Should we allow the alarmists to alarm us as to climate?

We did not study about Climate in Calculus.
Another revealing remark. Every topic including AGW has acceleration and rates of change. You are over your head. just admit, you fell asleep in high school and like Trump, you just keep making up shit.

Another revealing remark. Every topic including AGW has acceleration and rates of change. You are over your head. just admit, you fell asleep in high school and like Trump, you just keep making up shit.
You can't read for shit. What you said has nothing at all to do with my remark.

You apparently think pilots do not understand weather or Climate. We do.
You apparently fell asleep in those classes. So now you’re a pilot ? So in pilot training you talked about the MAJOR weather events over a 30 year period ? That’s climate bubba. So you wanted to fly a kite thirty years from now and wanted to know if you needed to take umbrellas ? By the way, that sounds like more fraud. Let’s see what the FAA says about AGW.

You can't read for shit. What you said has nothing at all to do with my remark.
You keep changing the subject from your fraudulent remarks about taking calc and studying to be an engineer and all the courses you were enrolled in, at a school that thinks your views in AGW are full of shit. So, where is/was this school ? Does it have a name ?

You keep changing the subject from your fraudulent remarks about taking calc and studying to be an engineer and all the courses you were enrolled in, at a school that thinks your views in AGW are full of shit. So, where is/was this school ? Does it have a name ?
No Fraud Dagosa. The only fraud is you pretending to be Dennis Eckersley. I give a damn because Dennis and a former pal of mine that died was his real good friend.

My best move is not to chat with you. For a myriad of reasons. First you lie about me. Over and over you lie. Now you judge about acceleration which was not taught at the high school I attended in the early 1950s. Guess what, there were no semiconductors then either. Yes in college we did study acceleration. But you don't know how to ask a sensible question and worse you keep lying.
Acceleration is a concept older than the 1950s. You have driven an automobile. Acceleration is nothing more than the change in rate. Yes, this is high school stuff. Since the industrial revolution started the change in the rate of increase in temperature is greater than at anytime since modern man has been on earth.

Now, you do know that the college you went to is into AGW climate change…..every single one is. So again, you brag about studying something at a school that says your ideas are bogus…that’s one way frauds reveal themselves.

YES to the pilot. I do know the difference. Why don't you? I am of course.
So again, who issued your license ? Any connection to the FAA. You want to know what the FAA says about climate change ? So again, another institution you use and try to brag about, thinks your ideas are FOS

It doesn't take a high school education much less and advanced math or engineering degree to pay attention to news and grasp that the biosphere is falling apart and that it's our doing. The debate is over how quickly will shit will hit the fan for which it is impossible to obtain an empirical definition since the impacts will not be equally distributed at first.

It doesn't take a high school education much less and advanced math or engineering degree to pay attention to news and grasp that the biosphere is falling apart and that it's our doing. The debate is over how quickly will shit will hit the fan for which it is impossible to obtain an empirical definition since the impacts will not be equally distributed at first.
Exactly….but this is directed to someone who claims to be college educated in math and still is a denier. So, he’s obviously lying because NO MATH USED FOR CLIMATE change supports deniers. None, zippo.

Any math used for any chart representing the temp changes over the years man has been in earth illustrates it EASILY.

Acceleration is a concept older than the 1950s. You have driven an automobile. Acceleration is nothing more than the change in rate. Yes, this is high school stuff. Since the industrial revolution started the change in the rate of increase in temperature is greater than at anytime since modern man has been on earth.

Now, you do know that the college you went to is into AGW climate change…..every single one is. So again, you brag about studying something at a school that says your ideas are bogus…that’s one way frauds reveal themselves.

Since the industrial revolution started the change in the rate of increase in temperature is greater than at anytime since modern man has been on earth.

Prove that this 140-year period warmed faster than any 140-year period since modern man.

So again, who issued your license ? Any connection to the FAA. You want to know what the FAA says about climate change ? So again, another institution you use and try to brag about, thinks your ideas are FOS
The Rand Paul flight school.

Since the industrial revolution started the change in the rate of increase in temperature is greater than at anytime since modern man has been on earth.

Prove that this 140-year period warmed faster than any 140-year period since modern man.
See the temperature graph posted by NOAA

The Rand Paul flight school.
ha ha
Now Rand has a flight school. Makes sense.
Rand the hypocrite claims he received his degree as Opthamplogist from Duke University. Wonder what Duke supports as far as AGW and climate change ?
No wonder his neighbor punched him out….

ha ha
Now Rand has a flight school. Makes sense.
Rand the hypocrite claims he received his degree as Opthamplogist from Duke University. Wonder what Duke supports as far as AGW and climate change ?
No wonder his neighbor punched him out….
Yes, just send him money and you get a certificate that you passed his flight school.

Good flying.

Okay folks, here is a video that all should watch. This dude, Kevin Kirchman makes a truly incredible statement about climate and radiation leaving the earth. Ouch!!!

Forum List

Back