Should we allow the alarmists to alarm us as to climate?

Robert, do you know what powers a star ? Nuclear fusion.
“When the compressed gases achieved densities high enough to ignite nuclear reactions, a star was born.”
So you admit nuclear energy comes later. That is what I said earlier.

You never answered any question…none, zippo.
I don’t give a fk about a machine shop in a discussion of AGW. So now, you weren’t an engineer, just some of it rubbed off on you. You should have hung out with climate scientists.
I have little faith there is AGW. I believe climate changes. Sure, no problem at all. But you think Climate has no weather. Who taught you that fiction?

Ha ha, Really ? He lied to everyone on the board claiming that the periodic table was misnamed by ever university/ college in the world. He didn’t even know what the word “period” meant and he was too lazy. Another hilarious fraud.
When you lie, your nose grows. Bet you thought the periodic table is about women.

Robert, do you know what powers a star ? Nuclear fusion.
“When the compressed gases achieved densities high enough to ignite nuclear reactions, a star was born.”
Now you are an astronomer. Who would have guessed?

Ha ha, Really ? He lied to everyone on the board claiming that the periodic table was misnamed by ever university/ college in the world. He didn’t even know what the word “period” meant and he was too lazy. Another hilarious fraud.
You lied.

9e2ajdt6b5u23avq4vmh18hij0._SY450_CR0%2C0%2C450%2C450_.jpg

Born in Granite City, Illinois, a small steel mill town, I am the only child of a father who was a welder in a factory and a mother who was a garment worker, cook, and hospital cleaning lady, neither of whom went to school beyond the eighth grade. Just as I graduated from high school, Gene Armes, my older brother by my mother's previous marriage sent me a one-way bus ticket to Orange County, California where I have lived since high school. He will always be my hero for giving me the chance to go to college in the wonderful climates (weather and opportunism) of California, where I earned degrees in chemical engineering and business administration, MBA.

In college, I met the love of my life, Christi Chase, married her and celebrated our golden wedding anniversary, during which time we traveled the world, taking my mother, her parents and five younger sisters, and my two older brothers and sister and their spouses. We are proud parents of two daughters and five grandchildren, all brilliant. I am a licensed pilot, certified scuba diver, marathoner, licensed commercial real estate broker, and residential investor/developer who still plays tennis almost daily for exercise and enjoyment.

While I penned the draft of Brilliant Creations over twenty years ago, I put it on the shelf after being discouraged by a dear friend and former professor. Upon recently learning (I'm a slow learner) that I could publish it myself on Amazon, I proceeded to do that simultaneously with opening a patent search on a new tennis racket design which would help millions of players improve their games with the simple modification of perimeter weave stringing. The patent search revealed no prior art and my invention advisor has submitted it to manufacturers for commercial production.

It is now a very crazy time in my life, and I'm in over my head but I'm a good swimmer.

Hilarious. You’re an astronaut too, right ? You don’t even know what AGW is about. Studied Calc. ? Seriously ? I can’t stop laughing. What up us it with you BS artist ? You claim you went to college and not one accredited college in the world agrees with you on AGW…you fking brag about an education you completely disagree with. Hilarious.
In your dreams I am one. Do you understand mythis. Because you confessed to believing myths. I have to guesstimate my units in college because to me it was not important. But I believe enough to at least be a Junior or maybe a Senior in a university.

And you say you are an expert climatologist who is an expert astronomer who is an expert politician. WOW

For those who understand calculus, it has been many years ago I studied it but still recall differential equations and integrations. Those knowing it use it when the issue is change of things like speed, and other issues.

It's true, deniers. If you just repeat your weirdass conspiracy theories enough times, the world of science will be overturned. That actually is how science works, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Oh wait, that's not how it works.

In the real world, when all you have is "IT'S A CONSPIRACY" -- like the deniers -- everyone correctly classifies you as a clueless cult loon, and then ignores you. That's what's happened with the deniers. It's why they have to come to this SafeSpace to cry on each others' shoulders.

You can't be a denier without being a narcissist, because being a denier entails thinking you know more than the smartest people in the world. That's just one of the personality disorders often found in deniers.

It's true, deniers. If you just repeat your weirdass conspiracy theories enough times, the world of science will be overturned. That actually is how science works, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Your conspiracy is as you described above. Why do you want to force your conspiracy theory and blame us is my question? Why do you have this conspiracy about humans?

Your conspiracy is as you described above.
The flat earthers also say that everyone outside of their cult represents the real conspiracy. What you're showing us there is standard behavior for conspiracy cultists.

So why do you think that you know better than all the smartest people in the world?

Not being a raging narcissist myself, when I see that all the smartest people in the world disagree with me, I assume I must made a mistake, and so I try to educate myself more. Deniers, they don't do that. In their own cult minds, they see themselves as being incapable of error.

The flat earthers also say that everyone outside of their cult represents the real conspiracy. What you're showing us there is standard behavior for conspiracy cultists.

So why do you think that you know better than all the smartest people in the world?

Not being a raging narcissist myself, when I see that all the smartest people in the world disagree with me, I assume I must made a mistake, and so I try to educate myself more. Deniers, they don't do that. In their own cult minds, they see themselves as being incapable of error.
I actually have a great deal of experience with Climate. Flat earthers are not my type. I am not a conspiracy cultist or I would believe what you believe.

I wanted to check what I knew about climate so I located a global expert to discuss it with. After he corrected errors others told me about him, he showed me his papers on climate. I also watched some the videos where he lectures on climate. After that the conspiracy nuts could not sway me.

Are you in error about climate? Check the above.

I actually have a great deal of experience with Climate. Flat earthers are not my type. I am not a conspiracy cultist or I would believe what you believe.

I wanted to check what I knew about climate so I located a global expert to discuss it with. After he corrected errors others told me about him, he showed me his papers on climate. I also watched some the videos where he lectures on climate. After that the conspiracy nuts could not sway me.
Is that when you got smart and studied calc at a college that disagrees with all your made shit about climate change ? Why do you brag about bein* educated at a school that deniers claim, takes money from the govt to lie.

Ah, you are infected by you lying.
Youre the one claiming to be a math expert. You’re the one who claimed to study calc at a college that disagrees with you in climate change. The only way that could happen, is if calculous helps reaffirm AGW climate change. When you lie like you do, you get picked up on it.

If you knew calc like you claim, you’d know the temperature is accelerating to a rate during the industrial revolution, faster than modern man has experienced at any time he’s been on earth. Made made climate change and evolution are intrinsically linked. If you struggle with math and evolution and are both math and science illiterate, you’re on your way to Oz and all the made up shit deniers delve into

Last edited:
Huh? It takes nuclear fusion to create a star. How can any sane person say nuclear energy comes later ?
Because where would the nuclear come from first? So your claim is a star once was something different? Such as?

If you knew calc like you claim, you’d know the temperature is accelerating to a rate during the industrial revolution, faster than modern man has experienced at any time he’s been on earth. Made made climate change and evolution are intrinsically linked. If you struggle with math and evolution and are both math and science illiterate, you’re on your way to Oz and all the made up shit deniers delve into
You classify a 1C degree change over 150 years as a major event. To me it is like 20 minutes of daylight in the summer after it gets light. I once knew Calculus fairly well. I quit using it daily in 1958. Let's stop talking about me. Do you truly admire me that much you must keep ranting about me? I see you do not claim to be an expert doing anything. Sonny, you post to the wrong forum. We need posters here who know science and not going on and on attacking others. You seem very ignorant.

You classify a 1C degree change over 150 years as a major event. To me it is like 20 minutes of daylight in the summer after it gets light. I once knew Calculus fairly well. I quit using it daily in 1958. Let's stop talking about me. Do you truly admire me that much you must keep ranting about me? I see you do not claim to be an expert doing anything. Sonny, you post to the wrong forum. We need posters here who know science and not going on and on attacking others. You seem very ignorant.
My post went right over your head didn’t it. You know next to nothing about advanced math. I’m not talking the serious stuff either.….you could have learned enough in high school to understand the math related to AGW climate change. Your response proves it. It’s not about how much I know, it’s how little you know but brag about knowing more. This is just high school shit.
You still don’t read legends on maps either.

We’ll try it one more time. The acceleration or change in the rates of temperature increase is greater during the industrial revolution than at any time modern man has been on earth. There are no graphs of earths temps in the last 30k years that don’t demonstrate this.

Now, get off your lazy ass and googled any average temperature readings in the last 30 k years.

You can tell you’re math illiterate. You start making up shit about what I said in my post. Geesus.

Let’s ask one other question. Do you subscribe the evolution ? Yes or no….

Forum List

Back