no one else's business. Our government damn near came to a stand still over a fucking blow job.

I agree, but that doesn't answer my question. What would Trump have to lie about?
Could be anything. A hungry prosecutor doesn't care. Perjury is perjury.

Here is an interesting audio of Trump meeting with the press yesterday. The press is asking him if he would testify under oath, to which Trump adamantly claimed he would love to do so. He added, unlike how Hillary was treated. As we all know, if Hillary had testified under oath, the results would have been disastrous for her and she would be behind bars for lying to the FBI. However, the FBI, who wrote her exoneration letter before the investigation, had no such desire to do so.

Having said that, do you think Trump should testify? Would you testify?

It seems to me that this witch hunt is coming to a close, and this is Mueller's last ditch effort to come at Trump. Just trap him in a lie much like Bill Clinton was trapped in a lie under oath about the blue dress. I say if Trump does not testify, he walks. Clearly they have nothing.

Wow. That's fascinating.

Actually
The Investigation was over corruption in numerous areas. FBI File Gate.

Travel Gate. Arkansas Savings & Loan, Rose Law Firm, Whitewater.

So you are actually making the argument for why Trump Should Not Testify!

Doesn't matter what the investigation was for. He was charged with perjury over bullshit. Almost every man in America would lie about that even if his wife knew to try to protect his child & family from the public humiliation and teasing.

The same bullshit could happen to Trump over anything.

He’s fucking amazing

And these reporters are not only outwitted every day they are in my opinion Immoral.

Here is an interesting audio of Trump meeting with the press yesterday. The press is asking him if he would testify under oath, to which Trump adamantly claimed he would love to do so. He added, unlike how Hillary was treated. As we all know, if Hillary had testified under oath, the results would have been disastrous for her and she would be behind bars for lying to the FBI. However, the FBI, who wrote her exoneration letter before the investigation, had no such desire to do so.

It seems to me that this witch hunt is coming to a close, and this is Mueller's last ditch effort to come at Trump. Just trap him in a lie much like Bill Clinton was trapped in a lie under oath about the blue dress. I say if Trump does not testify, he walks. Clearly they have nothing.

Wow. That's fascinating.

The cons said it will never happen and it's a nothing burger lol. They also said Clinton will be locked up. :afro:

We The People Exposed them.
Therefore We The People Fired Them!

You aren’t part of We The People.

We The People Will Dismiss Mueller And Prosecute his Traitorous Seditious Co-Conspirators.

You’ll Cry and Defend The Criminals And Then Threaten to move to Cuba with your people

We The People

Mueller. Half his staff fired for Bias and Corruption and some of them are going to be prosecuted and sentenced for things they did.

Half his staff already had to be fired!

Are we talking about Mueller or Trump?

Who fired them?

Um... I don't remember firing them. Do you?

Nope. He also said it was PER what his Lawyers instructed him to do. It won't happen and IF it does it will be not under oath and the questions will be known BEFORE hand.

So he is lying?

Clinton actually lied under oath. Are you saying Trump will?
How the hell would I know? What I know isn't the point. Hungry prosecutors looking to become famous are

How the hell would I know? What I know isn't the point. Hungry prosecutors looking to become famous are

I don't think Mueller is looking to become famous. He already is.

The man who takes down a president? EVERY prosecutor in America would love to be the man in the history books.

The man who takes down a president? EVERY prosecutor in America would love to be the man in the history books.

Nobody has ever accused Mueller of being anything but an upstanding guy. Even Trump supporters were praising him when he was first appointed special counsel. It wasn't until it looked like his investigation was getting somewhere that they turned on him.

Forum List

Back